Your favorite conspiracy theories

Music posts are a bannable offense.
From Blintzes to Crepes
Elitist Prick

Re: Your favorite conspiracy theories

Post by From Blintzes to Crepes »

SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Friendly Goatus wrote:I want to shout obscenities into her vagina and then whisper apologies into her butthole
monsterod wrote:I'm gonna skin my dick to this when I'm sober enough to cum.
Gunther wrote:shut up redneck
hana maru
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by hana maru »

Toilet Fleet wrote:REPTILIANS.

THERE IS NO OTHER ANSWER BUT REPTILIANS.
Foot Foot wrote:para-dimensional lizard men.
these dudes hang out in my mountains (superstition mountains).
i can't see your signature.
John Jr.
Mac N Cheese ONLY.

Post by John Jr. »

that we faked gulf of tonkin II in order to have a pretext to escalate vietnam and many congressmen knew or seriously suspected it, yet did nothing. oh wait.
"FUCK YES MORE LAWS RIGHT NOW ALL THE TIME! LAW LAW LAW!" - Geeheeb
"OH I FORGOT, MORE JAILS TOO RIGHT NOW! FUCK YEAH JAIL JAIL JAIL!" - Geeheeb

"I don't recall quoting you as a shitbrain specifically... the shitbrain experience is not exactly the same for every shitbrain" -big rossman
VueeeuVueeeeuV
DO NOT WANT.

Post by VueeeuVueeeeuV »

White Like Jesus wrote:
ricin beans wrote:
VueeeuVueeeeuV wrote:The older I get the less fun I see in this sort of thinking, and the more I see it as something socially harmful and personally dishonest and cowardly. I would say 78 percent of conspiracy theories are based on the idea "randomness is too scary to fathom so there MUST HAVE BEEN SOMEONE WHO CHOSE FOR THIS TO HAPPEN AS PART OF A CONSCIOUS SCHEME, THINGS DON'T JUST HAPPEN." I've said it before and say it again, Conspiracy theories are the application of hollywood logic to the real world, and do a service to no one. Save, perhaps, the powerful.
i totally agree with this. some people think that there's something behind every single thing that happens, that nothing JUST HAPPENS. "there was a tornado? well, obviously the government engineered that!"
Yeah, but it's not like no conspiracy has happened in the history of ever, so to apply a blanket term like 'conspiracy theory' to every situation you find fishy is an easy and lazy way out of critical thinking.
The key word is "theory" The conspiracy to assassinate Abraham Lincoln(Fuck the south) has nothing to do with the conspiracy theories around JFKS assassination. Is it the proper use of the the word theory? no. Am I proud of myself for deleting the long meandering sentences to clarify this in the first post? Yes!
Exterminate. EXTERMINATE!
John Jr.
Mac N Cheese ONLY.

Post by John Jr. »

because "facts" are never classified as "theories" while they're being discussed and attempted "proven".

"I don't recall quoting you as a shitbrain specifically... the shitbrain experience is not exactly the same for every shitbrain" -big rossman
father of lies
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by father of lies »

You fly that spaceship, Pakal.
fvkk
VueeeuVueeeeuV
DO NOT WANT.

Post by VueeeuVueeeeuV »

I like you simmoc, but that period-less sentence is a dumb thing and I will not respond to it.

My favorite conspiracy theory is that JFK, MLK, RFK, and Malcolm X where all killed by the Koch family to keep the nation properly right wing. The Koch family bit is mine, but you know noone in that filthy clan shed a tear for any of them. It makes the fact that we live in a rightist authoritarian shithole less upseting because we can blame that on like eight people instead of the 100+million, some of which I might personally know, who are actually responsible. I came up with this right now.
John Jr.
Mac N Cheese ONLY.

Post by John Jr. »

VueeeuVueeeeuV wrote:I like you simmoc, but that period-less sentence is a dumb thing and I will not respond to it.
i certainly wouldn't want you to respond to something you didn't actually take the time to read. you might make yourself look foolish.

John Jr.
Mac N Cheese ONLY.

Post by John Jr. »

single bullet theory.

speaking of arlen specter
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch ... ecter.html

An Obama Administration Job for Sen. Specter?

July 15, 2010 6:27 PM

Sources tell ABC News that Sen. Arlen Specter, D-Pennsylvania, has informed the White House that he would like to consider remaining in public service after his Senate term ends at the end of this session, and White House officials are keeping an open mind about possible job openings for him.

Specter, who was defeated in his March primary by Rep. Joe Sestak, D-Pennsylvania, is a close friend of Vice President Joe Biden and someone praised for his leadership in pushing for greater funding for the National Institutes of Health.

Sources said the job discussions are far from anything other than preliminary, and were not part of any "deal" when Specter switched parties and began supporting President Obama's agenda in earnest.
Neither the White House nor Specter had any comment.

Talk of such a job, however, has raised eyebrows among Specter’s Republican Senate colleagues, who are now eyeing his votes with added scrutiny. For instance, Specter seemed not particularly impressed with Supreme Court nominee Elena Kagan, whose nomination as solicitor general Specter opposed last year. This week, he announced support for her Supreme Court nomination.

