NBA THREAD: Toilet Fleet Jr 2013!!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Re: 2010-2011 NBA THREAD: LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron

Post by Zerohero »

From Blintzes to Crepes wrote:I know there would be teams that would like to have LeBron's talents, but I think Miami has realized just what a fucking disaster this is turning out to be. Now they've paid 3 players so much money that no one will even entertain trade talks, especially with the 2011 free agent class being full of talent. Why take LeBron and his attitude when you can have Carmelo who seems like he legitimately WANTS to win a title.....
wait... carmelo iwants a title? :what: He's leaving one of the leagues "good" teams. I don't really get what he's after. A better Knicks still aren't that great.

Anyway, yeah the disaster beyond james own goofus/quitterness is blowing all the dough on 3 guys that way. The only reason bosh fits is he was crony-fishing bait to get james to sign. If these guys weren't sniffing each others jocks, you'd spend that loot a little differently if you wanted to create a dominant powerhouse. As pussy as bosh is, I can see Wade + Bosh + james salary to spend on big mens and real point guards + depth as being a much more prudent plan.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
caldwell.the.great
San Dimas High school football rules!

Post by caldwell.the.great »

can Cleveland beat Miami? or is hoping for an upset and a little humiliation completely futile?
Necrometer wrote:fucking scientists
"you can't eat a sandwich with a clenched fist."
"I wish it was programmed to feel pain....I'd like to teach Watson a lesson in street knowledge....."
http://laughtrack.wordpress.com
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

caldwell.the.great wrote:can Cleveland beat Miami? or is hoping for an upset and a little humiliation completely futile?

depends on cavs hitting shots.... they run not so much hot and cold but lukewarm and cold so far. It's still a deep bench, but they lack a star scorer which most teams have. When they run cold, seems even layups and pooter shots in the paint won't fall.

If they are cold, nope nadda chance, but if they stop missing shots it's far from impossible. This years Cavs are good enough to win when they play near a perfect game, but they have no margin for error.

Cripes the Wizards missed about 23490823049 zillion shots in the first quarter yesterday and only lost by 9. James was turning the ball over like crazy despite his large point total.

Supposedly, the Cavs fan plan is not to boo James, but to LOL at him. :lol: Like he's a clown, there to amuse them.

This probably IS a game he decides to play hard though which could mean big numbers for his highnesss.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

Carmelo's been a knucklehead up until Chauncey Billups got traded to Denver. Carmelo in NY = back to knucklehead ways.
Natas wrote:what they should do is just become heels like in WWF and act like total dicks to every one. THAT I would get behind, big time.
I would get behind this too if they started talking mountains of shit and fouling guys hard. Not happening but boy would it be great. Bring a bit of nastiness back to the NBA.

Rose.... :tup:
BUNGVOX wrote:solo hanneman / solo mengele
HeyWard
DO THE DEW!

Post by HeyWard »

Zerohero wrote:
From Blintzes to Crepes wrote:I know there would be teams that would like to have LeBron's talents, but I think Miami has realized just what a fucking disaster this is turning out to be. Now they've paid 3 players so much money that no one will even entertain trade talks, especially with the 2011 free agent class being full of talent. Why take LeBron and his attitude when you can have Carmelo who seems like he legitimately WANTS to win a title.....
wait... carmelo iwants a title? :what: He's leaving one of the leagues "good" teams. I don't really get what he's after. A better Knicks still aren't that great.

Anyway, yeah the disaster beyond james own goofus/quitterness is blowing all the dough on 3 guys that way. The only reason bosh fits is he was crony-fishing bait to get james to sign. If these guys weren't sniffing each others jocks, you'd spend that loot a little differently if you wanted to create a dominant powerhouse. As pussy as bosh is, I can see Wade + Bosh + james salary to spend on big mens and real point guards + depth as being a much more prudent plan.
In all fairness, the ownership problem and the uncertainty of the coach's health would be reason enough to give 'MElo pause to resign. Not to mention the team as presently constructed needs more pieces.
Metal Parties for NY Fuckfaces Check It: cluster FUCKED

delmuerte "That's like a 1/10th of one dick, unless you're Scott Ward. In that case, it's like 10 dicks."
rape bear "I forgot to add: Scott Ward's pussy eating skills."
copstache "scott ward: rapist"
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

Poor S-Jax. Still waiting for one of the league's goldenboys to actually get T'd up.

Stephen Jackson docked game by NBA
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5867445

The other night Jazz vs. Clippers, a Jazz player acts like he's going to slam the ball but doesn't after he was whistled for a reach in foul. Obviously, he's frustrated with himself, instant technical. I love you NBA but goddamn it's hard sometimes.
CoconutBackwards1
One Of Many Accounts

Post by CoconutBackwards1 »

TNT at 8:00 P.M. Hate Vs Cavs

Bring on the boos!
The only question that I thought was hard was do I like Kirk, or do I like Picard?
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

CoconutBackwards1 wrote:TNT at 8:00 P.M. Hate Vs Cavs

Bring on the D-cell batteries!
Seriously, fuck LeBron. You stole Jordan's pre-game powder routine and you haven't won shit. So sick of the NBA and sports news having their mouth stuffed with this guy's cock. The Spurs are killing it, the Magic and Celtics are killing it, Utah is destroying teams in the second half and all we get to hear about is a team barely above .500.

