Bishop Blames Pedophila On Sexy Children

Music posts are a bannable offense.
metal5411
I hate my life.

Re: Bishop Blames Pedophila On Sexy Children

Post by metal5411 »

LOL Christian rationalizations
krudmonk wrote:Just fuck a robot that looks like her. It's Japan, retard.
monsterod wrote:Look, I'd rather be riding a rocket-propelled wild boar through space with a bottle of Maker's getting a blowjob from Mrs. Snozzberries. But at this point, I'd be satisfied with a brisk trot down the street from a common sow.
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Friendly Goatus »

VueeeuVueeeeuV
DO NOT WANT.

Post by VueeeuVueeeeuV »

What a revolting fellow. The type of man who dedicates his life to the fantasy that there is an invisible being in the sky who wants to torture you if you don't believe in him. Many of these poor deluded people turn their own mental weakness around by helping the less economically fortunate or by calming people prone to spirituality but too lacking in "FUCK YOU DAD" attitude to pretend to be some sort of pagan. This guy just rapes kids and says gays are awful and i hope the filthy spaniarids, with their black hearts, see it in themselves to throw him on the street where he will beg euroquarters from the obnoxious poorly attired upper middle class of that particular nation.
Exterminate. EXTERMINATE!
pleasuretokill
Olde Timer

Post by pleasuretokill »

If I had the power to, I would force every religious nut on earth to be strapped into chairs with toothpics holding their eyelids open, and play this video on repeat until either they keel over dead or renounce religion...

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeSSwKff ... =1&index=1<
"Did your parents put and Atari 2600 in a gold box and wrap it with Genesis paper to fuck with you?" - Pieclun
"theres a new Camo stronger than black ice, its better tasting than all the rest. its 12.5% and tastes sorta like cream soda mixed with piss. i like it!" - ghost boner
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

if hitler had focused on killing catholics i could hang with neo nazis no prob
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES