any o you's MBA types have profit margin data 4 banana farms

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

any o you's MBA types have profit margin data 4 banana farms

Post by Zerohero »

??

Can't find any bananas futures data from NYDM....help a bro out,
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Toxicarius
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Re: any o you's MBA types have profit margin data 4 banana farms

Post by Toxicarius »

Bananas have no future. Once they turn brown and mushy, all future is past.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Toxicarius wrote:Bananas have no future. Once they turn brown and mushy, all future is past.

i take it you aren't interested in a partner share of my hypothetical nana farm?
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Natas
Never, ever change, like those shitty bands!

Post by Natas »

i dunno, but man i hate that fucking commercial with the Yes song playing and that hot cunt says "...that gave me the storage space i needed to store more produce." FUCK YOUUUU i don't know why i hate that commercial so much. but real farm women don't look like that
smellmyfinger
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by smellmyfinger »

Parts of your portfolio may rise, but only if you are willing to sit on your investment 1-8 years. May want to look into mashed banana futures instead.
This is like talking to an internet ghost who doesn't even realize he's a ghost yet and keeps trying to talk to those around him. If you try to put a shirt on so people can recognize you I WILL PUNCH THE SHIRT INTO OBLIVION thus rendering you still a ghost. FUCK YOU, smellmyfinger
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

smellmyfinger wrote:Parts of your portfolio may rise, but only if you are willing to sit on your investment 1-8 years. May want to look into mashed banana futures instead.
Will stop to see yer Robots either wednesday or friday.

Will hard sell you on investing in banana farming.

:lj:
Toxicarius
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by Toxicarius »

You're not going to grow very many bananas on your Buffalkill farm there, ZH, unless you have some big ol' greenhouses at your disposal. You're gonna have to head for the tropics if you expect to milk (!) any banana profits. I'll come with and farm some stink blossoms, and we can combine or efforts and produce bananas that smell like death, maybe? Attract that lucrative necrophyllic fruit-eating demographic, maybe? Maybe??
Gookstorm
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by Gookstorm »

I'm starting a hedge fund going long on banana futures and shorting plantains, who's all in?
ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR wrote:
Gookstorm wrote:Koreans hate Americans too much to ever fuck them, silly roundeyes.
obviously you never been to kunsan, osan, or seoul.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Toxicarius wrote:You're not going to grow very many bananas on your Buffalkill farm there, ZH, unless you have some big ol' greenhouses at your disposal. You're gonna have to head for the tropics if you expect to milk (!) any banana profits. I'll come with and farm some stink blossoms, and we can combine or efforts and produce bananas that smell like death, maybe? Attract that lucrative necrophyllic fruit-eating demographic, maybe? Maybe??

the real estate is already picked out mans, and yes, it's in the tropics

Have bigger ideas of banana milk factory as well, but for now sticking with banana
milkmandan
GOLD MEMBER
GOLD MEMBER

Post by milkmandan »

Diversify or die. According to the latest market research from Clunclad investment group the sky's the limit for final fantasy options
ImageImageImage
Glass Asshole
Unquestionable Presence

Post by Glass Asshole »

Gookstorm wrote:I'm starting a hedge fund going long on banana futures and shorting plantains, who's all in?

You still haven't learned your lesson from the market yet? :betternotstartanyshit:
"God used me as hammer boys, to beat his weary drum today"

In Gorguts we trust.
Glass Asshole
Unquestionable Presence

Post by Glass Asshole »

I, personally, have been investing heavily into a Lady Gaga fund. I'm rich.

In Gorguts we trust.
Gookstorm
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by Gookstorm »

Glass Asshole wrote:You still haven't learned your lesson from the market yet? :betternotstartanyshit:
I'm getting in on the banana bubble and switching to shorting banana real estate investment trusts and going long on apricots securities soon :mastoman:
ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR wrote:
Gookstorm wrote:Koreans hate Americans too much to ever fuck them, silly roundeyes.
obviously you never been to kunsan, osan, or seoul.
Glass Asshole
Unquestionable Presence

Post by Glass Asshole »

Apricot securities you say? Hmmmm... maybe I should sell a few shares of GaGa and invest a little in apricots. :tup:

In Gorguts we trust.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Gookstorm wrote:
Glass Asshole wrote:You still haven't learned your lesson from the market yet? :betternotstartanyshit:
I'm getting in on the banana bubble and switching to shorting banana real estate investment trusts and going long on apricots securities soon :mastoman:

PM if U want in on the plantation mans,

SERY IS INquiRYEez ol knee's :tup:
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

I think you need to hire a man to do the footwork on this nana farm, and I think I might be that man. I love bananas, and I will shoot native trespassers without hesitation.
Haha,
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

The Torsion wrote:I think you need to hire a man to do the footwork on this nana farm, and I think I might be that man. I love bananas, and I will shoot native trespassers without hesitation.
PM resume :awesome: