NBA THREAD: Toilet Fleet Jr 2013!!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
death by snoo snoo
I sure do have a lot of posts, lol.

Re: 2010-2011 NBA THREAD: LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron

Post by death by snoo snoo »

Zerohero wrote:
Natas wrote:holy shit I didn't see this

I have to catch up on the league a little bit this week. Call of duty had been taking up some of my time.

thats like some cartoon dunk suspension of gravity and intertia..take the elevator straight up to the 2nd floor, deposit dunk, and come straight back down the the point you started at on floor 1.

Sucks stupid clips can't build without subtracting key parts.
dude's forearm gave him some extra hang time. yawn...
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

Zerohero wrote:Heat LOL.

keep showing mike miller, when journeymans with hand in a sling comes back they'll be undefeated.
Haha, indeed. You got whupped by the Pacers in your own gym.

The division with Utah and OKC should be interesting. Hopefully their records stay close come playoff time. Minus Boston (and the Bulls because I'm biased), the Eastern Conference looks like a joke as usual.
BUNGVOX wrote:solo hanneman / solo mengele
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Wang Mandu wrote:
Zerohero wrote:Heat LOL.

keep showing mike miller, when journeymans with hand in a sling comes back they'll be undefeated.
Haha, indeed. You got whupped by the Pacers in your own gym.

The division with Utah and OKC should be interesting. Hopefully their records stay close come playoff time. Minus Boston (and the Bulls because I'm biased), the Eastern Conference looks like a joke as usual.

Wade looks like a psychologically tortured monkey. As much as I always respected Wade, and Lebron being a goofy narcissistic quitter when the chips are down, Lebron is not the sidekick as advertised, he's clearly the alpha dog of the team, wade being a distant sidekick. Has bruised his ego for sure, especially when he looks at the ring on his finger and lebrons finger up his own butt.

That Said, James still is playing pussyball. Jacking off 3 point shots that he's never been great at, and this year much worse than last year where he could get hot. He could still score 45 a night taking in hard to the rack, but that takes a little more effort, abuse and work ethic. Easier to clunk up a rainbow and hope it goes in.

Heat shot free throws like cavs did last year...i.e. bad. They had like 3/1 advantage in free thows.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

Yep. If LeBron ever develops a post game, same goes with Dwight Howard, I might like him a bit more. Dude could dominate small forwards down low and maybe even some power forwards. Does he have the toughness and grit? Probably not.
Natas
Never, ever change, like those shitty bands!

Post by Natas »

didn't realize Chris Mullin shot over 50% for his career :awesome:
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

comments section of the miami herald is goodtimes.

They want to trade for Nash, CP3 or Deron Williams. LOL I guess they really understand the salary cap well.
Heat need to make next move by trading Joel Anthony,Chalmers and Arroyo for Nash or CP3.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Natas

Post by Natas »

Heat need to make next move by trading Joel Anthony,Chalmers and Arroyo for Nash or CP3.
hire that man!
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Natas wrote:
hire that man!
:idea:

Maybe they should trade Dampier for Dwight Howard, and move Juwan Howard for Pau Gasol.
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

:mastoman: at online League Pass. So glad I purchased it. Spent most of my day watching Toronto vs. Boston (Boston beat 'em down), Chicago vs Denver (the Bulls are so frustrating in the first quarter, always playing cold but they came back. Carmelo's buzzer beater killed me.) and Utah vs the Lakers (great game. Jazz were down 19 and ended up winning it. Deron Williams is the best pg in the league, no question). Tempted to watch Dallas vs the Spurs but I think 3 games is enough for today.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Wang Mandu wrote::mastoman: at online League Pass. So glad I purchased it. Spent most of my day watching Toronto vs. Boston (Boston beat 'em down), Chicago vs Denver (the Bulls are so frustrating in the first quarter, always playing cold but they came back. Carmelo's buzzer beater killed me.) and Utah vs the Lakers (great game. Jazz were down 19 and ended up winning it. Deron Williams is the best pg in the league, no question). Tempted to watch Dallas vs the Spurs but I think 3 games is enough for today.

