we live in a multiverse

Music posts are a bannable offense.
White Like Jesus
How's them beans, ma?

Re: we live in a multiverse

Post by White Like Jesus »

Turd Murder wrote:I would like to live in a universe with no hatred, war, or famine; also, no jews.
You don't have to add 'no Jews' as an afterthought. Since they're responsible for all the hatred, war and famine in our universe, obviously a Jew-less one would be Utopia in comparison. :wink:
ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR
Threads Endlessly Scrolled

Post by ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR »

Friendly Goatus wrote:SO THEN THERE ARE MULTIPLE GODS

g:1:26:Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

g:3:22:And the Lord God said, Now the man has become like one of us, having knowledge of good and evil; and now if he puts out his hand and takes of the fruit of the tree of life, he will go on living for ever.
I AM AN INTELLECTUAL FUCKING COMBATANT OF GOD, I AM TOO TOUGH TO CARE WHAT YOU THINK.

caldwell.the.great wrote:but no other member here does exactly what ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR does, not even the other trolls.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

^ ^ ^ THIS is why it is important to have a fucking clue about how language works.... christ
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR

Post by ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR »

Necrometer wrote:^ ^ ^ THIS is why it is important to have a fucking clue about how language works.... christ
evolution of language is a scam.
I AM AN INTELLECTUAL FUCKING COMBATANT OF GOD, I AM TOO TOUGH TO CARE WHAT YOU THINK.

caldwell.the.great wrote:but no other member here does exactly what ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR does, not even the other trolls.
Gookstorm
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by Gookstorm »

Didn't stop the citation of scripture (that was translated incorrectly) to justify executing random people in Salem, MA.

Even if all documents were 100% factual, human interpretation will ruin it. Doesn't matter if the original language is kept the same, because human languages are not logical nor explicit nor fully defined with respect to basically everything possibly objective (aside from weirdo exceptions) they are twisted by to the contexts of the interpreters. I got enough trouble for saying that the fact that the Constitution can be re-interpreted is a bad idea because that's exactly how the Bible and K'uran have been abused so much over hundreds of years (the Torah has a different story but other texts are applicable instead probably) and why even after only a couple hundred the US Constitution is fucking crazy.
ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR wrote:
Gookstorm wrote:Koreans hate Americans too much to ever fuck them, silly roundeyes.
obviously you never been to kunsan, osan, or seoul.
doubleblumpkin
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by doubleblumpkin »

I'm not claiming to be a scientist and I didn't necessarily read anything in this thread, but how are we sure that this is not a trillion year bounce back cycle that actually eminates from our solar system? Why not? Maybe it's the boomerang jet ship whipping back into action to sling back to good ole Sunny and his 9 (8) other miscreants. New religion, you saw it here first.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Dad wrote:Pizza nigga
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Friendly Goatus »

I just sent you $200,000 and most of my pubic hair overnight. I hope this buys the favor of the gods.
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR wrote:
Necrometer wrote:^ ^ ^ THIS is why it is important to have a fucking clue about how language works.... christ
evolution of language is a scam.

I think every American should have to live up to a certain educational standard in order to live there. If I were in charge, useless people like you with fucking bullshit excuses for mediocrity like the one you just posted would be deported back to whatever shithole backwoods country you came from immediatly.
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

neckbeard
Foaming at the mouth.

Post by neckbeard »

Gookstorm wrote:Didn't stop the citation of scripture (that was translated incorrectly) to justify executing random people in Salem, MA.

Even if all documents were 100% factual, human interpretation will ruin it. Doesn't matter if the original language is kept the same, because human languages are not logical nor explicit nor fully defined with respect to basically everything possibly objective (aside from weirdo exceptions) they are twisted by to the contexts of the interpreters. I got enough trouble for saying that the fact that the Constitution can be re-interpreted is a bad idea because that's exactly how the Bible and K'uran have been abused so much over hundreds of years (the Torah has a different story but other texts are applicable instead probably) and why even after only a couple hundred the US Constitution is fucking crazy.
You can get a pretty good idea if you use some fricken context.
kale
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

So the universe is one giant toilet flushed by a REALLY SLOW malevolent entity who may or may not be straddling the bowl? I feel so much better.
doubleblumpkin
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by doubleblumpkin »

Friendly Goatus wrote:I just sent you $200,000 and most of my pubic hair overnight. I hope this buys the favor of the gods.
It does. You just bought yourself a first class ticket on the intergalactic jet ship. It lands in Modesto, just like that kids movie.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Dad wrote:Pizza nigga
monsterod
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by monsterod »

I sorta figure there is an actual universe for every logically-possible universe. It's pretty intuitive. I don't see how it could be any other way.
turn these off meatman.
ungodlywarlock
Keep Farting...stinks...

Post by ungodlywarlock »

"Hell is only a word....the reality is much, much worse."
chrusti(ns)anity
Olde Timer

Post by chrusti(ns)anity »

Green Chamber wrote:
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW