Danzig bringing the LOLs

Music posts are a bannable offense.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Re: Danzig bringing the LOLs

Post by hipster holocaust »

Pisscubes wrote:
riley-o wrote:The funniest part is that he couldn't find someone who could play something as simple as that without fucking up multiple times
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Post-The Lineup That Matters for that band, he's just been totally shitty to everyone who will play with him from what I've heard. I think I told you dudes about a drummer I knew who played with him for a couple months with no pay and then got kicked out because he asked about money.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

spacehamster wrote:
So basically, he's morphed into Umesh.
wait, so is this his actual facebook account? because this might be my favorite thing right now
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
Foot Foot wrote:that's enough. white girls.
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

pretty much need all building materials... thnx

Glenn needs Bricks in order to complete a General Store
Glenn is building a General Store in FrontierVille and needs your help. You'll get bonus Coins, too!
hahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhaah

GLENN. YOU DON"T NEED MORE BRICKS BRO
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

formerly ghost boner
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

copstache wrote:
pretty much need all building materials... thnx

Glenn needs Bricks in order to complete a General Store
Glenn is building a General Store in FrontierVille and needs your help. You'll get bonus Coins, too!
hahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhaah

GLENN. YOU DON"T NEED MORE BRICKS BRO
asddjlsasdlhahahahahah
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Foot Foot
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by Foot Foot »

spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

I think I'm officially switching over to Danzig's side again.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

People accused Danny and the rest of us of trying to use the video to make us famous or cash in.

But if anything, it killed the band. We did shows for a few more years, but we certainly didn't make any more money or get much positive press.
fuck, if only that punch hadn't happened, they would have gotten the TRUE extent of fame they deserved

IT'S A LOT OF S's TO REMOVE, FEBTIS
Last edited by Necrometer on Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

did everyone just stop knowing how to use the board or something..
Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

spacehamster wrote:
I think I'm officially switching over to Danzig's side again.
no shit.

that guy and his shitty band can eat dicks.
bland ed
Certified False.

Post by bland ed »

riley-o wrote:
Pisscubes wrote:It's true. Darth Vader went out throwing one of the most powerful beings in the galaxy down a futuristic mine shaft to nowhere, not sitting in a basement, completely enfeebled, waving around a cardboard tube with tinfoil wrapped on while making half-hearted, toneless lightsaber noises next to some barely-known extra from the Cantina scene.
That's why it's on a grand scale you goof. Jesus Christ learn analogies asshole :drool:
:lol:
Foot Foot
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by Foot Foot »

copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

in his defense, this is a pretty shit lineup

noordpodium: Danzig, Slash's Snakepit, Bad Religion, G.Love & Special Sauce, Heather Nova, Hootie & The Blowfish, Dave Matthews Band
zuidpodium: Sinéad O'Connor, Levellers, Faith No More, Biohazard, The Tragically Hip, Rollins Band, Bettie Serveert, Live, Van Dik Hout, Shane MacGowan & The Popes, dEUS, Spearhead, Pete Droge.
LolaFaun
DO THE DEW!

Post by LolaFaun »

Pisscubes wrote:
copstache wrote:in his defense, this is a pretty shit lineup

noordpodium: Danzig, Slash's Snakepit, Bad Religion, G.Love & Special Sauce, Heather Nova, Hootie & The Blowfish, Dave Matthews Band
zuidpodium: Sinéad O'Connor, Levellers, Faith No More, Biohazard, The Tragically Hip, Rollins Band, Bettie Serveert, Live, Van Dik Hout, Shane MacGowan & The Popes, dEUS, Spearhead, Pete Droge.
Not just that, but the dude interviewing him is asking stupid fucking questions. What's up his ass up Sinead O'Connor and why does he as Danzig about her about 18 times?

Pisscubes, off to the Drunken Post Thread with thee.
LolaFaun
DO THE DEW!

Post by LolaFaun »

It hurts me more than it hurts you.
:rhug:
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

I don't really get the fixation of y'all on that ridiculous midget but I thought this comment was pretty funny:

DJJansen • a year ago
Ummm. I have first hand experience with his assholeness living in L.A. & waiting on him at Amoeba records. He was a regular customer who tried to sell things that he got for free & called me a cunt when I didn't buy his Wolverine DVDs. We took a polaroid & banned him from the store for 6 months.
9 • Reply•Share ›
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

THE KILL wrote:I don't really get the fixation of y'all on that ridiculous midget
Even as someone who thinks the Misfits are grossly overrated, I think it's pretty clear that the fascination with Danzig is in the discrepancy between the brilliance and importance of his strong moments as a musician and what a complete asshat he is. Plus, by now, the sheer amount of shitty music he's made drowning out the good stuff.

That video really isn't so bad, though - the guy interviewing him is obviously a total chode, and Danzig's just having a hard time figuring out how to react to the stupid shit he's asking him. Plus it's kind of funny how obviously what people misread as arrogance is just a giant helping of social awkwardness.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

I love the first three solo albums and a few bits and pieces of other stuff, including a couple of Misfits songs, but that's about it. I've grown a lot softer on punk rock in the last 5-10 years, but I don't think I'll ever get to the point where I can tolerate the Ramones or the Misfits. And I've really tried, especially with the Misfits. I just can't. And I can appreciate a cheesy old horror movie as much as the next guy, it just doesn't translate for me, but I have that problem with a lot of themes. Same reason I love watching that Vikings TV show or bone up on how awesome Beowulf sounds read out loud, but Amon Amarth just make me want to throw everyone who listens to them into the ovens.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Pisscubes wrote:Right, but Viking history and Beowulf weren't already totally cheezy. It's not like the Misfits are defaming a not already ridiculous art form.
Very true. But I'm not trying to make some rational argument why it's not ok to like the Misfits here, it just doesn't work for me.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

you guys :|
Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
Whee of the Dead
I hate my life.

Post by Whee of the Dead »

Ugh. I really don't understand how anyone can't get a hard cock over classic Misfits. I sincerely feel kind of bad for them. Like it's a mental handicap rather than just a shitty opinion.
cranial separation

SEX WITH HER SEVERED HEAD
Spooky Apparition
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Spooky Apparition »

Whee of the Dead wrote:Ugh. I really don't understand how anyone can't get a hard cock over classic Misfits. I sincerely feel kind of bad for them. Like it's a mental handicap rather than just a shitty opinion.
eh... they play incredibly simple (some might say dumb) music that's fun to sing along to. not that surprising that people not into fast three-chord music wouldn't give a shit about them. I like them a lot, but are they a band that everyone with decent taste in music should like? hell no.
pooptastik
Too Many Sads Too Many Regrets

Post by pooptastik »

Mike, you'd throw me to the ovens? ....I...i...thought we were pals... :confused: :cry:
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

pooptastik wrote:Mike, you'd throw me to the ovens? ....I...i...thought we were pals... :confused: :cry:
C'mon, man, Amon Amarth. The toilet flush brudle deff I can sort of understand, but... seriously.