Even though I can find any game fer free... I like the broadband pass since the quality is always aces, you can instantly click fer stats, and the archive feature means you can come home late and watch the game of interest later.

Did you get the full on deal or the 7 team one? For me the 7 team choice pack is more than enough.. make sure I have at least one team per time zone.
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

I had to go with international package. They had two versions, one which gives you 24 hours to watch any of the games after they're finished or a more expensive one to view any game of the season at any time. I opted for the first one and spent extra money to include the playoffs. Expensive but like you said the quality is great, I don't have to sit through commercials or lame half-time shows, and I've already watched at least 10 games. The only downside is some of these local color teams are atrocious. Sacramento being the worst so far. "Looks like Tyreke is going to wreak some havoc tonight!" I wanted to strangle that old fuck after I heard that.
caldwell.the.great
San Dimas High school football rules!

Post by caldwell.the.great »

LeBron looks like a giant fucking child. The whole team does. Is it normal for a team to publicly doubt their coach unless the organization has already discussed replacing him?
Necrometer wrote:fucking scientists
"you can't eat a sandwich with a clenched fist."
"I wish it was programmed to feel pain....I'd like to teach Watson a lesson in street knowledge....."
http://laughtrack.wordpress.com
caldwell.the.great

is it too cruel to wish an injury on LeBron? It feels like he deserves it. And it wouldn't matter if he was still with the Cavs. Requiring that kind of pampering to be happy is ridiculous. I don't even think I've heard of Kobe whining like this?
"I wish it was programmed to feel pain....I'd like to teach Watson a lesson in street knowledge....."
necrothrash
I like to smell things.

Post by necrothrash »

caldwell.the.great wrote:I don't even think I've heard of Kobe whining like this?
Remember when Kobe and Shaq hated each other?
necrothrash
I like to smell things.

Post by necrothrash »

Pisscubes wrote:
necrothrash wrote:
caldwell.the.great wrote:I don't even think I've heard of Kobe whining like this?
Remember when Kobe and Shaq hated each other?
That's different than bitching that your mean ol' coach is making you practice.
True, but the media blitz takes the same formation. Not that I am defending BronBron.....
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Pisscubes wrote:Coach Too Tough on the Heat! Poor babies...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/ ... id=5862172
"He's jumping on them," one source said. "If anything, he's been too tough on them. Everybody knows LeBron is playful and likes to joke around, but Spoelstra told him in front of the whole team that he has to get more serious. The players couldn't believe it. They feel like Spoelstra's not letting them be themselves."

Theres a buncha fire the coach websites already. OH RILLY?? a tougher coach coming in? HAHAHA

They should have a fire GreaserHair shithead site, because he's the one that made the big ass mistake in spending the whole cap on those three non-complimentary (and one non coachable) players in the name of marketing hoopla.
Natas

Post by Natas »

Zerohero wrote:They should have a fire GreaserHair shithead site, because he's the one that made the big ass mistake in spending the whole cap on those three non-complimentary (and one non coachable) players in the name of marketing hoopla.
I wouldn't be surprised to the Heat make mad cash for the next several years though. and that's what it's all about.
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

Yeah, it's all the coach's fault they're losing. Not Lebron chucking up horrible jumpshots and 3 pointers, not Bosh being soft as a tissue, not the lack of rebounding and a big with a good post game, not any half decent point guard being able to torch Chalmers / Arroyo with ease. No, none of that at all. It's hilarious when multimillionaires get butthurt about a coach being too tough on them. These xasthur fans need a healthy dose of "You can act like a man!" It's not like Spoelstra took a team of Wade / Haslem + scrubs to the playoffs last year, nope not at all.

It's so awesome this is a slowly crumbling disaster. Fuck everyone involved with the Heat. Where's all that 72 wins talk now?

