What's on for tonight?

Music posts are a bannable offense.
NANOplague
I'm not very smart.

Re: What's on for tonight?

Post by NANOplague »

Was going to hang out at a friend's house, but that got fucked up, so probably playing guitar, getting elevated and maybe wandering downtown, playing some mw2.
"Infidel defilers... they shall all drown in lakes of blood." ~ Thulsa Doom
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

triple clutcher v2.5b wrote:Painfully tempted to take a nap now so I can stay up till sunrise and drive aimlessly around the Finger Lakes, listening to Coast to Coast AM. There's really no better setting for it, except maybe a meth bender.
I'm sure you've heard this before, but...I really miss Art Bell. I just can't dig this new guy.
John Jr.
Mac N Cheese ONLY.

Post by John Jr. »

finishing up a 4 man game of risk that we played till 1:30 this morning.
"FUCK YES MORE LAWS RIGHT NOW ALL THE TIME! LAW LAW LAW!" - Geeheeb
"OH I FORGOT, MORE JAILS TOO RIGHT NOW! FUCK YEAH JAIL JAIL JAIL!" - Geeheeb

"I don't recall quoting you as a shitbrain specifically... the shitbrain experience is not exactly the same for every shitbrain" -big rossman
delmuerte
The boss of you.

Post by delmuerte »

gonna beat off while listening to new sade
John Jr.
Mac N Cheese ONLY.

Post by John Jr. »

Bored, Esq. wrote:
triple clutcher v2.5b wrote:Painfully tempted to take a nap now so I can stay up till sunrise and drive aimlessly around the Finger Lakes, listening to Coast to Coast AM. There's really no better setting for it, except maybe a meth bender.
I'm sure you've heard this before, but...I really miss Art Bell. I just can't dig this new guy.
weekend dude is infinitely better. coast to coast is pretty damn boring 9/10ths of the time. maybe it's because i hate UFOlogists.

coast to coast is just a loss leader to have people wake up to glen beck in most markets, anyway.

"I don't recall quoting you as a shitbrain specifically... the shitbrain experience is not exactly the same for every shitbrain" -big rossman
John Jr.
Mac N Cheese ONLY.

Post by John Jr. »

put a garbage bag with some tinfoil in it on the bed, then record yourself blood-fucking the wife on-top of it. run it through a danelectro fabtone and an old boss digital delay.

triple clutcher v2.5b
This drum machine utterly confounds me.

Post by triple clutcher v2.5b »

Bored, Esq. wrote:
It's definitely gotten a lot more hit-or-miss ... but, sometimes you tune into one that's absolutely brilliant. There was a show a while back about John Titor and the guest sounded completely lucid, so it felt as soothing and educational as your average AM radio gardening show, even though it was all about crazy mainframe time travel shit.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

may make a random road trip to pennsylvania
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

triple clutcher v2.5b wrote:
Bored, Esq. wrote:
It's definitely gotten a lot more hit-or-miss ... but, sometimes you tune into one that's absolutely brilliant. There was a show a while back about John Titor and the guest sounded completely lucid, so it felt as soothing and educational as your average AM radio gardening show, even though it was all about crazy mainframe time travel shit.
I'll have to take your word for it. I even hate the new guy's voice, it's tragic. Some of the old Art Bell shows were the greatest radio I've ever heard, esp. the Halloween editions. I used to contemplate working a night job and I thought it might be tolerable because I could listen to Art Bell. Boo!

I'm not into UFO stuff either...but I did like listening to a lot of the other theorists, the wacky time travel or ancient civilization shit. It made the world often seem a lot less mundane.
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Post by the awesome Assassin »

Not dressing in all black and taking a picture of myself...
Black Jacques
Sweet Lord _______

Post by Black Jacques »

Going back in to work in about 20 minutes..
Lord Beguile
JOSH

Post by Lord Beguile »

the awesome Assassin wrote:Not dressing in all black and taking a picture of myself...
Don't you have children to finger?
Bored013 wrote:I've spoke to a few girls after they've been raped...there is of course the pain, the violence, the degradation...but there is also the question. "Why did he leave?"
hana maru wrote:..i've dealt with tiny dicked men pounding on my girl parts for minutes at a time.