anyone see Slough Feg on recent tour?

Music posts are a bannable offense.
FATRABBIT
Take As Needed For Pain

anyone see Slough Feg on recent tour?

Post by FATRABBIT »

in a very poser fashion i got into them way late (not from Guitar Hero tho) and don't know the ins and outs of their catalog. i'm sure they'll rule, but...set list por favor? thx.
I want to take this time to apologize to anyone who I might have put in harm's way by reviewing records by Drunkdriver or Pygmy Shrews.
FATRABBIT
Take As Needed For Pain

Re: anyone see Slough Feg on recent tour?

Post by FATRABBIT »

eh_d wrote:
FATRABBIT wrote:in a very poser fashion i got into them way late (not from Guitar Hero tho) and don't know the ins and outs of their catalog. i'm sure they'll rule, but...set list por favor? thx.

who cares they rule just go see them

agreed
I want to take this time to apologize to anyone who I might have put in harm's way by reviewing records by Drunkdriver or Pygmy Shrews.
neckbeard
Foaming at the mouth.

Post by neckbeard »

uh oh don't tell riley
kale
FATRABBIT
Take As Needed For Pain

Post by FATRABBIT »

oh shit i'm going to the ATX one. the openers seem pretty solid: Radio Moscow, Bible of the Devil and Naam. at least i think i've heard good things. i'll prob just get drunk at creekside instead. but whatever, :bean: Hunchback Of Notre Doom :bean:
Scarlet Bro Hansen
I like to smell things.

Post by Scarlet Bro Hansen »

I don't know anything about this band except that Roman made a thread bragging about how he went to see them instead of the New England death and grindcore festival calling all the bands there third tier garage grind bands or something to the effect and it turned into a massive shit storm. I think Josh Martin even re appeared in that thread to rekindle the old feud.
james wrote:im not downloading LeakyRapes