Twin Peaks, new edition thread

Music posts are a bannable offense.
The Pope of Chili Town
Don't mess with my shit.

Re: Twin Peaks, new edition thread

Post by The Pope of Chili Town »

Necrometer wrote:
Bored013 wrote:
Magick Sam wrote:- yes, shelly is the most bangable.
Thank you for saying that.
+
x1000
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

Bored013 wrote:Was Thrashin' the movie where Christian Hosoi was a gang leader or something? I need to watch those old/bad skating movies again...

I don't anything can beat Mike McGill's horribly fake Christian Slater hair in Gleaming the Cube...

hosoi had a really small roll in thrashin' but im fairly positive thats the movie youre talking about

that movie fucking rules though. and riley are you talking about that part when hook air guitars that fucking wild solo and just moves all wacky in his living room?

need to see gleaming the cube again, its been for fucking ever and i barely remember mcgill being in that. i bought my first skateboard from mcgills in encinitas.
formerly ghost boner
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

ghost boner wrote:riley are you talking about that part when hook air guitars that fucking wild solo and just moves all wacky in his living room?
i'm talking about the greatest scene in film history that doesn't have boobs in it
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

ive seen gleaming the cube almost as many times as ive seen point break, its just been a while. love that movie. i have it too, need to get on watching it

and riley, that really doesnt answer my question buddy. is that the part youre talking about? y/n?
formerly ghost boner
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

sorry verno. yeah there's like this really weird cut and then it's a close-up of hook's hands and his crotch and he starts air-guitaring and spazzing out all over, and then he throws up his hands in victory and his bros all start cheering

it's just surreal and magnificent and what i want my life to look like forever
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

i figured thats the scene you meant and yes, that part rules super hard. also theres that scene where hook is dancing like the biggest retard ever thats really good as well. fuck that movie really has it all. except tits.
formerly ghost boner
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

my favourite scene in the entire movie, even moreso than the air guitar scene, is when corey and hook are yelling at each other and then hook suggests they joust; corey agrees and hook says, "friday. be there." and the little faggot kid the good skate gang hangs out with, he goes, "no YOU be there !!!!!!" and hook goes, "shut up."

the way i'm describing it makes it sound really gay but it's actually really hilariously gay
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

another quality scene. what about when hooks sister says he should put a bone through his nose and he is genuinely offended and says "this stuffs important to me" YOURE PICKING OUT WHICH FUCKING EARRING TO WEAR YOU FUCKING PRICK!
formerly ghost boner
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

hahahaha ! i love also when they're racing down the parkade and one of the bad dudes loses control and falls over the edge, and screams like four differently voiced screams
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

truly a solid, solid film
formerly ghost boner
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

Streven Adler wrote:baby josh brolin

c'mon... take it to the crappy 80's skateboard movies thread.
formerly ghost boner
Kurt Russell's Beard
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by Kurt Russell's Beard »

ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

that first one is just not even fair. and man i did so well by not looking up her tits yet. again, not to say im not stoked
formerly ghost boner
Mendicant
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Mendicant »

Kurt Russell's Beard wrote:Image
doesn't get any better than that :mastoman: :mastoman: :mastoman:

Sherilyn was an ABSOLUTE GODDESS in Twin Peaks and I always love the quote from Lynch that she is "five feet of heaven in a ponytail" - plus I think the fact she wasn't always screaming or scared of Leo or whatever and was rather eccentric makes her so much more appealling

Shelly was damn hot but too scrawny, Joan Chen was fine and I was spellbound by Annie but no one came close to Audrey

Donna was a dog, Laura/Maddy was average at best (although I did like Maddy a bit better), Norma was OK in a MILFy way and the rest aren't really worth mentioning

also let's not forget Two Moon Junction and Wraith in terms of 80s tits-out Sherilyn movies

gonna have to try and track down Meridian now..
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

whoa i never noticed she was in the wraith. and tits out? i own this movie and i had no idea!
formerly ghost boner
Wormholegenerator
The 7000 Club

Post by Wormholegenerator »

Kurt Russell's Beard wrote:Image
:brokenheart:
caldwell.the.great
San Dimas High school football rules!

