Lets discuss the education of chilluns.

Music posts are a bannable offense.
VueeeuVueeeeuV
DO NOT WANT.

Lets discuss the education of chilluns.

Post by VueeeuVueeeeuV »

Most Americans are firm in the belief that the parents of a child have a right to raise their little human nymph as they please. It's a strong statement on the ideal of the "nuclear family," which arose in the twentieth century, that people actually take seriously the idea that the bond between the two parents and the one child is so strong as to override all others. History does not support it but its strongest adherents despise history so who cares.
The recent texan cult shenanigans served to illustrate that you can create child after child and raise the human you wish out of them. Where I grew up a cult that makes its money by selling products made(illegally) by children bought up half the town and set up their revolting little shop. Today I saw some orthodox jews using their their children to conduct advertising in flagrant violation of every labor standard and standard of public decency. Americans will shut the fuck up the second someone uses religion to excuse their crimes.
Is this in any way a positive thing? I am not one of those people who cheerfully poses as a misanthrope and "hates children" but for the most part we would be better off putting a bullet though most of these poor kids heads. They are raised in such a vacuum that real humanity has no possibility of emerging from their brainwashed heads. They will do nothing but perpetuate the same cruelty they have been raised in. They are relgious tools created by their monsterously sadistic parents to serve their own selfish, idiotic, spiritual goals.
To cast doubt upon spirituality is as taboo in america as questioning the deservedness of a rich man. Just as all religions are true all wealthy people deserve their holdings. But we would be better off just killing these people. If they are so faithful they wont mind, and we will not have to see such abuse carried out every day by people who are too childish to step into the 18th century.
Exterminate. EXTERMINATE!
Cryptoplasty
Olde Timer

Re: Lets discuss the education of chilluns.

Post by Cryptoplasty »

look how you turned out!
Toilet Fleet wrote:dogs are shit tbqh
oh wow youre loyal, you know who else was loyal, fuckin goebbels
guardianoftheblind
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by guardianoftheblind »

lets not and say we did
ghost boner wrote:you can get it on the fire stick too. theres nothing this thing cant do
VueeeuVueeeeuV
DO NOT WANT.

Post by VueeeuVueeeeuV »

I remeber some white trash girl i knew used that phrase constantly, I bet she weights three hundred pounds and has four kids now, because idiot hicks are very valuable in their ability to champion the interests of their owners. They are like societies parrots.
Exterminate. EXTERMINATE!
Honky Kong 64
GOLD MEMBER
GOLD MEMBER

Post by Honky Kong 64 »

Maybe you should procreate and wage a holy war.
No Cunting Elves
Hypnagogia
How's them beans, ma?

Post by Hypnagogia »

Honky Kong 64 wrote:Maybe you should procreate and wage a holy war.
that would require having sex...with a lady...

SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Mallard's a workin
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

VueeeuVueeeeuV wrote:But we would be better off just killing these people.
Definitely true.
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W
Nespithe

Post by 43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W »

The problem with our education system is that for the last 30 years kids have looked at school as "uncool". It's not cool to go to school, to care about it or even get good grades. When kids get past this and learn to idolize/look up to scientists and people with brains instead of athletes and Britney Spears, maybe then we'll be able to have more intelligent people lumbering across or landscape.

It always amazes me how much of an emphasis people put on education in this country... early reading programs, all kinds of educational games, pre-kindergarten classes, etc. and yet most of them are a step above retarded. Another thing... U.S. highschools do NOT prepare kinds for college at all.
Last edited by 43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W on Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

Things will change once scientists stop being such arrogant assholes...
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
neckbeard
Foaming at the mouth.

Post by neckbeard »

VueeeuVueeeeuV wrote:Most Americans are firm in the belief that the parents of a child have a right to raise their little human nymph as they please. It's a strong statement on the ideal of the "nuclear family," which arose in the twentieth century, that people actually take seriously the idea that the bond between the two parents and the one child is so strong as to override all others.
What is the best bond, sir?
kale
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

i think parents need to make their nearly teenage brats practice their multiplication tables.

what the fuck?

5th grade and you dont know what multiplication is?
neckbeard
Foaming at the mouth.

Post by neckbeard »

teenage fifth graders/!
kale
ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR
Threads Endlessly Scrolled
Threads Endlessly Scrolled

Post by ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR »

VueeeuVueeeeuV wrote:Most Americans are firm in the belief that the parents of a child have a right to raise their little human nymph as they please. It's a strong statement on the ideal of the "nuclear family," which arose in the twentieth century, that people actually take seriously the idea that the bond between the two parents and the one child is so strong as to override all others. History does not support it but its strongest adherents despise history so who cares.
The recent texan cult shenanigans served to illustrate that you can create child after child and raise the human you wish out of them. Where I grew up a cult that makes its money by selling products made(illegally) by children bought up half the town and set up their revolting little shop. Today I saw some orthodox jews using their their children to conduct advertising in flagrant violation of every labor standard and standard of public decency. Americans will shut the fuck up the second someone uses religion to excuse their crimes.
Is this in any way a positive thing? I am not one of those people who cheerfully poses as a misanthrope and "hates children" but for the most part we would be better off putting a bullet though most of these poor kids heads. They are raised in such a vacuum that real humanity has no possibility of emerging from their brainwashed heads. They will do nothing but perpetuate the same cruelty they have been raised in. They are relgious tools created by their monsterously sadistic parents to serve their own selfish, idiotic, spiritual goals.
To cast doubt upon spirituality is as taboo in america as questioning the deservedness of a rich man. Just as all religions are true all wealthy people deserve their holdings. But we would be better off just killing these people. If they are so faithful they wont mind, and we will not have to see such abuse carried out every day by people who are too childish to step into the 18th century.

yeah...so anyway, dude.... you really need to find god.
I AM AN INTELLECTUAL FUCKING COMBATANT OF GOD, I AM TOO TOUGH TO CARE WHAT YOU THINK.

caldwell.the.great wrote:but no other member here does exactly what ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR does, not even the other trolls.
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Friendly Goatus »

Cattle Tweeter.