harsh wall noise

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Re: harsh wall noise

Post by Friendly Goatus »

Bored, Esq. wrote:
Friendly Goatus wrote:No, I'm acting like a man. A man with honor and integrity. Things you refuse to understand. Fulfill your obligation. You gave your word, as a man, to do this and you still have failed to be a fucking man. Do you want people to see you as an untrustworthy leech? Half of a man?
LOL! Fucking douchebag...shut the fuck up, Goatus.
Of course another half-man comes to Justin's defense. How many people did you rip off during your record trading days?
death by snoo snoo
I sure do have a lot of posts, lol.

Post by death by snoo snoo »

This is the most pathetic white knighting I've ever seen in my life..
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

i love it when justin gets tough to the internet... imagining that pudgy twerp squeaking out a "don't question my masculinity" with the suggestion of a lisp really makes me chuckle pretty good...
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

death by snoo snoo wrote:Get on it.
:idea:
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
Foot Foot wrote:that's enough. white girls.
caldwell.the.great
San Dimas High school football rules!

Post by caldwell.the.great »

don't tell me that what's going on in this thread is what i think is going on in this thread....
Necrometer wrote:fucking scientists
"you can't eat a sandwich with a clenched fist."
"I wish it was programmed to feel pain....I'd like to teach Watson a lesson in street knowledge....."
http://laughtrack.wordpress.com
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

eyehatethehumanrace wrote:
Friendly Goatus wrote:Because I care about Bobby Paranoize. He and I have an understanding and I don't appreciate the way you've ripped him off like a common thief.
you're acting like a woman. you just can't let shit go.
you have promised to send this to Bobby several times. Why are you such a fucking liar?
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

Erik13
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Erik13 »

noah thirteen wrote:I think it's time you guys grew up.

:|
Noah- I like Justin just like you do, but he really should send out that gift already.
SAUSAGES!!!!!!!!!!
Map, Monitor, Surge

Post by SAUSAGES!!!!!!!!!! »

• oh..
Last edited by SAUSAGES!!!!!!!!!! on Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Erik13
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Erik13 »

YOU BROKE THE FUCKING INTERNET :x
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

noah thirteen wrote:I think it's time you guys grew up.

:|
noah i understand your newfound friendship and respect it as i know how hard can be to make new friends in adulthood, but there's really no justification whatsoever for ripping someone off when you have the money to buy yourself new things... justin entered into a gentlemen's agreement and now refuses to abide by its rules. i mean if you think about it, he's basically saying "i'm no better than simmfoc and dwyer" with these actions, and-- while i personally don't want to believe that he's on their level-- it's hard to argue with the facts when they are staring you right in the face... and frankly i'm surprised and shocked that you'd disrespect this sacred gentlemen's purlieu by taking the side of someone who clearly doesn't respect its most revered tradition... surprised, shocked and downright disappointed...
Barcass Grinder
I hate my life.

Post by Barcass Grinder »

I'm just posting here to say that Vomir will be on that 99 band compilation I am doing. That's all.
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

I think nuJustin should be treated with respect until he proves that he doesn't deserve it. He hasn't done that so far IMO. In fact he's making most of you look like the little bitches you actually are...

Justin, just mail the package out and apologize already. Who gives a fuck about your problems...imagine what Thor could have deflected had he done the same. Now he has to hide and even people like Pantsfleet are attacking him.

The rest of you: please pick a new whipping boy fast before this ugliness spills out into more threads. This board always gets fucking cranky as hell until a new angst-bucket is picked.
Cryptoplasty
Olde Timer

Post by Cryptoplasty »

Noah, you being Justins white knight has nothing to do with him being a hipster.

Since Jofa's return, he has done all he can to try to fit in to this board (hence the shift to being a hipster), but no matter how hard he tries, he will fail. Why? Because he is mentally crippled. You need to come to terms with it. You trying to help him will not make him better because he is too braindead to understand. Making fun of him makes it more exciting for all of us. I am glad he came back for that reason only.
Toilet Fleet wrote:dogs are shit tbqh
oh wow youre loyal, you know who else was loyal, fuckin goebbels
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Friendly Goatus »

Bored, Esq. wrote:I think nuJustin should be treated with respect until he proves that he doesn't deserve it. He hasn't done that so far IMO. In fact he's making most of you look like the little bitches you actually are...

