I've been trying to stay out of politics lately,

Music posts are a bannable offense.
43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W
Nespithe

I've been trying to stay out of politics lately,

Post by 43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W »

But seriously, fuck the right wing. Anyone hear about the "Christian" Michigan Miltia members that wanted to kill a police officer so they could kill a bunch of police officers when they gathered at the fallen officers funeral? The right can no longer pretend that this is only a small percentage of their party that acts like this. I believe a lot of them are willing to do things like this, and a majority of them openly or secretly applaud right wing fanaticism. This shit happens all the time now. This is also another reason I can't stand religious fuckers. Pretty much anything that happens like this, you'll find demented, certifiably insane Jesus Freaks. Blackwater? Religious freaks. Militia members? Religious freaks. Ku Klux Klan? Jesus Freaks. On and on. Jerry Nichols, Terry Nichols brother lives right down the road from me (Timothy McVeigh spent a lot of time there, and part of Farenheit 9/11 was shot down there) and other Militia members live all around here. Talking to them is like talking to someone with a lobotomy.

:drooly:
:immediateresponsetothurberpost: :immediateresponsetothurberpost:
43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W
Nespithe

Re: I've been trying to stay out of politics lately,

noah thirteen wrote:Yeah, your country is full of morons...... More shocking news to follow........

I'll give you that the U.S. has more than its share of political morons, but religious morons are a worldwide phenomenon. Most of the point of my thread though is that it's time for the right to quit pretending that the crazy fucks in their party is only a small fringe element. And they wondered why the Government wnated to keep track of right wing extremists a half year ago or so.
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

Second world problems....
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

Vagectomy
I like to smell things.

Post by Vagectomy »

RAGE AGAINST THAT MACHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VueeeuVueeeeuV
DO NOT WANT.

Post by VueeeuVueeeeuV »

Country is fucked.
Exterminate. EXTERMINATE!
43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W
Nespithe

I don't think our country is fucked, and I'm not even scared or "fearful" of the right-wingers even though I'm surrounded by them here. I'm just tired of their trying to bullshit us with make-believe!
VueeeuVueeeeuV
DO NOT WANT.

Post by VueeeuVueeeeuV »

I don't think they are dangerous people, but the lack of regard for the truth is about as harmful a trait as you can have. It's not violent fat men with guns that will fuck the country, its intellectually lazy fat men with guns and voter registration cards.
Exterminate. EXTERMINATE!
43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W
Nespithe

The Michigan Militia is deployed in recent days, ready for war.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89B0ts2JPa8

:!:
Last edited by 43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W on Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

VueeeuVueeeeuV wrote:I don't think they are dangerous people, but the lack of regard for the truth is about as harmful a trait as you can have. It's not violent fat men with guns that will fuck the country, its incredibly retarded and incredibly rich men with guns that do.
fixed
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
neckbeard
Foaming at the mouth.

Post by neckbeard »

false flag
kale
43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W
Nespithe

Michigan Militia preapring for battle with The Anitchrist, preparing for the End Times.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/03/29/mi ... site-says/
eyehatethehumanrace
Map, Monitor, Surge

Post by eyehatethehumanrace »

militias would be a lot more effective if they embraced Satanism rather than Christianity. more people would fear them.
43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W
Nespithe

eyehatethehumanrace wrote:militias would be a lot more effective if they embraced Satanism rather than Christianity. more people would fear them.

They wouldn't do that because their religious beliefs are not a part of their fear tactics. Their religious beliefs are their way of life.

It's kinda like that dude that interviewed the followers of Fred Phelps:

If your church is right, and your church is the best, why is there only 100 members?
"we have the exact number of members God wants us to have".

If you dislike gays so much as well as the acceptance of them by the U.S., why don't you move?
"Because we are exactly where God ways us to be".

