Hey

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Lord Beguile
JOSH

Hey

Post by Lord Beguile »

You people
Bored013 wrote:I've spoke to a few girls after they've been raped...there is of course the pain, the violence, the degradation...but there is also the question. "Why did he leave?"
hana maru wrote:..i've dealt with tiny dicked men pounding on my girl parts for minutes at a time.
Lord Beguile
JOSH

Re: Hey

Post by Lord Beguile »

I had Redbull for breakfast, like. Wimminism.
Bored013 wrote:I've spoke to a few girls after they've been raped...there is of course the pain, the violence, the degradation...but there is also the question. "Why did he leave?"
hana maru wrote:..i've dealt with tiny dicked men pounding on my girl parts for minutes at a time.
Lord Beguile
JOSH

Post by Lord Beguile »

I feel like a sober Chris Narcosis, with a lesser percentile of skull mass.
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

Krieg
from the moon

Post by Krieg »

The real one (Thai) of the fake one (Austrian)?

In the mean time, do you have Red Bull Cola? Germany is gay and banned it in almost all the states because of the small cocaine contain in it.
The Torsion wrote:I don't like Krieg
Lord Beguile
JOSH

Post by Lord Beguile »

Krieg wrote:The real one (Thai) of the fake one (Austrian)?

In the mean time, do you have Red Bull Cola? Germany is gay and banned it in almost all the states because of the small cocaine contain in it.
The fake one. We have Red Bull Cola, but I have yet to give it a go.