The West looks beastly again this year. Utah is so tough and I really love watching them play as they actually play like a team. Watched them vs. the Clippers last night and sure enough, they turned it on in the second half and dominated the Clips. Deron Wiliams > CP3 all day long. Nice to see Al Jefferson turning into a quality player. Milsap isn't on the All Star ballot? WHAT?! :theylive:
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Wang Mandu wrote:Yeah, it's all the coach's fault they're losing. Not Lebron chucking up horrible jumpshots and 3 pointers, not Bosh being soft as a tissue, not the lack of rebounding and a big with a good post game, not any half decent point guard being able to torch Chalmers / Arroyo with ease. No, none of that at all. It's hilarious when multimillionaires get butthurt about a coach being too tough on them. These xasthur fans need a healthy dose of "You can act like a man!" It's not like Spoelstra took a team of Wade / Haslem + scrubs to the playoffs last year, nope not at all.

It's so awesome this is a slowly crumbling disaster. Fuck everyone involved with the Heat. Where's all that 72 wins talk now?

The West looks beastly again this year. Utah is so tough and I really love watching them play as they actually play like a team. Watched them vs. the Clippers last night and sure enough, they turned it on in the second half and dominated the Clips. Deron Wiliams > CP3 all day long. Nice to see Al Jefferson turning into a quality player. Milsap isn't on the All Star ballot? WHAT?! :theylive:
Deron Williams is one of the most fun to watch players...as is Utah as always.

Indiana kinda a sleeper team..not a contender but playing really solid.

Wade now has a HANGNAIL injury :what: . Wizards are pretty awful so far or they'd be hanging in there this game.

I like watchin' the heat fail, but actually I like Spolestra. Fillipino video guy who actually IS a good coach... I love this country.. Maybe he can hook up with a job for the TalkNTexters after they mutinty him out.http://www.asia-basket.com/team.asp?Cntry=PHI&Team=2348
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

He is a good coach. Pat Riley wouldn't personally pick a bum to lead his team.

You might be interested in this book ZH, I heard it's pretty good and have been meaning to get it myself.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/0451229991?tag ... C7C3KFNFS&
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

welp, may as well stick with the thread title...so, who was that "inside source close to the heat" dishing out the dirt??

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=a ... stra112910
caldwell.the.great

Wade was one of the Team USA players who’d watch incredulously as James would throw a bowl of fries back at a renowned chef and bark, “They’re cold!” Or throw his sweaty practice jersey across the court and command a team administrator to go pick it up. Everyone wants James to grow out of it, but he’s never showed much of an inclination for self-examination and improvement. And he’s never surrounded himself with people who’d push him to do so.
WHAT THE FUCK. I know he's talented, but how has an asshole of that level managed to survive in the NBA? The more shit like this comes out, the less anyone's going to want him, including Miami. Do the coaches think they can break this guy into being a team player, because something tells me he'd rather leave or, worse, throw games away.

Knowing this kind of shit, were I an owner, I wouldn't want him on my team. I don't care if he's the next Michael Jordan or not, he's clearly not professional enough to make the money worth it.
Natas

Post by Natas »

that's what you get when you're a child prodigy baller getting everything you want since 14 and growing up w/no daddy. fuck this guy so hard and fuck this team.

what they should do is just become heels like in WWF and act like total dicks to every one. THAT I would get behind, big time.
From Blintzes to Crepes
Elitist Prick

Post by From Blintzes to Crepes »

I know there would be teams that would like to have LeBron's talents, but I think Miami has realized just what a fucking disaster this is turning out to be. Now they've paid 3 players so much money that no one will even entertain trade talks, especially with the 2011 free agent class being full of talent. Why take LeBron and his attitude when you can have Carmelo who seems like he legitimately WANTS to win a title.....
Friendly Goatus wrote:I want to shout obscenities into her vagina and then whisper apologies into her butthole
monsterod wrote:I'm gonna skin my dick to this when I'm sober enough to cum.
Gunther wrote:shut up redneck
Natas

Post by Natas »

From Blintzes to Crepes wrote:I know there would be teams that would like to have LeBron's talents, but I think Miami has realized just what a fucking disaster this is turning out to be. Now they've paid 3 players so much money that no one will even entertain trade talks, especially with the 2011 free agent class being full of talent. Why take LeBron and his attitude when you can have Carmelo who seems like he legitimately WANTS to win a title.....

on the other hand, it IS very, very early. not even December yet! (when has the league ever gotten this much attention in December??) so don't buy into all of the media hype just yet, cause that's mostly what this is. the playoffs are so far away and are their own second season