OOP CDs for Sale (nobody reads the classifieds)

Music posts are a bannable offense.
The Seventh Son
How's them beans, ma?

OOP CDs for Sale (nobody reads the classifieds)

Post by The Seventh Son »

The radio station at school thought it would be a fantastic idea to sell off the entire library for $1 a CD. They didn't realize what they had in there, at least for metal, because I snagged a bunch of OOP CDs. Some are stamped "Property of WNHU" or something of the sort, some have a hole punch in the barcode or in the corner of the booklet, etc and are indicated as such. Make offers in the thread and the CD will go to the highest offer. At any point, I may decide to keep one of the CDs, but for now these are all for sale. Note: all the scratches on the CDs are very minor and none are deep. They're just old, it's inevitable.

I'll leave this up for a week and we'll see where we're at.

Asphyx- Crush the Cenotaph (very faint stamp on the cover to the left of the logo and a hole punched in the top right corner of the booklet, very minor scratch damage to the cd, slightly less faint stamp on the back of the tray card)

Exit 13- ...Just A Few More Hits (hole punch in the barcode on tray card, minor cd scratches)
Exit 13- Ethos Musick (most of the track listing is blacked out with a black marker on the tray card to indicate not safe for air play, hole punch in barcode on tray card, minor scratches on cd)
Exit 13- Don't Spare the Green Love (8/25 tracks blacked out on the tray card, hole punch in barcode, minor scratches on cd)
***Will accept a bundle offer for Exit 13***

Sacrifice- Apocalypse Inside (hole punch in top right corner of booklet and barcode on the tray card, very minor scratches)

Stuff I'm not ready to sell, but may if the price is right:

General Surgery- Necrology (hole punch in barcode on tray card, nearly perfect CD condition)

Morpheus Descends- Ritual of Infinity (like new!!!)

I have a Demolition Hammer and Dead Horse CD on hold for Otey (Idget Child) Envy him.

If they are still there tomorrow, I should have Unleashed- Across the Open Sea and Vader- The Ultimate Incantation.

Happy bidding!
:watch:
Mari_Mar wrote:"It's on hold. I can't write right now. All my aggression is used up stretching my new pussy."
soiled depends wrote:
noah thirteen wrote:Cattle Decapitation have a "representative"?!
Yeah, it's called "fuckin brutality"...I guess you've never heard of it before....
Admiral Dick Fart
One Of Many Accounts

Re: OOP CDs for Sale (nobody reads the classifieds)

Post by Admiral Dick Fart »

Once I figure out what I'm doing I'm gonna put up some of mine, too. Be envious of our radio station's stupidity, folks!
http://heavybreath.bandcamp.com
Heavy Breath, Hardcore for people who miss when Revelation and Victory were still putting out (good) shit
The Real MPD
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Real MPD »

riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

great thread !
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
no it isn't
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Admiral Dick Fart
One Of Many Accounts

xasthur fans
Heavy Breath, Hardcore for people who miss when Revelation and Victory were still putting out (good) shit
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Admiral Dick Fart wrote:xasthur fans
oh yeah, he makes a tease thread for the three stamped, holepunched cds he's willing to sell and then there's a bunch he's not interested in parting with unless the price is right :wink: :wink: :twisted: and you're calling us xasthur fans. that's fucking rich.
Admiral Dick Fart
One Of Many Accounts

riley-o wrote:
Admiral Dick Fart wrote:xasthur fans
oh yeah, he makes a tease thread for the three stamped, holepunched cds he's willing to sell and then there's a bunch he's not interested in parting with unless the price is right :wink: :wink: :twisted: and you're calling us xasthur fans. that's fucking rich.
Right, because stamps and holepunches automatically affect how well the CD plays and sounds.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

well if someone's going to care that they're OOP chances are they'll care about the condition of the product... i know that's some serious philosophy to comprehend though, so take your time...
The Seventh Son
How's them beans, ma?

Actually 5 CDs and 2 pending ones assuming they're still there tomorrow. Don't buy em, Riley, no skin off my ass. Just offering them to anyone that might want them before putting them on eBay or something. Maybe you guys are just too underground and tr00 to browse through an offer you had to click on because you were slightly interested.
Mari_Mar wrote:"It's on hold. I can't write right now. All my aggression is used up stretching my new pussy."
soiled depends wrote:
Yeah, it's called "fuckin brutality"...I guess you've never heard of it before....
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

you decide this shit is too good for the classified thread board on five stamped and hole punched cds and then accuse me of being too underground. why don't you try pulling your head out of your ass.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

hahaha

thread

envy him
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
The Seventh Son
How's them beans, ma?

I never said it was too good for the classified section. Nobody ever reads that thing. Give it a rest. I'm not expecting a bidding war of the ages, but if anyone is interested, it's up for an offer. Come back when you're off the rag.
soiled depends wrote:
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

i'm too much of an entitled asshole to post things in the right forum (particularly when it's as amazing as four holepunched, stamped cds and then some others i'm not even selling) and now people are being mean on the relapse board ! it's not fair !!
wow, we're all really impressed with your big cd score champ, that's incredible ! ten cds ! wow !
The Seventh Son
How's them beans, ma?

No, I really don't care. Feel free to unload as much as you want, get it out before it bottles up inside for too long.
soiled depends wrote:
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

hey guys i don't want to instigate a bidding war here but i just bought a spindle of cdrs and am willing to part with some burns if the price is right
Hunter
Member of the fascist left

Post by Hunter »

The Seventh Son wrote: At any point, I may decide to keep one of the CDs, but for now these are all for sale.

So at any point, you may decide to completely waste people's time who might have expressed intrest? Fine business you got running here.
eyehatethehumanrace
Map, Monitor, Surge

Post by eyehatethehumanrace »

PM sent
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

hahahahahaha
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

hey OP

what wouldn't you sell if the price was right

serious repl
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

The Seventh Son wrote: Just offering them to anyone that might want them
Look at this fucking fruitcake right here...thinks he's the # 1 Son of 2010...
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

Turd Murder
One Of Many Accounts

Post by Turd Murder »

I didn't want to start a new thread, so I'll piggy back this one: I'm selling my copy of Coroner's 'Punishment for Decadence,' mint, except that before I seal the envelope and send it to you, I intend on blowing a hot sticky load of semen all over it. Plays fine. Serious PM's only please. PS: I have chunky cumshots.
Admiral Dick Fart
One Of Many Accounts

Man, no wonder I barely ever post here anymore, every thread is like a master's thesis in retardation.
Admiral Dick Fart
One Of Many Accounts

TheDOAD wrote:Sorry to interrupt your Thesis Mr Hawking.
Sorry, I couldn't hear you over the sound of my robot voice.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Admiral Dick Fart wrote:Man, no wonder I barely ever post here anymore, every thread is like a master's thesis in retardation.
do you honestly not see how stupid this thread was to start with ? forget that your friend made it for a second.

people are goofing on this thread because it deserves to be mocked. make a stupid thread, get stupid responses.

seriously, holepunched stamped promos that aren't even for sale and you're going to act like i'm being the retard.
Admiral Dick Fart
One Of Many Accounts

riley-o wrote:
Admiral Dick Fart wrote:Man, no wonder I barely ever post here anymore, every thread is like a master's thesis in retardation.
do you honestly not see how stupid this thread was to start with ? forget that your friend made it for a second.

people are goofing on this thread because it deserves to be mocked. make a stupid thread, get stupid responses.

seriously, holepunched stamped promos that aren't even for sale and you're going to act like i'm being the retard.
Yeah, his presentation is way off but I guess I don't see anything wrong with wanting to sell some of this stuff to people who would actually be into it.