competing philosophies

Music posts are a bannable offense.
SAUSAGES!!!!!!!!!!
Map, Monitor, Surge

competing philosophies

Post by SAUSAGES!!!!!!!!!! »

how about this... make a 3d character run for president as the write in campaign. the thing is hes a real person i met that claims he will run for president. and promised me secretary of the state. make the character look like him & see if he tags on . and if you go biblical - the person that is not known - would be the goat? i would have to go read that, someone makes the antichrist famous- before the antichrist becomes such. by doing something anonymously. seems to relate my faith i made up
at least how i view the world, i need some text of their beliefs not what it is just saying what something is, does not tell me how they really view the world.
The Great White God
I am not religious. i am an energy form keeping at guard from other peoples energy. dogma so put.
Osh Kughu Yumo
but how they view nature & right & wrong - is what i am interested in. my views allow me to prevent people from talking to me if i don't want them to- even a cop. i seem to have a telepathic dominance over other people's subconscious thoughts. allowing me to direct people to do what i want them to - in self perservation. normally i follow the rule of law & if i am wrong - i let them in. but in a few occasions I fight tooth & nail to ward them away.
SAUSAGES!!!!!!!!!!
Map, Monitor, Surge

Re: competing philosophies

basically there is the primary thought angle of the world and there are many competing philosophies that all exist in the same space. how can you conceive of all thoughts while maintaining your own, and how does this view exist amidst the disintegration of the personality.
Necrophilic Mallard
I am trying to quit.

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

what in the fuck?
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
Green Chamber
Nespithe

Post by Green Chamber »

scheissfaden
Green Chamber
Nespithe

Post by Green Chamber »

jk this is good, will check back in later :tup:
Toxicarius
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by Toxicarius »

I miss Robert... he could make incoherent gibberish entertaining. :(
SAUSAGES!!!!!!!!!!
Map, Monitor, Surge

sorry im getting some harsh criticism here. i didnt know i was supposed to be entertaining, ill try harder next time
SAUSAGES!!!!!!!!!!
Map, Monitor, Surge

somebody should fix that