Netflix delaying new titles for 28 day...

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Re: Netflix delaying new titles for 28 day...

Post by Zerohero »

Molester Stallone wrote:But this is awesome IMO because:

http://gizmodo.com/5513343/netflix-dela ... leases-too
While Netflix subscribers will need to wait 28 days before renting Avatar (the first major Fox property to be affected by this agreement), we will get streaming access for Lie to Me, Bones, 24, King of the Hill, Prison Break, Arrested Development and Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
But also all seasons of the X-Files are now streaming.... :moreawesome: :moreawesome: :moreawesome: :moreawesome:

Been watching ALOT of Quincy, M.E.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Molester Stallone wrote:Was the punk rock episode on there?

I rilly want to see that one again.
says 1982, you can figure out what season i guess from that,

rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Hypnagogia
How's them beans, ma?

Post by Hypnagogia »

Pisscubes wrote:
Molester Stallone wrote:

But also all seasons of the X-Files are now streaming.... :moreawesome: :moreawesome: :moreawesome: :moreawesome:

:what:

:moreawesome: :moreawesome: :moreawesome: :moreawesome: :moreawesome:
"

are they available now?
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Mallard's a workin
Natas
Never, ever change, like those shitty bands!

Post by Natas »

so fill me in on this. cause a kid recently told me that you can get some sort of unlimited downloads through xbox plus a movie or two - i'm sure there are different levels
VueeeuVueeeeuV
DO NOT WANT.

Post by VueeeuVueeeeuV »

It's unbeliviably sad that the early days of the internet will be seen as ag olden age. THe internet will be like tv with lots of channels, and the freedom it could have entailed will fall by the wayside as big content, moble phone collusioners and telecom giants finally stomp it down.
Exterminate. EXTERMINATE!
father of lies
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by father of lies »

If you have Netflix, all of the things you can stream can be watched on the 360. It's pretty great.
fvkk
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Post by The Bill »

Pisscubes wrote:
Molester Stallone wrote:

:what:

:moreawesome: :moreawesome: :moreawesome: :moreawesome: :moreawesome:
But... but I've been streaming X-Files off the internet and NOT paying for it for a few years now. Not understanding the appeal here. Plus, I don't have to wait to watch a DVD or Blu-Ray rip off the internet and NOT pay for that either before 28 days. ??!?
Hypnagogia
How's them beans, ma?

Post by Hypnagogia »

The Bill wrote: But... but I've been streaming X-Files off the internet and NOT paying for it for a few years now. Not understanding the appeal here. Plus, I don't have to wait to watch a DVD or Blu-Ray rip off the internet and NOT pay for that either before 28 days. ??!?
because it's legal, and more convenient than torrents?

I'd never have watched Dexter, for example, if not for the convenience of live streaming via netflix.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Mallard's a workin
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Post by The Bill »

Hypnagogia wrote:
The Bill wrote: But... but I've been streaming X-Files off the internet and NOT paying for it for a few years now. Not understanding the appeal here. Plus, I don't have to wait to watch a DVD or Blu-Ray rip off the internet and NOT pay for that either before 28 days. ??!?
because it's legal, and more convenient than torrents?

I'd never have watched Dexter, for example, if not for the convenience of live streaming via netflix.
Legal, okay, I'll buy into some people's fear factor, but I don't use torrents nor do I download any files to be played after. Streaming, baby, good quality (most of the time, FUCK YOU Megavideo) done fast.
Vagectomy
I like to smell things.

Post by Vagectomy »

People still pay for media. AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

Pisscubes wrote:Instead of downloading some torrent, I simply turn on my x-box and choose from thousands of movies and watch it on my TV, not my small computer screen.
You're behind the times if you think files cannot conveniently be displayed through a TV...
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

Vagectomy wrote:People still pay for media. AHAHAHAHAHAHA
i'm sure it's big money to you but $15/mo for netflix is a negligible cost to most adults.
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
Foot Foot wrote:that's enough. white girls.
neckbeard
Foaming at the mouth.

Post by neckbeard »

Torrent sites still releasing new titles before they are officially out...
kale
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

I think I've said this before, but...my problem with the stuff Netflix had online before was that they didn't really have what I wanted to watch. Classics, obscure movies, obscure/old TV shows, etc. I'm sure things have changed - it has been a couple of years.

Geoff, when they put all the MST3K stuff online, I'll get back with them.
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

they don't have ALL of mst3k but they keep adding more. they've got at least a couple dozen up by now, including Final Sacrifice
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

copstache wrote:they don't have ALL of mst3k but they keep adding more. they've got at least a couple dozen up by now, including Final Sacrifice
STAY FUCK?

Okay, I'm in...
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

also is anyone besides middle-aged ladies really that butthurt about the new releases thing? if you want to watch something day 1 that bad, go buy the damn thing or go to blockbuster.
neckbeard
Foaming at the mouth.

Post by neckbeard »

Pisscubes wrote:(where I would have to store the movie, using up valuable space I need for my own footage) to the TV.
Sorry to derail thread, but this might be an emergency. You don't have your own footage on only one drive do you?
kale
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

Pisscubes wrote:
Bored, Esq. wrote:I think I've said this before, but...my problem with the stuff Netflix had online before was that they didn't really have what I wanted to watch. Classics, obscure movies, obscure/old TV shows, etc. I'm sure things have changed - it has been a couple of years.

Geoff, when they put all the MST3K stuff online, I'll get back with them.

Already done. They have a bunch of mst3k. They also have Truffaut, Kurosawa, Hitchcock, Tarkovsky, some good TV shows, a shit-ton of documentaries (obscure and otherwise) and a decent amount of BBC stuff. Dude-- nine bucks a month, all you can watch. No downloading time, no storage space needed.
I'm sold, brother. You had me at Hitchcock.
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

a HUGE portion of criterion flicks are streaming too. $9/month is a bargain and a half. many stream in HD too..
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

copstache wrote:a HUGE portion of criterion flicks are streaming too. $9/month is a bargain and a half. many stream in HD too..
Salo?
HeyWard
DO THE DEW!

Post by HeyWard »

Pisscubes wrote:
neckbeard wrote:
Pisscubes wrote:(where I would have to store the movie, using up valuable space I need for my own footage) to the TV.
Sorry to derail thread, but this might be an emergency. You don't have your own footage on only one drive do you?

Usually... no.

For the stuff I just recently shot.... Yes. :oops: I'm new to this p2 card thing-- I've been doing DV tapes even after they went out of vogue cause I liked the DVX camera I was using. So the last little movie I made... yeah. It only exists on my brand new drive and I don't have enough space to back it up right now or the money to buy yet another drive. :|
Neckbeard: Fear Monger.
Metal Parties for NY Fuckfaces Check It: cluster FUCKED

delmuerte "That's like a 1/10th of one dick, unless you're Scott Ward. In that case, it's like 10 dicks."
rape bear "I forgot to add: Scott Ward's pussy eating skills."
copstache "scott ward: rapist"
neckbeard
Foaming at the mouth.

Post by neckbeard »

CAncel yer netflix. Panhandle the other 90 bux
kale
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

Bored, Esq. wrote:
copstache wrote:a HUGE portion of criterion flicks are streaming too. $9/month is a bargain and a half. many stream in HD too..
Salo?
sorry :(
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
movie's not that good anyway
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

copstache wrote:
Bored, Esq. wrote:
Salo?
sorry :(
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
movie's not that good anyway
Fuck you, buddy. :lhug: