Discovery's Life - holy crap

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Mr. Budd

Discovery's Life - holy crap

Post by Mr. Budd »

What a show - anyone scope this last night? Do NOT MISS this show.
milkmandan
GOLD MEMBER
GOLD MEMBER

Re: Discovery's Life - holy crap

Post by milkmandan »

Spare no details
ImageImageImage
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
caldwell.the.great
San Dimas High school football rules!

Post by caldwell.the.great »

I missed it because of Oprah. I remember the preview had me saying "Oh fucking cool" until her name showed up like a turd in my pasta.
Necrometer wrote:fucking scientists
"you can't eat a sandwich with a clenched fist."
"I wish it was programmed to feel pain....I'd like to teach Watson a lesson in street knowledge....."
http://laughtrack.wordpress.com
E.E 3.0
i never knew u existed

Post by E.E 3.0 »

watched this with my roommate last night, cant count how many times we made fun of oprah's awful narration...

the footage, on the other hand, is :moreawesome:

that one stone frog faking his own death by falling down the mountain was incredible
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

could it be better than Hoarders: Buried Alive on TLC?

The woman had just raw garbage stacked to the ceiling.

BEST part was when the therapist was trying to get her to part with a busted up piece of a clothes hanger (as if she used hangers and not throw clothes on the floor)...and she said, maybe she could crush it up and make crafts with it. The therapist asked if she did crafts, and she said NO, but maybe out there is someone who does crafts, and if they could use it she would take a hammer and pound the hanger into small pieces so they could use it. It wasn't even a whole hanger, just like a busted piece. She freaked out when the crew of 9 organizers in biohazard suits were disposing of dead leaves in the yard.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
bundlesofvitals
OH LAWD!

Post by bundlesofvitals »

E.E 3.0 wrote:watched this with my roommate last night, cant count how many times we made fun of oprah's awful narration...
the footage, on the other hand, is :moreawesome:
that one stone frog faking his own death by falling down the mountain was incredible
That guy was awesome, and the komodo dragons waiting for weeks for that buffalo to die from his bite = :shock:

Yeah, Oprah sounds like she's talking to retarded kids, but I blocked it out after a few minutes. But I'll definitely be buying the David Attenborough version on blu ray. Check out the reviews - hah!

http://www.amazon.com/Life-Blu-ray-Opra ... B0039UTDFG

http://www.amazon.com/Life-narrated-Dav ... B002UXRGM0
milkmandan
GOLD MEMBER
GOLD MEMBER

Post by milkmandan »

So this is a show about Oprah? Some of us don't have cable and are out of the loop, you see.
ImageImageImage
Mr. Budd

Post by Mr. Budd »

Was that Oprah? - I thought it was the voice of Mama Mirabelle - she did an awesome job I thought. That's the best TeeVee experience I've had since the HD version of Wizard of Oz on TBS.
Hypnagogia
How's them beans, ma?

Post by Hypnagogia »

milkmandan wrote:So this is a show about Oprah? Some of us don't have cable and are out of the loop, you see.
yeah, and Planet Earth was about Sigourney Weaver NOT running around in a white tanktop & panties.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Mallard's a workin
Jerrod
git help.

Post by Jerrod »

caldwell.the.great wrote:I missed it because of Oprah. I remember the preview had me saying "Oh fucking cool" until her name showed up like a turd in my pasta.
My thoughts exactly.
Mr. Budd

Post by Mr. Budd »

Vanessa Williams voices Mama Mirabelle - that's a good show too - but nowhere near this. Lorne Green and Marty Stouffer have been served - by Oprah I guess.

Stunning footage - deep ocean show comming in a few weeks.
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

Oprah is the kiss of death. I'll have to watch it with the sound off.
amos galore
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post by amos galore »

The show is great despite Oprah. The blips at the end of the show highlighting all the difficulties in capturing the footage is just about as good as the show itself. Whatever they're paying those guys-they deserve more.
la caca eres tu
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by la caca eres tu »

is it better than PLANET EARTH? I have it on DVR so I'll be watching later today. Planet Earth series ruled, WILD RUSSIA was good also.
"La caca eres tu is an absolute master of foreskin mechanics."
-Necrometer
Mr. Budd

Post by Mr. Budd »

la caca eres tu wrote:is it better than PLANET EARTH? I have it on DVR so I'll be watching later today. Planet Earth series ruled, WILD RUSSIA was good also.

