Re: I went to a Harvard bar last night

Post by Bored, Esq. »

Name streets on Martha's Vineyard.
neckbeard
Foaming at the mouth.

Post by neckbeard »

Pisscubes wrote:
neckbeard wrote:I think I went there but I don't remember it. What's the place that isn't vegan but very friendly and has tons of beer, and there's a mezzanine with tables? It was on the edge of an area with lots of retail shops.
Do you remember what section of town you were in? Downtown? South End? North End? Allston? Cambridge? Somerville? Brookline?
I asked my sweetie. She says Other Side Cafe. But now that I think of it, I might not have been too strict about my veganism when I went there. And it's definitely not a co-op. And I don't remember the food, just that we went there more than once. It did have some micro-brews though. Sorry for thread derailment, k. I also saw a poloraid of DOAD up in a Spike's.
kale
caldwell.the.great
San Dimas High school football rules!

Post by caldwell.the.great »

neckbeard wrote:
Pisscubes wrote:
neckbeard wrote:I think I went there but I don't remember it. What's the place that isn't vegan but very friendly and has tons of beer, and there's a mezzanine with tables? It was on the edge of an area with lots of retail shops.
Do you remember what section of town you were in? Downtown? South End? North End? Allston? Cambridge? Somerville? Brookline?
I asked my sweetie. She says Other Side Cafe. But now that I think of it, I might not have been too strict about my veganism when I went there. And it's definitely not a co-op. And I don't remember the food, just that we went there more than once. It did have some micro-brews though. Sorry for thread derailment, k. I also saw a poloraid of DOAD up in a Spike's.
I fucking love the Other Side Cafe. Good chili, good burritos, good chips and salsa, great beer selection, great breakfast stuff, definitely vegetarian friendly... i think they have some vegan stuff too.
Necrometer wrote:fucking scientists
"you can't eat a sandwich with a clenched fist."
"I wish it was programmed to feel pain....I'd like to teach Watson a lesson in street knowledge....."
http://laughtrack.wordpress.com
altars of radness
Olde Timer

Post by altars of radness »

Pisscubes wrote:You should have gone to Charlie's Kitchen in Harvard Square. It's not that their aren't douche bags who go there of all kinds, but the upstairs has a jukebox with old country, 70s and 80s punk, Sabbath, Slayer and a bunch of other stuff. Decent beer selection cheap double cheeseburgers, lobster rolls, and other good bar food. When it's warm they have a beer garden outside too.
That sounds alright. Shit, I didn't realize that half of the good posters live here.
Erik13 wrote:Does anyone have pics of Ron shirtless?
http://teenagedesires.bandcamp.com
http://mockduck.bandcamp.com
Erik13
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Erik13 »

Pisscubes wrote:
Two Dutch brothers own the place and they only hire chicks outside of the kitchen. They know what they're doing.
Yop and Paul. Really nice guys.