See, simply saying "God did it" or "God wants it that way" explains everything.
DeadWalrus
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by DeadWalrus »

43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W wrote:But seriously, fuck the right wing. Anyone hear about the "Christian" Michigan Miltia members that wanted to kill a police officer so they could kill a bunch of police officers when they gathered at the fallen officers funeral?
hahahaha rad i hope they succeed

seriously though i've heard shit like this from radical leftist groups too there's fucking psychos all over
eyehatethehumanrace
Map, Monitor, Surge

Post by eyehatethehumanrace »

43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W wrote:
eyehatethehumanrace wrote:militias would be a lot more effective if they embraced Satanism rather than Christianity. more people would fear them.

They wouldn't do that because their religious beliefs are not a part of their fear tactics. Their religious beliefs are their way of life.

It's kinda like that dude that interviewed the followers of Fred Phelps:

If your church is right, and your church is the best, why is there only 100 members?
"we have the exact number of members God wants us to have".

If you dislike gays so much as well as the acceptance of them by the U.S., why don't you move?
"Because we are exactly where God ways us to be".

See, simply saying "God did it" or "God wants it that way" explains everything.
I don't think Militias are above a church burning.

and not all right-wing extremist groups are Christian. look at the World Church of the Creator. most of their members are atheists.
43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W
Nespithe

DeadWalrus wrote:
43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W wrote:But seriously, fuck the right wing. Anyone hear about the "Christian" Michigan Miltia members that wanted to kill a police officer so they could kill a bunch of police officers when they gathered at the fallen officers funeral?
hahahaha rad i hope they succeed

seriously though i've heard shit like this from radical leftist groups too there's fucking psychos all over

Yeah man... there's hundreds of armed left wing Militias all over the fucking place! Give me a left wing ecoterrorist or a left wing animal rights activist and I'll give you 20 abortion killers, people who blow up buildings in Oklahoma, kill doctors who kill doctors who perform legal abortions, etc. There's left-wing extremism, but not on the same level as the right.
DeadWalrus
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by DeadWalrus »

"the mainstream republican base is notorious for their hatred of the police and authority and is most accurately represented by ultra religious militia splinter groups"

- britton "skyclad" dicks
43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W
Nespithe

Molester Stallone wrote:The best part of this thread is that he linked to a Fox News story.
Eh, it was just the first result of many that popped up when I Googled "Michigan Militia Plot".
43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W
Nespithe

Molester Stallone wrote:You need to try harder.

You guys need to bring more to the argument than "Everyone does it", "it's just a small fraction (Naked Gun quote, by the way)" and "You need to try harder".
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W wrote:You guys need to bring more to the argument than "Everyone does it", "it's just a small fraction (Naked Gun quote, by the way)" and "You need to try harder".
oh suddenly we owe something to the guy who's "not fat anymore" but refuses to post a picture.

i do not think so buttertits,
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W
Nespithe

riley-o wrote:
43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W wrote:You guys need to bring more to the argument than "Everyone does it", "it's just a small fraction (Naked Gun quote, by the way)" and "You need to try harder".
oh suddenly we owe something to the guy who's "not fat anymore" but refuses to post a picture.

i do not think so buttertits,

Why do you wanna see my picture so much? You gonna pound your pud to it or something?
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

i want proof you're telling the truth, that's all. if i was going to rub one out to a man, it wouldn't be to a fat liar.
43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W
Nespithe

riley-o wrote:i want proof you're telling the truth, that's all. if i was going to rub one out to a man, it wouldn't be to a fat liar.

Why do you want proof?
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

well you see tubbo, when you make a claim as big as "i'm no longer 400lbs overweight" sometimes people will want proof before they believe it. otherwise they will continue calling you things like tubbo no matter how often you insist you're not fat anymore.
43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W
Nespithe

riley-o wrote:well you see tubbo, when you make a claim as big as "i'm no longer 400lbs overweight" sometimes people will want proof before they believe it. otherwise they will continue calling you things like tubbo no matter how often you insist you're not fat anymore.

Well, see... a decent, kind and reasonable person (or anyone over the age of 10) wouldn't be calling overweight people "tubbo" in the first place. Faggot.