Weekend Fucking Shitstains

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Pyrite Medal of Ignorance

Re: Weekend Fucking Shitstains

Post by Pyrite Medal of Ignorance »

they played the know last night too. kinda wanted to hit it up there since getting home from the tube is always a bitch, but i skipped it for the show i ended up not even seeing all of...ugh. whatever, i'll get wasted before i even show up, eat some vegan ham and cheese, and annoy the fuck out of everyone until i black out and trek home. the hipsters at the tube can deal with it/suck my butt.
HeyWard
DO THE DEW!

Post by HeyWard »

Pyrite Medal of Ignorance wrote:Lesbian/White Mice tonight at the Tube. Death of Self/Elitist/Burials at the Know tomorrow.

yeah.

went to the bar by my work for Demian Johnston last night, but ended up leaving early. duh. i definitely should have stayed. :tdown:

I miss all those fuckers. :cry:
Metal Parties for NY Fuckfaces Check It: cluster FUCKED

delmuerte "That's like a 1/10th of one dick, unless you're Scott Ward. In that case, it's like 10 dicks."
rape bear "I forgot to add: Scott Ward's pussy eating skills."
copstache "scott ward: rapist"
Introvert
7th Church of the Apocalyptic Lawnmower

Post by Introvert »

Damn, I didn't know Demian was in town......
Friendly Goatus wrote:and stop being a dick to your cat
Pyrite Medal of Ignorance

Post by Pyrite Medal of Ignorance »

i thought i told you about it? i ran out of text messages the other day and figured if i called you last night to remind you, you wouldn't come out anyway....welp, i ended up doing whip its and listening to hole with my ex's new girlfriend instead...we were only supposed to leave the show for ten minutes... :nopizza: i hate show remorse, hahaha...