Wild Russia and Planet Earf ruled - Life is better.
amos galore
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post by amos galore »

la caca eres tu wrote:is it better than PLANET EARTH? I have it on DVR so I'll be watching later today. Planet Earth series ruled, WILD RUSSIA was good also.
Hard to judge so far...I'd prefer if they stuck with a specific geographical region like they did in Planet Earth, rather than jumping all over the fucking planet. Also, they definitely are making it very "family-friendly" because they tend to avoid the gore (with the exception of the komodo dragon zombie-like stalk of that water buffalo which was awesome).
Glass Asshole
Unquestionable Presence

Post by Glass Asshole »

It's sad that you people don't already know that you're living in Oprah's back pocket as we speak. She owns us. You. Me. Everything. And people say China is our new overlords. Psshhh, what would they know, the sun never shines through denim.
"God used me as hammer boys, to beat his weary drum today"

In Gorguts we trust.
Deez Nutz
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by Deez Nutz »

Zerohero wrote:could it be better than Hoarders: Buried Alive on TLC?

BEST part was when the therapist was trying to get her to part with a busted up piece of a clothes hanger (as if she used hangers and not throw clothes on the floor)...and she said, maybe she could crush it up and make crafts with it. The therapist asked if she did crafts, and she said NO, but maybe out there is someone who does crafts, and if they could use it she would take a hammer and pound the hanger into small pieces so they could use it. It wasn't even a whole hanger, just like a busted piece. She freaked out when the crew of 9 organizers in biohazard suits were disposing of dead leaves in the yard.
God damned. I hope my DVR got that. I thought nothing could top the woman who left years of full diapers around the house, and the combined weight of all her shit caused the fucking house foundation to buckle!
Glass Asshole
Unquestionable Presence

Post by Glass Asshole »

Zerohero wrote:could it be better than Hoarders: Buried Alive on TLC?

haha Nice. I've delivered to peoples houses that were just like that in NY and SC. Even their cars are packed to the ceiling with shit. The trunk, back seat and passenger seat are usually a wall of papers and crap. I always know when I come across a pack rat house because they always always always have christmas decorations hanging up and/or half hanging up half scattered all over the place outside. When I first got down here I actually got to watch a crew in hazmat suits cleaning up a house for a few weeks.
"God used me as hammer boys, to beat his weary drum today"

In Gorguts we trust.
Honky Kong 64
GOLD MEMBER
GOLD MEMBER

Post by Honky Kong 64 »

caldwell.the.great wrote:I missed it because of Oprah. I remember the preview had me saying "Oh fucking cool" until her name showed up like a turd in my pasta.
:lol:
No Cunting Elves
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

totally waiting for bluray and no oprah

fucking oprah seriously
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Mr. Budd

Post by Mr. Budd »

What the fuck is wrong with you ninnys? It's not like you have to lick your way though 30 pounds of purple vaginal fat deposit to experience this show. Who fucking cares if it's Oprah or Uma or an Oopma Loompa - turn down the sound, look at the pretty pictures. Would I rather it have been Groucho doing the commentary - you bet your life.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

haha, thanks for the "just put up with it !" pep talk dad but i'd rather wait for a couple of months and not have to listen to someone whose voice sounds like boiling water in my earholes. it's not like we won't experience the show or are boycotting it. if you can put up with her that's great, way to go champ, but if you can't see why people don't want to listen to a cunt whose sole purpose in life is to market herself then you're just being thickheaded.
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Hypnagogia
How's them beans, ma?

Post by Hypnagogia »

riley-o wrote:haha, thanks for the "just put up with it !" pep talk dad but i'd rather wait for a couple of months and not have to listen to someone whose voice sounds like boiling water in my earholes. it's not like we won't experience the show or are boycotting it. if you can put up with her that's great, way to go champ, but if you can't see why people don't want to listen to a cunt whose sole purpose in life is to market herself then you're just being thickheaded.
So they're going to get a new voice over just because a few message board elitists think oprah isn't hip enough?
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Mallard's a workin