-Jake Tapper

UPDATE:

Would Specter be interested in being a special envoy to help negotiate peace between Israel and Syria?

The Jewish Telegraphic Agency reported this week that he has been exploring such a role with Syrian President Bashar Assad. Specter has long ties to both Syria and Israel.

Before Specter went to Syria, he flew to Israel where, according to Ynet, Israeli Deputy Foreign Minister Daniel Ayalon said Israel was willing to resume talks with Syria without preconditions. Specter was also asked to convey, according to Ynet, that one goodwill gesture might be for Assad to help broker the release of Israeli soldier Gilad Shalit.

Some who know Specter say he's eager to go out with a bang -- to have a more majestic career-ender -- and not to be known in perpetuity as a party switcher, an inquisitor of Anita Hill, or as a leading advocate on the Warren Commission of the single-bullet theory.

John Jr.
Mac N Cheese ONLY.

Post by John Jr. »

The vatican gives people cancer. oh wait.

VueeeuVueeeeuV
DO NOT WANT.

Post by VueeeuVueeeeuV »

This post was made by John Jr. who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

This post was made by John Jr. who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

Maybe this foeing thing isn't as bad as I thought. It puts me in a position of power even if those 3 posts demolished anything I said. It's a good way to stay there. It does have the nasty trick of of being an act of self deception. People who have no registration see the stuff that your foes post, and to ignore a valid point can be frustrating to a lurker while offering no clue.
John Jr.
Mac N Cheese ONLY.

Post by John Jr. »

that the ISI was behind the Mumbai attacks. oh wait.

John Jr.
Mac N Cheese ONLY.

Post by John Jr. »

that john schaffer of Iced Earth is a conspiracy theorist freak. oh wait.

chrusti(ns)anity
Olde Timer

Post by chrusti(ns)anity »

John Jr. wrote:The vatican gives people cancer. oh wait.
seems only fitting.
From Blintzes to Crepes
Elitist Prick

Post by From Blintzes to Crepes »

From Blintzes to Crepes wrote:
Ghost Dad wrote:I'm going to go with the idea that the U.S. government invented crack in order to stiffle the civil rights movement. Or that they engineered aids to keep the 3rd world in turmoil.

Eh
Watch the American Gangster episode of "Freeway" Ricky Ross. Crack was government produced.
This episode was on tonight. And comes on again at 10 Pacific on Bio.
Friendly Goatus wrote:I want to shout obscenities into her vagina and then whisper apologies into her butthole
monsterod wrote:I'm gonna skin my dick to this when I'm sober enough to cum.
Gunther wrote:shut up redneck
Ghost Dad
Wandering Johnny!

Post by Ghost Dad »

Ghost Dad wrote:I'm going to go with the idea that the U.S. government invented crack in order to stiffle the civil rights movement. Or that they engineered aids to keep the 3rd world in turmoil.

Eh
Watch the American Gangster episode of "Freeway" Ricky Ross. Crack was government produced.
This episode was on tonight. And comes on again at 10 Pacific on Bio.
I'm at work :x I looked up Ricky Ross and the whole Nicaraguan contra ordeal...wild stuff.
hipster holocaust wrote: What do you think they're doing up there right now? A smiling SLH listening to MLK's juicy wife cheating stories while Maya takes notes?
father of lies
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by father of lies »

Weeeelll they didn't invent crack, they just brought the coke here is all...
fvkk
St. Hillaire
The Forsaken Mourning of Angelic Anguish

Post by St. Hillaire »

father of lies wrote:Image

You fly that spaceship, Pakal.
I'm breaking the silent treatment I've been giving the board to say that this one pisses me off. The hack who wrote Chariot of the Gods came up with it originally, I think. He just didn't know shit about Mayan art, it's like looking at a painting of saints and thinking the halos are space helmets.

Simply the best.
Frickin' Slayer
How's them beans, ma?

Post by Frickin' Slayer »

i hav many fav's. my current fav is the Lee Malvo revelations! he says there were more peeps involved than just him n john muhammad (who is a capricorn). AND malvo's an Aquarius! i believ him. the whole thing just screamed "mind control!"
http://myspace.com/scarydeathmetal
riley-o wrote:i'm also a scorpio, not an aries.
ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

Post by ThePhillyExperiment »

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you can figure out mine.
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
chrusti(ns)anity
Olde Timer

Post by chrusti(ns)anity »

Lady GaGa: The Illuminati Puppet http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=1676

The Shining is actually about how Stanley Kubrick helped fake the moon landing and the consequences of this action. http://www.jayweidner.com/ShiningSecrets.html
father of lies
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by father of lies »

The Montauk Project oh man...
fvkk
abdominalpillaging
I hate your life.

Post by abdominalpillaging »

hollow earth
i like to dissect women
John Jr.
Mac N Cheese ONLY.

Post by John Jr. »

expanding earth

John Jr.
Mac N Cheese ONLY.

Post by John Jr. »

Fear Factory are 9/11 truthers. oh, wait.