head hits concrete vocalist
6%
sometimes, on my fucking face like a maniac
18%
😑
No votes

Total votes: 17

Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

Re: Auguries Forecasting an Inexorable Decrepitude [NOW A SLEEP POLL]

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

cxwx wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:45 pm I've had a reoccurring back injury for over 20 years. I hate myself though so I just chalk it up to deserved punishment.
17 here, plus scoliosis. And yeah it is a weirdly existential injury :lol:
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Scoliosis? Holy shit dude. I tried to carry at 75 pound safe on my shoulder and then stepped down wrong and turned with the weight twisting down at a bad angle. Fucked up the muscle and fascia. I can't imagine dealing with actual bone or
nerve shit.
samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

I've got some weird shit in both big toes where the outer 15% of them is both numb and painful to the touch. It assume it's some kind of nerve damage.
samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

true story, my main decrepitude is a reoccurring sciatica issue that gives me a rock steady constant 5 or 6 on the pain scale in my right quad that utterly ruins my life for a week every two or three months. cant sleep and cant think of anything else. nothing helps. squats, dead lifts, dumb yoda shit. when it flares up i just take like 8 or 9 ibuprofens a day and before bed so i sleep through the night until it fades away

the other night it flared up while i was sleeping and immediately, as if in a trance, i looked up on youtube some stretches specifically for my issue (nothing worked before) and i saw a 30 second youtube short that gave me instantaneous relief and literally cured me i think for good

:lj:
Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

fuck you nerve endings call the cops

I have 8 children.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

THAT RULES

post the stretches!!!
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

nerve flossin. i did all the same stretching shit too and it would always only make it worse

first time i ever saw my dad break down and sob was because he had a badly ulcerated disc in his back that had fluid leaking out that would impinge on his nerve. he had to have surgery on it. it started with me about the same age it started with him but his was way way more severe. when it started i tried to bond with him like 'hey now im starting to get the same shit you did back in the day its not as bad though heh' and he was all 'lemme show you some stretches son' and they all definitely didnt help and probably made me way worse whenver i was in pain :brokenheart:

I have 8 children.
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

FVBTVS wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:39 pm
the other night it flared up while i was sleeping and immediately, as if in a trance, i looked up on youtube some stretches specifically for my issue (nothing worked before) and i saw a 30 second youtube short that gave me instantaneous relief and literally cured me i think for good

:lj:
fuck!
Image Certified Poster
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Post by the awesome Assassin »

You guys gotta get a hot tub...
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

Things have been really bad with my lumbar pain over the last year and half, and with a recent flare-up a month ago I decided to get an interlaminar epidural steroid injection (steroid injection by the base of my spine). It was yesterday, and today my back pain is a little better but the 10mg of dexamethasone makes me feel so crazy. I have had intramuscular injections before, but with the interlaminar injection its kinda in a pocket so I didn't expect so many systemic effects.
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

feel better :/
Image Certified Poster