I joined Ollie's Army

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

I joined Ollie's Army

Post by Zerohero »

ImageImageImage

Radddest store since Big Lots broke big.... got this excellent salsa,

and killer deal on 59 cent sardinesses. also grilled eggplant and roasted red peppers in jar of olive oil for just a buck and 19 cents,

Gots a club, I joined up, OLLIES army. CANUDIGIT?? :rhug: :lhug: :rhug: :lhug:
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Toxicarius
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Re: I joined Ollie's Army

Post by Toxicarius »

Wormholegenerator
The 7000 Club

Post by Wormholegenerator »

Last edited by Wormholegenerator on Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spectre Vs. Rector
Map, Monitor, Surge

Post by Spectre Vs. Rector »

One less white knee-gaarrrr....

that 2nd shot of Olly smooching is a bit creepies.. :shock:
ImageImage
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Spectre Vs. Rector wrote:One less white knee-gaarrrr....

that 2nd shot of Olly smooching is a bit creepies.. :shock:

rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
zombiehead
Patient Zero

Post by zombiehead »

i would not buy food from them.
Fixation
Morbid Florist

Post by Fixation »

ahah i went to that place in niagara falls, ny.

weird stuff in there. i bought a realtree camo steering wheel cover for my truck for $3.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

zombiehead wrote:i would not buy food from them.
:what: :what:

sounds like you know something.... what's the dope mans/?

been eating olliefoods all day.
zombiehead
Patient Zero

Post by zombiehead »

i went there once and most of their foods were open, some bags of chips were half eaten. 99% of their items are out dated shit no other store will carry and i'm sure that applies to their food too...

ollies is worse than odd lots
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

zombiehead wrote:i went there once and most of their foods were open, some bags of chips were half eaten. 99% of their items are out dated shit no other store will carry and i'm sure that applies to their food too...

ollies is worse than odd lots

I made sure my jars of roasted peppers were sealed mans, i think they last forever in there too.

Odd lots is another of my stores for food staples... and the more expired, the bigger the clearance discount.
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

Rochester is some kind of hell...I can say this because I've been there.
Natas
Never, ever change, like those shitty bands!

Post by Natas »

you shop at Ollie's? that place is for dirtbags and losers, sorry. they got busted here for selling expired OTC drugs
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

wow you mens will smoke synthetic potato-opium from a bong made of old boots, but get all gay over a slight expiration date...

Milk I won't touch even day before it expires, but hell, cans of sardines can last nuclear winter. :blackmeadow:
Toxicarius
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by Toxicarius »

Canned food doesn't last forever. You don't have to go far beyond the sell by date for canned food items to start tasting like the can. It'll probably still be edible, which is fine for your post-apocalyptic Road Warrior-type dinner plans, but until then, pass...
Natas
Never, ever change, like those shitty bands!

Post by Natas »

Toxicarius wrote:Canned food doesn't last forever. You don't have to go far beyond the sell by date for canned food items to start tasting like the can. It'll probably still be edible, which is fine for your post-apocalyptic Road Warrior-type dinner plans, but until then, pass...
hahaha. my neighbor brought over canned ham a couple weeks ago and one of them begged me to open it while i was trying to watch Flight 666. so gross, covered with some glazing gel shit, at room temperature... ugh
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Toxicarius wrote:Canned food doesn't last forever. You don't have to go far beyond the sell by date for canned food items to start tasting like the can. It'll probably still be edible, which is fine for your post-apocalyptic Road Warrior-type dinner plans, but until then, pass...

sacrifice mans,

to buy this banana farm, I need to cut expenses. 59 cent expired sardines for lunch today. No creme brulee for desert.
zombiehead
Patient Zero

Post by zombiehead »

i was at price rite the other day and they were having a sale on lunchables sub sandwiches for 57 cents... it was the most disgusting thing i ever ate
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

zombiehead wrote:i was at price rite the other day and they were having a sale on lunchables sub sandwiches for 57 cents... it was the most disgusting thing i ever ate

I get my lunch meat only from Premiere gormET... and eat while looking out my 9 windows. :what:

Price rite generally rules though mans, :fonz:
zombiehead
Patient Zero

Post by zombiehead »

i just go to price rite because they have cheap/good bread and awesome mozzerella sticks for $2

is that the liquor store? i never actually been in there.. i usually get my meats at tops..
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

zombiehead wrote:i just go to price rite because they have cheap/good bread and awesome mozzerella sticks for $2

is that the liquor store? i never actually been in there.. i usually get my meats at tops..

yeah, well there's premier wines--- big ass liquor store, best around bar none, and premier gormet--which has beer, bakery, cheese, meats, and high end cooking supplies...a store for the ______ snob. But does have good quality stuffs.

Both share name, and entrance, but are separate entities.

:tup:

price rite has great deals on produce mans,
Cryptoplasty
Olde Timer

Post by Cryptoplasty »

Bored, Esq. wrote:Rochester is some kind of hell...I can say this because I've been there.
When, and why would you ever want to come here if you don't live here?
Toilet Fleet wrote:dogs are shit tbqh
oh wow youre loyal, you know who else was loyal, fuckin goebbels
Cryptoplasty
Olde Timer

Post by Cryptoplasty »

Zerohero wrote:
zombiehead wrote:i just go to price rite because they have cheap/good bread and awesome mozzerella sticks for $2

yeah, well there's premier wines--- big ass liquor store, best around bar none, and premier gormet--which has beer, bakery, cheese, meats, and high end cooking supplies...a store for the ______ snob. But does have good quality stuffs.

Both share name, and entrance, but are separate entities.

:tup:

price rite has great deals on produce mans,
]

Price rite is AWESOME. I like it better than Aldi's. We have one in the ghetto, and one in the Suburbs. You can always tell your in the ghetto one because they have a whole isle devoted to Orange and Grape drink :awesome:
Toilet Fleet wrote:dogs are shit tbqh
oh wow youre loyal, you know who else was loyal, fuckin goebbels
zombiehead
Patient Zero

Post by zombiehead »

I don't buy meats from them though. I bought ham from them once and it was gross as fuck
Toxicarius
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by Toxicarius »

Cryptoplasty wrote:Aldi's
Careful... I felt the heat once for innocently adding the " 's " to Aldi. I'd hate to see you suffer the same fate... :(
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Toxicarius wrote:
Cryptoplasty wrote:Aldi's
Careful... I felt the heat once for innocently adding the " 's " to Aldi. I'd hate to see you suffer the same fate... :(

We add S to everythings, mans,

taco bells, rite aids, wegmanss'ss'sess, tops's, burger kings's, aldi's price rites super fleas, HSBC arenases