canadians fail at killing Ann Coulter.

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Bored, Esq.

Re: canadians fail at killing Ann Coulter.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

I like anorexic, sociopathic giraffes with giant egos and lobotomized political sympathies.
43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W
Nespithe

Post by 43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W »

ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR wrote:
43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W wrote:

Yes he does, and so do you.
and that negates his "free" healthcare.

Still doesn't change the fact that your statement insinuates that he pays higher taxes than you do, which is wrong. You just have your taxes spread out more. In fact, we 'Mericans are taxed with about everything we do. Small tax here, small tax there.
ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR
Threads Endlessly Scrolled

Post by ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR »

Yes he does, and so do you.
and that negates his "free" healthcare.

Still doesn't change the fact that your statement insinuates that he pays higher taxes than you do, which is wrong. You just have your taxes spread out more. In fact, we 'Mericans are taxed with about everything we do. Small tax here, small tax there.
fact: free healthcare is an illusion, and its delusional to try to water down that fact.
I AM AN INTELLECTUAL FUCKING COMBATANT OF GOD, I AM TOO TOUGH TO CARE WHAT YOU THINK.

caldwell.the.great wrote:but no other member here does exactly what ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR does, not even the other trolls.

you just cant make this shit up :
Right-wing U.S. firebrand Ann Coulter will file grievance with rights panel

http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Right+ ... story.html

London, Ont. — Inflammatory right-wing pundit Ann Coulter took aim at a University of Ottawa administrator Monday night, saying an e-mail from the school warning her to use “restraint, respect and consideration” when addressing Ontario students during a speaking tour this week made her a victim of a “hate crime.”

Speaking to students and academics at the University of Western Ontario Monday, Coulter said the e-mail sent to her Friday by Francois Houle, vice-president academic and provost of the University of Ottawa, targeted her as a member of an identifiable group and as such, she will be filing a complaint with the Human Rights Commission alleging hate speech.

“I’m sure the Human Rights Commission will get to the bottom of it,” Coulter said to loud cheers from the 800-strong audience. “I think I’m the victim of a hate crime here. Either what (Mr. Houle) did was a hate crime, or the whole commission is BS.”

In Houle’s e-mail, a copy of which was obtained by the National Post, the administrator urges Coulter to weigh her words with “respect and civility in mind” when she speaks at the University of Ottawa campus Tuesday.

“Our domestic laws, both provincial and federal, delineate freedom of expression (or ‘free speech’) in a manner that is somewhat different than the approach taken in the United States. I therefore encourage you to educate yourself, if need be, as to what is acceptable in Canada and to do so before your planned visit here.”

Houle goes on: “Promoting hatred against any identifiable group would not only be considered inappropriate, but could in fact lead to criminal charges.”

Ezra Levant, lawyer and former publisher of the Western Standard magazine, spoke before Coulter on Monday and called Houle’s letter a “veiled threat.” Seamus Wolfe, the president of the University of Ottawa’s student federation, has already said that Coulter is not welcome on campus and that he is trying to work with the administration to find a venue for her speech elsewhere.

The administration, however, has said it does not object to the fiery pundit’s appearance on campus.

Coulter’s targeting of the University of Ottawa administration and Canada’s Human Rights Commissions came at the end of a half-hour speech that attacked political correctness in the United States and the mainstream media, which she said was uncritical of the Obama administration and unfairly biased against conservatives.

“It’s almost like there is one standard for Conservatives and one completely different one for Liberals,” Coulter told the crowd, which alternated from cheering to booing depending on the topic of discussion, which ranged from gay marriage, illegal immigration to Barack Obama’s new health-care bill.

“A word is either offensive or it’s not. In a world of political correctness, all words are banned unless they’re used against conservatives.”

At one point she criticized gays for comparing their plight in the U.S. with the hardships experienced by blacks during the civil rights movement. She also called Mr. Obama the “first 100 per cent politically correct president.”

Coulter began her speech to a standing ovation from about three-quarters of the crowd and said she harboured no hard feelings about the U.S. hockey team’s loss to Canada at the Winter Olympics.

Apart from her anger toward the University of Ottawa and the human rights commissions, Coulter was uncritical of Canada, unlike past comments she has made about this country.

Even though Coulter is not a Canadian citizen, Levant, who has been involved in human rights law cases, said it would not be “outlandish” for Coulter to file a complaint against the University of Ottawa, especially in light of the 1985 Singh v. Minister of Employment and Immigration case.

The decision in that case, considered a leading constitutional decision by the Supreme Court of Canada, said that foreign nationals are protected by the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.

National Post
I AM AN INTELLECTUAL FUCKING COMBATANT OF GOD, I AM TOO TOUGH TO CARE WHAT YOU THINK.

caldwell.the.great wrote:but no other member here does exactly what ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR does, not even the other trolls.
Frickin' Slayer
How's them beans, ma?

Post by Frickin' Slayer »

we luv u ann coulter :brokenheart:
http://myspace.com/scarydeathmetal
riley-o wrote:i'm also a scorpio, not an aries.
doomeddisciple
Olde Timer

Post by doomeddisciple »

ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR wrote: Just as long as there's no free healthcare - WAIT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
"“Wherever there is a jackboot stomping on a human face there will be a well-heeled Western liberal to explain that the face does, after all, enjoy free health care and 100 percent literacy.”"
— John Derbyshire

oOOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo[/quote]

Mate - I've had free healthcare my entire life.