Justin, just mail the package out and apologize already. Who gives a fuck about your problems...imagine what Thor could have deflected had he done the same. Now he has to hide and even people like Pantsfleet are attacking him.

The rest of you: please pick a new whipping boy fast before this ugliness spills out into more threads. This board always gets fucking cranky as hell until a new angst-bucket is picked.
You only say this because you were like him once. Meek, full of unresolved anger, too scared to do anything about it in public... so you turn to innocent people who trust each other to come through in trades and then you rip them off. You feel strong, like you've accomplished something insurmountable when in reality it's the easiest, most cowardly thing you could do. Afterwards you mock them just as you were mocked in an effort to make them feel your pain.

Come on now, Bored. At least try to understand why you do this.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

noah thirteen wrote:I just have a good feeling that Justin will do as he says.......
well what he said was that he would send a gift out almost a year and a half ago now... so i would say your hopes are at least partially unfounded...
eyehatethehumanrace
Map, Monitor, Surge

Post by eyehatethehumanrace »

dominichorton wrote:
TheDOAD wrote:Hey Justin what do you do when you see a filthy Brown Skin walking down the street? Do you pistol whip him? Fucking choke them with a chain? or Just wail on them with your Fucking powerful Fists until they explode?

Shit man. I can only imagine How fucking violent you must get. YOu are a force. Like RawTing^10
And Justin, do you think black people feel the same way about you? Maybe they want to be friends with you, you know take you under their wing, learn you in the ways of pleasing women. I really think you are running from something that could really benefit you.
I'm going to answer this in the most mature way possible. I don't hate black people, never really did. most of what I said was to rile you guys up. however, I've had issues with blacks in the past. in high school I was a big nerd and most of the guys who used to pick on me were mostly african american basketball jocks. I was only 4 foot 9 back then and got picked on a lot. what you see on here is probably just me "projecting". the past is the past, I've gotten better at dealing with people who do not share any semblance with me whatsoever. they're humans, too.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

c'mon man it was the most mature avenue available to him
Chigurh
Throbbing Black Werebeast

Post by Chigurh »

eyehatethehumanrace wrote:
I'm going to answer this in the most mature way possible. I don't hate black people, never really did. most of what I said was to rile you guys up. however, I've had issues with blacks in the past. in high school I was a big nerd and most of the guys who used to pick on me were mostly african american basketball jocks. I was only 4 foot 9 back then and got picked on a lot. what you see on here is probably just me "projecting". the past is the past, I've gotten better at dealing with people who do not share any semblance with me whatsoever. they're humans, too.

4'9"? What the fuck? How did black basketball team guys even notice you?
soiled depends

Post by soiled depends »

So...the lesson that you learn from being bullied all your life is to fuck the innocent over. You must be real proud of dicking over Bobbby Paranoize man. Good for you. Way to feel a sense of power over your useless fucking life. People like you can't even have their organs donated after you die. Too fucking useless. Who would want the iceballs or a finger or a fucking retard?

It's pathetic that you are even allowed to be alive.
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

even if he sends it tomorrow it's still well over a year late, so i don't think anyone's going to feel that stupid...
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

okay noah i will tell you what. if justin builds (not just finds one because anyone can fucking find anything) a time machine, goes back in time, and sends the gift, then that creates a classic conundrum where this thread will simply be about harsh wall noise and none of these comments will have been made, because the gift will have been sent. trust me noah time travel is one topic you don't want to battle on here.
monsterod
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by monsterod »

Wouldn't it be worth it at this point to just mail out ten bucks worth of anything? The drama can all go away Justin.
turn these off meatman.
Cryptoplasty
Olde Timer

Post by Cryptoplasty »

riley-o wrote:okay noah i will tell you what. if justin builds (not just finds one because anyone can fucking find anything) a time machine, goes back in time, and sends the gift, then that creates a classic conundrum where this thread will simply be about harsh wall noise and none of these comments will have been made, because the gift will have been sent. trust me noah time travel is one topic you don't want to battle on here.
Toilet Fleet wrote:dogs are shit tbqh
oh wow youre loyal, you know who else was loyal, fuckin goebbels
soiled depends

Post by soiled depends »

jofa you fucking lying faggot, what is the matter with you?

Phritz
I'm not very smart.

Post by Phritz »

is this supposed to be:
"harsh [wall noise]" or "[harsh wall] noise"??? inquiring minds demand to know!
rīdoonrīmenbā