Scion Rock Fest 2012 - Tampa

Music posts are a bannable offense.
CHUFFED beyond necropsy
Ethos Musick

Re: Scion Rock Fest 2012 - Tampa

Post by CHUFFED beyond necropsy »

"Starting a career in the scene" = shilling for Scion?
Incalculably stupid, i trust you'll agree.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

CHUFFED beyond necropsy wrote:"Starting a career in the scene" = shilling for Scion?
I gots ta get paid i just gots ta....
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

F. Murray Sandyclam wrote:
MeatGrease wrote:
CHUFFED beyond necropsy wrote:"Starting a career in the scene" = shilling for Scion?
I gots ta get paid i just gots ta....
You should be reminded daily that the aura of the failcave is 74% constructed of your sleeping beer farts. What the spectral world is saying to you is: drink better beer.
But i drink a cup of prunes every night before bed i just don't understand
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

And of course the gutgurgler chimes in...defending the integrity of his "art"...shitting into a toilet and recording it :lol: :lol: :lol:
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

starting to become convinced that this actually might be the same FAS twerp sporting the S.O.D. shirt in that photo...
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

That's a pretty temperate response to being roasted by the likes of me...
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

career in the scene
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Introvert
7th Church of the Apocalyptic Lawnmower

Post by Introvert »

Geeheeb wrote:career in the scene
Is there a 401k available??
Friendly Goatus wrote:and stop being a dick to your cat
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

yes, its in these clear mastodon records
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

or a...
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
LAWNMOWER DETH TESTPRESS!!!
Introvert
7th Church of the Apocalyptic Lawnmower

Post by Introvert »

I have both! I'm calling in retired to work tomorrow!!!
Friendly Goatus wrote:and stop being a dick to your cat
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

MeatGrease wrote:And of course the gutgurgler chimes in...defending the integrity of his "art"...shitting into a toilet and recording it :lol: :lol: :lol:

spreading your fucking legs for the benefit of the scene. That's all you do. And you want an award for that? You aren't fit to make a pound of spaghetti with shitty rancid tomato "sauce" you rabid fucking brain-damaged cunt...
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

canon.docre
Olde Timer

Post by canon.docre »

Thrashmaster Flash wrote: In most of these instances, these were tours that wouldn't have happened in FL if Scion didn't bring them here.
This is one of he main things I have a problem with. Why do we need Scion to do things for us? It robs people of their DIY ethic to bring shows to their towns, or release records. This is part of what forges good music, is the cooperation, effort and achievement of individuals and collectives that CREATED this music scene. It is disturbing to me, on the primal level that I enjoy music, that bands are willing to allow a CAR COMPANY to PURCHASE space in MY CONSCIOUSNESS.
[XHATEXBRIGADEX] because your a polotical faggot
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

soiled depends wrote:
MeatGrease wrote:And of course the gutgurgler chimes in...defending the integrity of his "art"...shitting into a toilet and recording it :lol: :lol: :lol:

spreading your fucking legs for the benefit of the scene. That's all you do. And you want an award for that? You aren't fit to make a pound of spaghetti with shitty rancid tomato "sauce" you rabid fucking brain-damaged cunt...

I'm pretty sure that's not really Amelia.
Wank night's cancelled
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

Post by fallbacktostone »

it responds impulsively and ruins threads like amelia. seems undeservedly self-impressed like amelia. etc etc
Krieg
from the moon

Post by Krieg »

canon.docre wrote:
Thrashmaster Flash wrote: In most of these instances, these were tours that wouldn't have happened in FL if Scion didn't bring them here.
This is one of he main things I have a problem with. Why do we need Scion to do things for us? It robs people of their DIY ethic to bring shows to their towns, or release records. This is part of what forges good music, is the cooperation, effort and achievement of individuals and collectives that CREATED this music scene. It is disturbing to me, on the primal level that I enjoy music, that bands are willing to allow a CAR COMPANY to PURCHASE space in MY CONSCIOUSNESS.
What if Scion gave free food to those starving kids in Africa? Why do we need Scion to do things for us? It robs people of their charity ethic to provide food for those kids ... oh wait.

Do not be another Ross on this one, you should know better, you are a true anarchist punk. Go to the Scion show and do not buy a Scion.
The Torsion wrote:I don't like Krieg
badgevvrecker
I know you are but what am I?

Post by badgevvrecker »

the only person who can rob you of your DIY ethic is yourself.
NoOpinionButThis
Hetero as hell...

Post by NoOpinionButThis »

Cascade Whore wrote:
soiled depends wrote:

I'm pretty sure that's not really Amelia.

Correct.

Ryan, I have told you in person that MeatGrease is an actual kid. People you have met in person have met him, not that it matters much. I'm more upset that you think I would have a troll account in this day and age. I'm busy enough with school and other things that lurking for entertainment when I should be studying or sleeping is about all I really need. I don't really want to get into posting here often anymore, as I find the constant negativity to be detrimental to any sort of growth I desire as a person.

RE: Scion -- I have no real opinion regarding the whole thing, though it has been interesting reading everyone else's views.
Inexplicably bothered.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

downfall of the scion wordfilter = leon's hardly hidden hand
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Haven't heard a single rebuttal yet other than "Amelia" :( guess that means I'm right...
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

Necrometer wrote:downfall of the scion wordfilter = leon's hardly hidden hand
Hidden hands of a Scion nation.
Wank night's cancelled
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

Necrometer wrote:downfall of the scion wordfilter = leon's hardly hidden hand
i had put it in there, and i took it back off because it felt like name-calling. while i havent had much time to take this thread/argument/issue seriously because of school and work i still thought it was a little dehumanizing which is the opposite of what i want to get across because no matter how differing my views might be from someone its Scion and corporations that are the enemy and not our friends that i disagree with.
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

MeatGrease wrote:Haven't heard a single rebuttal yet other than "Amelia" :( guess that means I'm right...
absence of evidence isn't evidence battletweeter
Cryptoplasty
Olde Timer

Post by Cryptoplasty »

canon.docre wrote:Why do we need Scion to do things for us?
Why does this matter for people who couldn't care less about a 'DIY ethic?'
badgevvrecker wrote:the only person who can rob you of your DIY ethic is yourself.
This might be the only thing you've ever said that's made any sense.
Toilet Fleet wrote:dogs are shit tbqh
oh wow youre loyal, you know who else was loyal, fuckin goebbels
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Geeheeb wrote:
MeatGrease wrote:Haven't heard a single rebuttal yet other than "Amelia" :( guess that means I'm right...
absence of evidence isn't evidence battletweeter
Sounds like i tore a hole in your reality...you are well on your way to realizing everything you stand for is a lie...thanks to me...kunt