UK, lets fake a school shooting for science.

Music posts are a bannable offense.
ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR
Threads Endlessly Scrolled

UK, lets fake a school shooting for science.

Post by ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR »

this is fucked up....funny, but fucked up.

Pupils suffer panic attacks after school stages fake shooting of RE teacher in playground

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ldren.html

Children were left crying and traumatised after a school role play in which one of their teachers was apparently shot dead in the playground.

The pupils, aged ten to 13, saw their religious education teacher run across a field and fall to the ground following a loud bang. Some were so upset that they were sick afterwards, parents said.

The stunt was part of a science lesson designed to teach children how evidence is collected in criminal investigations. They were not told it was fake until ten minutes after the event.

Last night Blackminster Middle School, in Evesham, Worcestershire, apologised to parents and admitted it had gone too far.

The 'shooting' happened on Tuesday. More than 300 pupils were called to the hall and warned there was a gun somewhere in the school before being sent back to their classrooms.

Five minutes later, the fire alarm went and the children queued up in the playground. Only a handful knew it was fake.

Three teachers - one brandishing what looked like a gun - were seen running across the school field before shots were heard. Teacher Richard Kent fell to the ground and played dead.

The children were then ushered back to their classrooms as other teachers pretended to tend to Mr Kent. It was ten minutes before it was revealed the scene was fake.

Parents said that for some pupils - including a girl whose father was apparently shot dead several years ago - the reassurance came too late.

Vikki Woosey, whose son is in year six, said: 'When I heard about it I just thought "Oh my God, that is so inappropriate". It left some of the pupils terrified.'

A mother, 33, who has a stepdaughter at the school, added: 'The children thought they were watching their teacher gunned down and were waiting for the same to happen to them. Pupils were missing the bus home because they were consoling each other. One girl had a panic attack.'

Head Terry Holland said only 'a small minority of the pupils' had been left waiting for an explanation. 'We have spoken to them and their parents and apologised.'

Earlier this month, a group of primary schoolchildren burst into tears when their teacher told them they would be taken away from their families during a bizarre Holocaust re-enactment.

The 11-year-olds, at St Hilary's School in East Kilbride, Lanarkshire, were warned they could end up in an orphanage to give them 'insight' into the horrors faced by Jewish children during World War II.
I AM AN INTELLECTUAL FUCKING COMBATANT OF GOD, I AM TOO TOUGH TO CARE WHAT YOU THINK.

caldwell.the.great wrote:but no other member here does exactly what ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR does, not even the other trolls.
jakebonz
Foaming at the mouth.

Re: UK, lets fake a school shooting for science.

Post by jakebonz »

That's not cool, dude. Even though kids today are gigantic pussies, that still ain't right.
ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR

Post by ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR »

i have experienced something similar to that. as a 14 year old kid, my brother played a prank with my step brother in which i witnessed him killing my step brother. got the cops involved and everything.

things kids do when they are bored and around guns.
I AM AN INTELLECTUAL FUCKING COMBATANT OF GOD, I AM TOO TOUGH TO CARE WHAT YOU THINK.

caldwell.the.great wrote:but no other member here does exactly what ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR does, not even the other trolls.
Burpcore the GRIM
Nespithe

Post by Burpcore the GRIM »

ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR wrote:i have experienced something similar to that. as a 14 year old kid, my brother played a prank with my step brother in which i witnessed him killing my step brother. got the cops involved and everything.

The words "kids", "bored" and "guns" should never be linked in a single sentence.
"Work as stripper and expect cunt to last forever? Get real" - Hornie

http://www.myspace.com/embalmerband

Xbox Live - DeadForever666
F/K/A HAPF
How's them beans, ma?

Post by F/K/A HAPF »

Bored kids with guns shouldn't fake deaths. They should kill small furry animals.
Xbox live: dashboardmelted or HAPF
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR wrote:i have experienced something similar to that. as a 14 year old kid, my brother played a prank with my step brother in which i witnessed him killing my step brother. got the cops involved and everything.

if you kids woulda had MOAR guns, that incident would never have happened
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
death by snoo snoo
I sure do have a lot of posts, lol.

Post by death by snoo snoo »

hahahahaha fuckin' a ZH