I tried to get my family to invest in my banana farm,

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

I tried to get my family to invest in my banana farm,

Post by Zerohero »

bad news
:? :tdown:
ZeroFamily wrote:I vote against a banana farm. Sounds like a pain in the ass! And very dirty.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Vagectomy
I like to smell things.

Re: I tried to get my family to invest in my banana farm,

Post by Vagectomy »

My cock is a banana. Wanna suck it?
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

too much monkey biz goin' on up in that cocksucker of a farm...
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

VueeeuVueeeeuV
DO NOT WANT.

Post by VueeeuVueeeeuV »

I'm not sure if plantations are the big money maker for up and coming young gentry they once where. Your family probably has better business acumen than yourself.
One good way to get wealthy is transportation. Near me is a fairly large conveyance over the water. This is used by thousands every day and basically put the ferries out of business! Even though its a big earner the owners have had a falling out and long story short I have about a fifteen percent stake in it now. I am running out of money for booze and would be willing to part with it for the incredible bargain of twenty five thousand dollars! You will have peerage in no time!
Exterminate. EXTERMINATE!
smellmyfinger
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by smellmyfinger »

Can't you buy a whole farm in my 3rd world shithole for like 500 dollar bux?
This is like talking to an internet ghost who doesn't even realize he's a ghost yet and keeps trying to talk to those around him. If you try to put a shirt on so people can recognize you I WILL PUNCH THE SHIRT INTO OBLIVION thus rendering you still a ghost. FUCK YOU, smellmyfinger
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

smellmyfinger wrote:Can't you buy a whole farm in my 3rd world shithole for like 500 dollar bux?
Moar like, 5000-10,000 dollarbux.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.