why do I have to work 40 hours a week?

Music posts are a bannable offense.
EEEOOOEEEOOOEEEOOO
hovering.

Re: why do I have to work 40 hours a week?

Post by EEEOOOEEEOOOEEEOOO »

I asked to work 4 days a week at my office job before going back to school. They thought it was a really odd request, but they eventually granted it. Because of that though, they made me a "temporary" employee with a perpetually extended contract
smooth
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by smooth »

At one point in my life (early 2008), with my powers of persuasion, I convinced the department to let me not work Friday and let me have half days on Mondays and Wednesdays (because of the excuse of 'school' which was only 2 classes). I made good money by taking call also, which was super easy, as I lived like 4 blocks away. I managed to make more working these 30 hours a week than what I was getting with 40. Because of this awesome schedule, I was partying 4 days a week, driving around a new convertible and being a general Florida douche-bag.

Then, I took a sudden risky decision to undertake the travel x-ray market, but little did I know of the economy. Game Over! LOL.
The Talmud wrote:Menahoth 43b-44a. A Jewish man is obligated to say the following prayer every day: Thank you God for not making me a gentile, a woman or a slave.
neckbeard
Foaming at the mouth.

Post by neckbeard »

I should move back in with my parents. Back then I could get by on 2 days a week.
kale