Most Annoying Modern Vernacular

Music posts are a bannable offense.
takeasneededforpain
Don't mess with my shit.

Re: Most Annoying Modern Vernacular

Post by takeasneededforpain »

spacehamster wrote:IPAs are the best kinds of beers and poeple who don't like them should probably stick to appletinis.

Anyway, new entry for the list - "life hacks" or just generally "hacks" in the "repurposing everyday objects" sense. DIE.
Fuck you, Mike. If I wanted to gargle pine cones, I'd blow a spruce tree.

ABBEY ALE FOR LIFE.
MALT UBER ALLES.
Eat shit and live...
Spooky Apparition
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Spooky Apparition »

spacehamster wrote:IPAs are the best kinds of beers and poeple who don't like them should probably stick to appletinis.

Anyway, new entry for the list - "life hacks" or just generally "hacks" in the "repurposing everyday objects" sense. DIE.
agreed X2

trust fund treps probably can't even tolerate IPAs and stick with summer shandys or some shit
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

takeasneededforpain wrote: Fuck you, Mike. If I wanted to gargle pine cones, I'd blow a spruce tree.
If you can't tell the difference between hop and a pine cone, you're banned from beer. Enjoy your appletini, ma'am.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Post by The Bill »

Spooky Apparition wrote: summer shandys
Since July I've been assaulted on all fronts by this Lysol lemon scented shit. Where did this piss magically come from, and how can I send it back to Never-land with all the other pedophile drinks?
takeasneededforpain
Don't mess with my shit.

spacehamster wrote:
takeasneededforpain wrote: Fuck you, Mike. If I wanted to gargle pine cones, I'd blow a spruce tree.
If you can't tell the difference between hop and a pine cone, you're banned from beer. Enjoy your appletini, ma'am.
I know the difference between hops and pine cones... and the flavor difference ain't that much.
They're vile things that should be reserved for lagers, Pilsners and other types of nigh-undrinkable swill.
Eat shit and live...
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
takeasneededforpain
Don't mess with my shit.

spacehamster wrote:Image
You spelled "whiskey" wrong.
Eat shit and live...
Spooky Apparition
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Spooky Apparition »

The Bill wrote:Since July I've been assaulted on all fronts by this Lysol lemon scented shit. Where did this piss magically come from, and how can I send it back to Never-land with all the other pedophile drinks?
it's aimed at that elusive market of people who want to drink but don't want to really feel it, and who don't care if what they're drinking to not get buzzed tastes like shit, and who don't mind looking like total choads.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

takeasneededforpain wrote: You spelled "whiskey" wrong.
Drink what you like, just don't call any of it beer.
postaddiction
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by postaddiction »

"that is all"
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

cray cray

do you boo
Wank night's cancelled
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

spacehamster wrote:IPAs are the best kinds of beers
Eh, I thought so too at one point. I've learned over the years that if you add MORE flavor (hops and spices) doesn't necessarily mean that the end result will be a better beer. I love vanilla, but just because I put a fuckton more vanilla extract into a cake before baking it won't guarantee it will turn out great, or even good.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

A delicious artisan Ciabatta gluten free sammy topped with chipotle and applewood smoked bacon.
Wank night's cancelled
RY4N
Unquestionable Presence

Post by RY4N »

ancho
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

hipster holocaust wrote:
spacehamster wrote:IPAs are the best kinds of beers
Eh, I thought so too at one point. I've learned over the years that if you add MORE flavor (hops and spices) doesn't necessarily mean that the end result will be a better beer. I love vanilla, but just because I put a fuckton more vanilla extract into a cake before baking it won't guarantee it will turn out great, or even good.
he can probably go to the liquor store and get something without the word HOPS in the name

fuck sometimes i just want a pilsner
and you go in there and it's all Imperial Vanilla IPA with Grapefruit
Hop's Fist
Thor's Hopper
Image Certified Poster
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

i especially like the trend in IPA branding and advertisement that basically calls you a pussy if you're not obliterating your tastebuds with their beer
Last edited by copstache on Tue May 26, 2020 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
Foot Foot wrote:that's enough. white girls.
Natas
Never, ever change, like those shitty bands!

Post by Natas »

There was a time in my life long ago where I'd drink hoppy beer all night, but now after two I'm good.
RY4N
Unquestionable Presence

Post by RY4N »

in the pacific northwest theres basically 4 ipas that are on tap at every bar that taste like they come out of the same keg with different tap handles. imperial or the cheapest swill on the chalkboard. :betternotstartanyshit:
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Pisscubes wrote:
copstache wrote:i especially like the trend in IPA branding and advertisement that basically calls you a Kuhni Lemmel if you're not obliterating your tastebuds with their beer
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I was just saying this to someone the other day.

"What? You don't want a pint of the Fuck Your Face With a John Holmes Serving of Hops Cock? Pffft. Go get a Miller Light, asshole."
:awesome:
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

So basically, you guys don't drink IPAs because you don't like the ads for them. Okay.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Read my original post, guy.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

hipster holocaust wrote:Read my original post, guy.
That made a reasonable amount of sense (I just haven't met an IPA yet that I thought had too much hop in it just for the sake of there being more hop, but generally speaking your reasoning is reasonably reasonable), but I'm not seeing a whole lot here otherwise beyond, hipsters like IPAs and I saw an ad for one that I didn't like once, therefore we're required to drink fucking lite beer swill and pretend they're real man beers.

Which, you know, is one way to make your beer choice, I guess. Kinda the same way 12 year old girls pick their shoes.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

You're in fucking pilsner country for christs sake. Stop being a jerk and go for it.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

hipster holocaust wrote:You're in fucking pilsner country for christs sake.
What? Not really, no. Pilsners are big in Germany, but not here. And I prefer Czech Pilsners anyway.
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

someone go to the liquor store and take a picture of the case
Image Certified Poster