The Magic fucking hammered the Bulls, :( . Just awful. Teams play bad every once in a while but not that bad. Soon enough, I'm sure Vince Carter and Rashard Lewis will remember that they can coast and still get paid.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

game sucks, and is only for the james fan, faggot was flying and insane. :x
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Pisscubes wrote:Can't imagine how pissed I'd be as a Cavs fan after my team not only lay the fuck down for King James but then played grab-ass with him all night. The Cleveland fans wanted blood and instead got their team still being starry-eyed of Lebron and not even trying.

That was horseshit. Cavs can be cold enough shooting and turn the ball over in the new uncomfortable offense to get blown out, but not buy 40 fucking points, even with Lebron throwing in every joke shot off the scoreboard.

There's never an excuse for a beatdown like that with 2 nba teams, whether it's Nets V Lakers or Clippers V boston. You have to lay down and give no fucking effort to get skull fucked that way.

Good news is the Quitter signs can be re-cycled and used on the present cavs now.

Turned off in 4th quarter--- did I miss anyone throwing a shoe or anything?
valgalder
Wandering Johnny!

Post by valgalder »

I turned it off towards the end of the 3rd quarter. As mentioned, game sucking fucked.

wasn't really expecting them to pull a huge upset against the Heat, but it wasn't even competitive. what was Cavs shooting percentage? 25%? Unacceptable.
Skyclun wrote: Explain to me how I'm dumb for not knowing how PayPal works.
Burpcore the GRIM
Nespithe

Post by Burpcore the GRIM »

Ahh, a river of tears and menstrual blood floweth through the heart of Cleveland today. The sweet, symphonic cacophony of the sobs of disillusioned adults and children alike can still be heard over the dull yammering of our failing infrastructure...
"Work as stripper and expect cunt to last forever? Get real" - Hornie

http://www.myspace.com/embalmerband

Xbox Live - DeadForever666
DanBehavingBadly
O.G. Interwebber

Post by DanBehavingBadly »

CoconutBackwards1 wrote:
Bring on the D-cell batteries!

I don't know what size, but I did read that some batteries rained down on the Heat bench area.
necrothrash
I like to smell things.

Post by necrothrash »

From Blintzes to Crepes
Elitist Prick

Post by From Blintzes to Crepes »

just a big ol' kid out there.... havin' fun....
Friendly Goatus wrote:I want to shout obscenities into her vagina and then whisper apologies into her butthole
monsterod wrote:I'm gonna skin my dick to this when I'm sober enough to cum.
Gunther wrote:shut up redneck
necrothrash
I like to smell things.

Post by necrothrash »

Ok Shaq, if the Celts win 8 in a row, you can eat this baby.

Natas
Never, ever change, like those shitty bands!

Post by Natas »

so this is what Bron's gf looks like. not bad... she's with him since high shool i guess so she was there before he made all his money even though i'm sure it was evident then that he'd be knee deep in it eventually.

SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Turd Murder
One Of Many Accounts

Post by Turd Murder »

Is it bragging if I say I'm going to the Lakers/Nets game tomorrow? It's my first basketball match, very excitered.
HeyWard
DO THE DEW!

Post by HeyWard »

Turd Murder wrote:It's my first basketball match...
Metal Parties for NY Fuckfaces Check It: cluster FUCKED

delmuerte "That's like a 1/10th of one dick, unless you're Scott Ward. In that case, it's like 10 dicks."
rape bear "I forgot to add: Scott Ward's pussy eating skills."
copstache "scott ward: rapist"
From Blintzes to Crepes
Elitist Prick

goddamn that Knicks/Celtics game was good.
Friendly Goatus wrote:I want to shout obscenities into her vagina and then whisper apologies into her butthole
Turd Murder
One Of Many Accounts

Post by Turd Murder »

HeyWard wrote:
Turd Murder wrote:It's my first basketball match...
Haha, talk about culture shock. It was pretty badass, I have to say. Whenever Kobe got the ball the whole Prudential Center would erupt in a rumbling 'BOOOOOO' and I heard the term 'ballhog' thrown around a lot. And there was almost a fight in the stands but security broke it up. And, Magic Johnson was there courtside watching the game. Lindsey freaked since Magic was one of her childhood heroes and she tried in vain to sneak up there to get to meet him, but alas, it was not to be.
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

Pisscubes wrote:The Knicks are about two good defensive players away from being a pretty good team.
STAT is destroying teams. 9 or 10 games of 30 or more points in a row :theylive: . Raymond Felton isn't playing like Raymond Felton either.

Joakim Noah out for 8-10 weeks, :tdown: . Yao also out...that man can't catch a break and it might be time to retire. A shame.
Natas
Never, ever change, like those shitty bands!

Post by Natas »

Wang Mandu wrote:Yao also out...that man can't catch a break and it might be time to retire. A shame.

he was so amazing when he was healthy too. EDIT: he's only 30 years old! :shock:

Joaquim Noah is awesome, I love that guy.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Wang Mandu wrote:
Pisscubes wrote:The Knicks are about two good defensive players away from being a pretty good team.
STAT is destroying teams. 9 or 10 games of 30 or more points in a row :theylive: . Raymond Felton isn't playing like Raymond Felton either.

Joakim Noah out for 8-10 weeks, :tdown: . Yao also out...that man can't catch a break and it might be time to retire. A shame.

those knees just ain't meant to carry 23402940 meter tall giants, especially trouncin' up n down the court.

RIP YAO RIP!!!

was googling tallest nba guys of all time...it's a gallery of injury prone pituitary disordered mens to rival Jerry's kids.
From Blintzes to Crepes
Elitist Prick

RIP

SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
not really, but I just wanted people to remember a forgettable giant white guy from the 80s.