Post by caldwell.the.great »

i am 100% certain that episode 16 is one of the two worst episodes in that entire series
poorly written
poorly directed
"hey, let's just take all the work Lynch did, wrap up all those symbols, and throw them away as best we can because people just must have everything wrapped up in a tidy little box... that gum! ooooooohhhhhhhhh!!!"
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Leland, the time has come for you to seek the Path. Your
soul has set you face to face before the clear light ... and
now you are about to experience it in its Reality, wherein
all things are like the void and cloudless sky, and the
naked, spotless intellect is like a transparent vaccum,
without circumference or center ...

writer to himself: "yeah, yeaaaah... that tibetan shit sounds really good right here... that's absolutely something Cooper would say to Leland... fuck! maybe I should add total resolution here and clean the whole mess up!!!"

At this moment, know yourself and abide in that state ...
(gently places two fin gers on his carotid artery)
Look towards the light, Leland, look towards the light.

writer to himself: :mastoman: :mastoman: :mastoman: :mastoman: "OH GOD, IT'S SO TIDY!!! I'M GOING TO BLOW!"
:?
Necrometer wrote:fucking scientists
"you can't eat a sandwich with a clenched fist."
"I wish it was programmed to feel pain....I'd like to teach Watson a lesson in street knowledge....."
http://laughtrack.wordpress.com
White Like Jesus
How's them beans, ma?

Post by White Like Jesus »

Just marathoned the show in about a week for the first time. Really incredible. I can see where Carnivale, another favorite show of mine, got some inspiration with the supernatural elements and sense of mystery. Strongly disagree that the quality of the show took a nosedive in the second season, as I find the storyline with the Earle and the lodges to be extremely fascinating. I also don't hate episode 16. Yes, it's disappointing to wrap up the Laura Palmer story so early, and I think any way they would have handled it would have been disappointing, but in spite of some weak writing, it was still an entertaining watch. Only things I felt were slightly irritating, but didn't affect the overall quality of the show, were the elderly bellhop and Nadine characters. Now I feel like tracking down the soundtrack and Julee Cruise albums.
White Like Jesus
How's them beans, ma?

Maddie without glasses I would bang for sure.
Kurt Russell's Beard
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

The soundtrack instantly hypnotizes me. I think it's because I was a moody 15-year-old when I first saw it and had a crush on the show.

I didn't mind them solving the murder so quickly. It was just the hook to draw you in. But I hate hate hate it when writers try to wrap too much up. I don't really want to know the answers, I'd rather be creeped out.
Kurt Russell's Beard
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

noah thirteen wrote:You wouldn't throw it to Lara Flynn Boyle, Umesh? I would even now :cheers:
The surgery has made her scary. Her and Rose McGowan. They fucked up their faces. Why are ladies ruining my enjoyment of their naturally aging faces? As I get older, I find older ladies more attractive, but they'd rather look like puffy aliens. It's not making them look younger, just stranger.
White Like Jesus
How's them beans, ma?

For me it's a 5-way tie between Audrey, Shelly, Laura, Maddie (without glasses) and Donna. I like Heather Graham, but she's sixth, and also, her acting is a bit wooden in this show.
White Like Jesus
How's them beans, ma?

That's my opinion. 5-way tie for first place. Don't make me choose.
Honky Kong 64
GOLD MEMBER
GOLD MEMBER

Post by Honky Kong 64 »

Kurt Russell's Beard wrote:
noah thirteen wrote:You wouldn't throw it to Lara Flynn Boyle, Umesh? I would even now :cheers:
The surgery has made her scary. Her and Rose McGowan. They fucked up their faces. Why are ladies ruining my enjoyment of their naturally aging faces? As I get older, I find older ladies more attractive, but they'd rather look like puffy aliens. It's not making them look younger, just stranger.
:fonz:
I still can't get over what McGowan did to herself. Oof.
No Cunting Elves
ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

Post by ThePhillyExperiment »

I love IMDB's synopsis of Ep 2:

Agent Cooper finds a great cup of coffee and the world's worst cup of coffee on the same day. Big Ed reveals his beer had probably been drugged. Mrs. Palmer has a terrible vision.

To the ones of the Season 2 Eps.

How can a show have such great moments such as Ep 9 & 15 endings, then go around and have the high school Nadine and Civil War Ben Horne?
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!