OoooooOOoOoOOOOOOOOOOOooOOOOOOOOOOO[/quote]

pay taxes?[/quote]

Yes - I also drive on roads and went to public schools if that's where we're going.

In Aus, if you earn over something like 76K for individuals and 150K for families you pay a Medicare excess of around 1% of your income.

I paid that once before I became a dad and then had our daughter in a public hospital and not only did we not pay for any of the hospital time or the midwife that came around twice a week for the first month, but the government gave us 5 grand as a "Baby bonus" simply for breeding.

I have paid the medicare levy in my past 4 tax returns, but the other advantages of having a child means that I pretty much get a return every year - Got 7K back from two financial years last time.
PSN ID- doomeddisciple wii code doomed 0207 2840 2718 1053 Xbox Live - doomtildeath
eyehatethehumanrace
Map, Monitor, Surge

Post by eyehatethehumanrace »

Relapse: where's ok to be yourself as long as you're just like everyone else

and no, that's not retardation talking, its the truth, honestly. live it, learn it, love it.
Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Post by Pistol Whip »

Pistol Whip wrote:Hey Battletweed as a former member of the armed forces when you get sick do you get medical attention from VA Hospital?
nope.

So I take it you are against the military offering free health care to vets since it is in itself socialized medicine.
Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Post by Pistol Whip »

ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR wrote: fact: free healthcare is an illusion, and its delusional to try to water down that fact.

Just look at this map the next time this stupid thought pops up in your head.

amos galore
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post by amos galore »

I would've preferred if she'd done her speech to a total audience of 5 attendees. All the press only feeds her ego and it needs to be starved a while.

Pistol Whip wrote:
Pistol Whip wrote:Hey Battletweed as a former member of the armed forces when you get sick do you get medical attention from VA Hospital?
nope.

So I take it you are against the military offering free health care to vets since it is in itself socialized medicine.
nope, VA hospitals are death traps.

Pistol Whip wrote:
ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR wrote: fact: free healthcare is an illusion, and its delusional to try to water down that fact.

norway
so the free healthcare in norway is magical funded?

riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

it is not our responsibility to take out your fucking trash
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Black Jacques
Sweet Lord _______

Post by Black Jacques »

God damnit you're a fucking retard.
Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Post by Pistol Whip »

Pistol Whip wrote:

norway

No but you forgot about the two countries next to it (Finland and Sweden) who not only fund free health care, but also free education, and welfare while at the same time having a higher standard of living per household and they live longer.

Did I also mention that they also fund all these programs on a tenth of the economic profit that the US makes on a yearly basis? It's not free but for fuck sake!

Maybe Canada shouldn't be the focus of all your hatred.
Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Post by Pistol Whip »

Pistol Whip wrote:
nope.

How the fuck would you know if you dont go to them??
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

eyehatethehumanrace wrote:and no, that's not retardation talking, its the truth, honestly. live it, learn it, love it.
How would you know the difference? Does your retardation turn off and on? No it doesn't. Your half head is always half empty.
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

Pistol Whip wrote:
Pistol Whip wrote:

norway

No but you forgot about the two countries next to it (Finland and Sweden) who not only fund free health care, but also free education, and welfare while at the same time having a higher standard of living per household and they live longer.

Did I also mention that they also fund all these programs on a tenth of the economic profit that the US makes on a yearly basis? It's not free but for fuck sake!

Maybe Canada shouldn't be the focus of all your hatred.
You really need to stay out of these types of arguments.

Pistol Whip wrote:
Pistol Whip wrote:
nope.

How the fuck would you know if you dont go to them??
i have a few relatives that went to the VA, they talked about that experience before they died. my dad went to the VA, figured out if he would go through the VA treatment then he would die. he took a different route, and he is alive.

soiled depends

Post by soiled depends »

The Army: as good at medicine as they are at winning wars.
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

soiled depends wrote:The Army: as good at medicine as they are at winning wars.
whoa there.......now take it easy.

p.s. if ann coulter were to be killed in canada it wouldn't mean anything. if her death is to have any sort of giggle inducing significance she must be drawn and quartered here in the u.s.
eyehatethehumanrace
Map, Monitor, Surge

Post by eyehatethehumanrace »

dominichorton wrote:
eyehatethehumanrace wrote:Relapse: where's ok to be yourself as long as you're just like everyone else

and no, that's not retardation talking, its the truth, honestly. live it, learn it, love it.
So are you saying that you're against the general consensus on this board, because you want to come off as "independent"?
it would help. that being said, I am all for free healthcare. the rest of the world gets it, and its about time we did.
Frickin' Slayer
How's them beans, ma?

Post by Frickin' Slayer »

lmao this is y i luv ann coulter! she has the boldness that only sagittarius has! its from her recent appearance in ottowa:

http://myspace.com/scarydeathmetal
riley-o wrote:i'm also a scorpio, not an aries.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Tweetard further proves his knee-jerk idiocy by referring to VA hospitals as death traps. What a fucking tard and a half. I deal with clients in the backwoods parts of West Virginia, Kentucky, and Tennessee on a daily basis, and the only people there getting medical treatment worth one-tenth of a fuck are the people that go to the VA med centers, community-based outpatient clinics, and the like. Their records are all computerized, which reduces unnecessary procedures, adverse drug reactions, and the likelihood that you'll die from a pedantic oversight oopsie. But of course, it's socialized medicine so clearly all these people are having their liberties smashed every time they don't have to choose between feeding Grandma another tin of cat food for dinner and paying for next week's insulin.
soiled depends

Post by soiled depends »

that's the kind of info Darryl isn't privy too now that he walked away from service....