Immortal in LA: roll call! traffic report? NYC report?

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Masochrism
I hate your life.

Re: Immortal in LA: roll call! traffic report? NYC report?

Post by Masochrism »

Necrometer wrote:we THOUGHT our hometown hero was going to have his metal burger truck http://www.grillemalltruck.com/about.php at the show, but their calendar says no - so bacon thai dog it is!
you know the grill'em all guy?
Obesese Witherspoon
One Of Many Accounts

Post by Obesese Witherspoon »

Necrometer wrote:dammit patlapse that's the oldest "observation" in the book
Sorry Ross, I'm not exactly a Black Metal expert. I find the older stuff to be painful to listen to.
Hell-haine wrote:she should stuff it in her vagina like any responsible female .
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

Obesese Witherspoon wrote:Totally awesome show, especially when you realise the vocals sound just like Popeye.

thread ragmanned
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

Masochrism wrote:
Necrometer wrote:we THOUGHT our hometown hero was going to have his metal burger truck http://www.grillemalltruck.com/about.php at the show, but their calendar says no - so bacon thai dog it is!
you know the grill'em all guy?
I even put a solo on his record
:dann:
and the longhair second from the left and ginger on the right were in my band for some years...
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
delmuerte
The boss of you.

Post by delmuerte »

My ego knows no bounds: some dude behind me said "Can I get a picture?" so I turned around and butted heads with Abbath who is who the guy was actually talking to.
Tony Twist wrote:
delmuerte wrote:Haha, I was there at the side of the stage for that. The puller was actually Jack Koshik, infamous organizer of the Milwaukee Metalfests.
Tony Twist wrote:Does Abbath still spit fire at shows? I only saw Immortal once and it was their first ever US show 10 years ago. Abbath was all ready to spit hot fire and then someone pulled him aside and told him it's a no-go so I never got to see it dammit.

I think I remember seeing you there.
doubleblumpkin
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by doubleblumpkin »

TheDOAD wrote:Please have cash on you and please indulge in the Los Angeles Favorite BACON WRAPPED HOT DOG which is guaranteed to beoutside the club
This. This is the one regret I have being a vegetarian now. They smell so fucking good. My guitar player double fists them right in front of my face just to piss me off. Make sure you take some of those Tums though.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Dad wrote:Pizza nigga
Masochrism
I hate your life.

Post by Masochrism »

that does it. i'm getting one tonight.
delmuerte
The boss of you.

Post by delmuerte »

Yeah, I still haven't had a Grill'em All burger. I went to their big unveiling show but the band that started playing when I got there was quite literally the worst hipster garbage I've ever heard so I just turned around and walked back out. They stop over by The Echo pretty often, according to their tweets.
iEd
Cause Of Death

Post by iEd »

:(
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

I went over and looked at their FB page. Seems to be a lot of Mexican chicks making promises to eat things...

Hmmm...
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

Necrometer wrote:[Image
good album.

p.s. i wonder if immortal will fuck up on the first song and au jus bath will rip into the guitar tech.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

DOAD rules for hosting me and my friend! it was awesome hanging with you last night, man! DENIM SCIENCE

now I am in santa monica in the apple store :dann:

Immortal was pretty good last night, though there were only TWO instances of the crabwalk and I wanted more! crowd was loving athow and sond stuff, so I guess most of the world is false. bongvox was right - abbath was yelling at guitar tech, even though he was playing like a champ. he was also talking to demonaz who was manning the soundboard... somehow I got the idea they'd play athow the song, and they did not, so I got sad

LA is actually pretty cold, maybe Immortal had something in their rider about the weather?

and the bacon dog stand was not set up yet, so I had to eat a pastrami dog, which was good enough

did not see 2xblumps, bummer!
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
neckbeard
Foaming at the mouth.

Post by neckbeard »

doubleblumpkin wrote:
TheDOAD wrote:Please have cash on you and please indulge in the Los Angeles Favorite BACON WRAPPED HOT DOG which is guaranteed to beoutside the club
This. This is the one regret I have being a vegetarian now. They smell so fucking good. My guitar player double fists them right in front of my face just to piss me off. Make sure you take some of those Tums though.
:lhug:
kale