ridiculous out of context INTERNET comment repository

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Wormholegenerator
The 7000 Club

Re: ridiculous out of context INTERNET comment repository

Post by Wormholegenerator »

ok lets say you both get drunk and you manage to get her into your apartment somehow and on your bed and fuck her and fall asleep. She can't exactly leave your apartment in the early hours of the morning like a proper slut. Youd wake up to her being there, and you cant pretend like you have a busy day and tell her to let herself out. Youd have to do the whole routine in reverse for her. And then what? Leave her on the sidewalk? Probably not because hows she gonna get home? You gotta drive her all the way back to her house or the train station all while telling her you had a great time. So basically, unless youre in love for some reason, this is a whole lot of work just for some mediocre pussy.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Your claim popularly comes from Kill Bill, a movie which had a throw away line about Superman which was completely wrong, but a lot of plebs took it to heart.

Superman does not put on an 'act', and never has been.

Clark Kent is who is. A humble farm boy who was taught how to cherish life and see good in others. It's who he was raised to be. Superman is who the public christened him to be, a mantle he took because it was necessary. It is not who he is by choosing. Kal El is who he was born to be, son of a brilliant scientist and an inheritor to all his knowledge.

Superman is three personas, none of them an 'act', all of them complex. Read some damn Superman comics before you start talking about the character like you know shit.

It is subjective, seeing as I'm clearly objecting to it. There is no bullet point list anywhere for saying too many damn powers.

Doomsday? Doomsday is Kryptonian experiment who is Super fast, Super strong, Super durable, just like Superman, with the added benefit of being able to come back to life indefinitely and adapt and even create new powers when need be to acknowledge a new threat that has beaten him. He's not short of powers at all, its extremely open ended.

So go fuck yourself.
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

Health Goth relies on an anti-nostalgic dystopian present, refracting the Other by means of an exaggerated profile and tribal-aesthetics. It may be hyper-masculine on the surface, betraying a distinctively sus interior of body-mechanized cyborgian humanity within. Health Goth speaks to an intrinsic psychic connection with the elements, be they fire, water or fauna and the ability to incorporate ambient nature into the corporeal realm. Unlike the tailored Self-less facade of NormCore, Health Goth projects a completely un-reflexive subjugation of the individual in the urban ecosystem, reimagining the present future by mocking self-awareness as a Humanist project of little efficacy. Industrial by nature, Health Goth creates a proto-narrative of returning to paradise lost by embracing mortality as a One-World consciousness and devotion as means to deliver us from late Capitalism.
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

I have 8 children.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

classic morfie
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

Playing to a capacity crowd of just 600 diehard fans, Dave Grohl announced, “How about tonight we do a bunches of stuff we might not do at the old places,” before the band segued into “Enough Space”, a song which hadn’t been performed live since 2012.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

This new U2 album is pretty good!!!!
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

FUCK
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Sometimes, two people have to fall apart to realize how much they need to fall back together.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

From the questions that he asked me as D was already on her phone with her dad, I could tell that whoever called on us (including the officers), saw a tatted RAWKer white boy and a hot bootie shorted black girl and thought we were a HO (prostitute) & a TRICK (client).
This is something that happened to her and her father when she was 16. What an assumption to make!!!

Because of my past experience with the law, I gave him my ID knowing we did nothing wrong and when they asked D for hers, she refused to give it because they had no right to do so.

So they handcuffed her and threw her roughly into the back of the cop car until they could figure out who she was. In the process of handcuffing her, they cut her wrist, which was truly NOT COOL!!!

Our freedom isn't freedom folks, when people can abuse others with no reason or evidence at all just because they "think" they have been given the power by people that are ONLY equal to us.

Of course, they had to let her go eventually cuz we weren't a threat to anyone.

They weren't expecting D to be so intelligent and outspoken, and left truly feeling the fear vibration finding out that they had just fucked with 2 celebrities (Celebrated People).

WE ALL HAVE THE SAME POWER INDIVIDUALLY IN THIS WORLD, AND I'M GLAD WE'RE ALL TAKING IT BACK ONE BEING AT A TIME!

AllOne~OneLove!!!
Ghost Dad
Wandering Johnny!

Post by Ghost Dad »

WHERE do you find this shit?
hipster holocaust wrote: What do you think they're doing up there right now? A smiling SLH listening to MLK's juicy wife cheating stories while Maya takes notes?
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

that last one is phenomenal

do you know how to get it to work? It does not work with fireforx nor crome
Ohhh NOO some fucking fish died. Who gives a fuck.
You are a rapist if you won’t let her sleep peacefully without waking her every 15 minutes asking her for sex. Sleep depravation is a form of torture and YOU are a rapist.
Okay so I have a lil trick I want to share. So here it is when you're masturbating and you get to the point where your bout to cum when you feel it about to come out let go of your shaft let it come out then while not touching your penis, right after its all out grab your penis and slowly begin to Jack off again slow slow and man the felling will make you fall right out of chair I call it the male gspot.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

LOL at my eventual context reveal on riley's last one :lol:

Much like the rise of vinyl over the last decade, the nostalgia created by the film could make the cassette tape once again a popular format for new releases by your favorite bands.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

and then if you add the more recent context reveal with all the shit he was saying to the cops you'll lose your shit :moreawesome:

I have 8 children.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

I have 8 children.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

:lol: :cheers:

It might be a creepy friend playing a prank, or it might be an past enemy looking to destroy you for revenge. It might be a 14 year old being stupid.

But the chances that it is a rich millionaire looking to get his kicks...zero.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

“Imagine being on your knees at your father’s funeral beside his casket, saying goodbye to him — and then you have nine orgasms right there,” he said. “While your whole family is standing behind you.”

I have 8 children.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

ahaha
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
sweaty just read that exactly that line to me a few hours ago :betternotstartanyshit:
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

Canadian ronin
7 months ago

The part were homer ended up in the rich family he should of stayed 5 more seconds after merge asked what's a donut. I miss the 90's
Maybe my toughess day ever, luckily Jesus carried my thru, along with private but ram.
Idget Child
Big McLargeHuge

Post by Idget Child »

I think Cal Ripken JR is better than Jeter, as well as Honus wagner
Chad wrote:Idget child might be the worst poster here though...
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

So it was our first time having German food and didn't really know what to expect. The one dish that caught my eye was the Chicken Schnitzel and Waffle, not because of the chicken or the waffle, but because of the word schnitzel. I giggled to myself, whispered "schnitzel", and giggled some more. So I ordered it and it was a yummy darn piece of chicken breast. The batter is different from other fried chicken I've had and went perfectly with my waffle. My husband opted for the Pan Fried Pork, a big, luscious hunk of pork sitting on perfectly cooked potatoes and topped with an over easy egg. You like meat? Get it! And of course, for the little one, she chose to get French toast over their waffles, which our waiter said was a terrific choice. Awww... And goodness gracious may the gods above help me, their French toast was absolutely amazing! Two thick slices of French bread deliciously battered and moist with a side of fresh fruit and pure maple syrup. Who could go wrong with this dish?
Spooky Apparition
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Spooky Apparition »

Idget Child wrote:
I think Cal Ripken JR is better than Jeter, as well as Honus wagner
I read that same fucking comment today.. was it the Jeter Olbermann video?
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

I have 8 children.
james
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by james »

I've never met anybody who was impressed with my achievements in a video game. I don't think there exists anybody in the U.S. who has gotten laid due to their achievements in a video game. Why the hell would anyone spend money to buy extra content in this game?
Honky Kong 64 wrote:I use this daily and it scrobbles my Lil B songs just fine?