tsoukalos and icke: a thread for pop collective delusions

Music posts are a bannable offense.
elephants gerald
One Of Many Accounts

tsoukalos and icke: a thread for pop collective delusions

Post by elephants gerald »

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pfl4prGZIY<

listen here, as former footballer david icke kicks this thread off by enlightening us all about the true nature of the moon as a fucking spaceship or something. science says it CAN'T be a moon.

I've discovered over the past several months that someone I know well has been a closeted annunaki/chemtrail/reptilian believer. at a gathering of the juggalos recently, after some drinks, he started lecturing 7 or 8 of us about how humans OBVIOUSLY don't fit here, because we're just not like anything else on earth. so we're aliens, right? yes. right. aliens enslaved to the end of mining gold for a superior race of aliens (reptoids?). gold to fix their atmosphere? and maybe this is nibiru? I think at some point jesus entered the picture, a benevolent alien trying to something something whatever

and while I knew that these things all had basis in some shared basic-cable mythological system, I didn't realize that the finer points of his ramblings are specifically agreed upon (gold?) until I began doing a little research on this stuff. I want to know what makes people think that someone like david icke SEEMS LEGIT. or giorgio tsoukalos, the puffy haired muscle-fetishist. I'm watching ancient aliens right now. browns and blacks made this amazing thing thousands of years ago...but they COULDN'T POSSIBLY HAVE DONE ANYTHING OF VALUE. many ancient astronaut theorists contend...

talk about local lunatics, reptile governor shapeshifting youtubes, definitive african shaman lecture evidence
elephants gerald
One Of Many Accounts

Re: tsoukalos and icke: a thread for pop collective delusion

oh the mona lisa is about aliens. if you fold it up like mad magazine, you get the predator.

fucking idiots want to believe in magical shit so bad
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

elephants gerald wrote:at a gathering of the juggalos of the juggalos recently,
oh my god, tell me more of this
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
Foot Foot wrote:that's enough. white girls.
elephants gerald
One Of Many Accounts

is that a word filter or was that you? I wish, man
Blair
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Blair »

I've reached the point that in-real-life, I will just tell people who want to talk about that shit "I don't want to hear about it", and shut them up one way or another.
Zerohero wrote:shooting cum on that hot chick that is my altar.
doubleblumpkin wrote:Guess who's riding a pig through the jungle 8)
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

elephants gerald wrote:is that a word filter or was that you? I wish, man
holy shit, is that a word filter? that's excellent

gathering of the juggalos
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
Foot Foot wrote:that's enough. white girls.
pooptastik
Too Many Sads Too Many Regrets

Post by pooptastik »

have you been talking to Wilson again?
elephants gerald
One Of Many Accounts

Raw Ting
ultimate EVIL

Post by Raw Ting »

my brother and my parents all conspiracy shamed my sister and she huffed out of thanksgiving early a couple years back :lol:

we were hysterical with laughter when she was babbling about chemtrails.
elephants gerald
One Of Many Accounts

can you talk a little about chemtrails, or what the focus of her delusions was? I don't really know anything about that shit. is this supposed to be a weather control system or mind control? both? all I've heard about this has been pretty confused
Raw Ting
ultimate EVIL

Post by Raw Ting »

I really don't know- she was talking about mind control through chemicals and shit like that. she got really pissed off that we weren't convinced. i have never bothered to look more into it, to be honest..not my cup of tea..maybe some tin foilers can fill us both in
elephants gerald
One Of Many Accounts

I did see THIS choice meme on facebook the other day

59,674 likes
james
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by james »

My favorite is still The Shaver Mystery. Deros, Teros, madness rays, etc - it's actually one of the first fully fleshed out UFO mythologies, but so little of the best bits of it are widely known or recognized. For a while there was an entire national society sinscerely dedicated to spelunking around trying to find the entrances to Dero tunnels.

The guy was clearly just schizophrenic; I've always thought that everything he wrote about just spanks of classic paranoid delusion. His description of rays and machinery being used by subterranean beings to cause cognitive distortion matches James Matthew's 'air loom' to the fucking letter -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Till ... ir_Loom.22

I could go on and on about this guy - I really wish someone had made a serious documentary about the whole thing while he was still alive.

This shit just makes me fucking happy to exist and ingest information -
During the 1960s and 1970s, now living in obscurity, Shaver searched for physical evidence of the bygone prehistoric races. He claimed to find it in certain rocks, which he believed were "rock books" that had been created by the great ancients and embedded with legible pictures and texts. For years he wrote about the rock books, photographed them, and made paintings of the images he found in them to demonstrate their historic importance. He even ran a "rock book" lending library through the mail, sending a slice of polished agate with a detailed description of what writings, drawings, and photographs he claimed were archived by Atlanteans inside the stone using special laser-like devices.

Shaver never succeeded in generating much attention for his later findings during his lifetime, but there have been exhibits of Shaver's art and photographs in the years since his death....

He was taking rocks from his back yard and trying to show the world secret hidden hieroglyphs that he saw inside...!

I've always wanted to own some article of Shaver esoterica - one of the original magazines, a rock book, anything. I would house it in a glass display tube in the jamecave forever...
Honky Kong 64 wrote:I use this daily and it scrobbles my Lil B songs just fine?
elephants gerald
One Of Many Accounts

also tsoukalos and icke would be a sick TNT buddy cop show

:tup: jame
Blair
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Blair »

The whole thing with chemtrails is people who don't understand that fuel combustion produces water vapour are freaked the fuck out by the clouds of such left behind by airplanes, and invent all sorts of nefarious reasons for their existence. And the fact that differing temperature, etc. conditions result in different trails, or no trails at all is gasoline on the fire of their idiocy.

i.e. "In XXXX I never saw them, but in XXXX I saw them, WHAT ARE THEY HIDING!"

I don't think many of those people have operated motor vehicles in sub-freezing weather conditions?
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Eddie Bravo discusses his take on chemtrails from his base of expertise as Brazilian Jiu Jitsu black belt self-promoter/multi-level marketer/wannabe-rockstar with fellow comedian/internet-taught geo-engineering expert Humberto Guida

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTTuyfQ95eU<

Thread crossover w/faces you hate:
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW

HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

Blair wrote:The whole thing with chemtrails is people who don't understand that fuel combustion produces water vapour are freaked the fuck out by the clouds of such left behind by airplanes, and invent all sorts of nefarious reasons for their existence. And the fact that differing temperature, etc. conditions result in different trails, or no trails at all is gasoline on the fire of their idiocy.

i.e. "In XXXX I never saw them, but in XXXX I saw them, WHAT ARE THEY HIDING!"

I don't think many of those people have operated motor vehicles in sub-freezing weather conditions?
I know ONE guy who pulls this shit...LOOK UP IN THE SKY....fuck man, quit listening to the blues for a minute and also pull the dick out of your mouth....
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

badgevvrecker
I know you are but what am I?

Post by badgevvrecker »

and then your local news tells you that they're spraying barium.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okB-489l6MI
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

riley-o wrote: Image
yes. thank you. he is the first idiot i thought of when i opened this thread.
Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
elephants gerald
One Of Many Accounts

riley, I love this. this guy is a titan. do you feel like the MMA fan community has more of these types than the general public? that seems to be my experience, and I'm wondering if the blame can actually all be put at rogan's feet? it can't just be his retarded influence
pooptastik

Post by pooptastik »

i'm just gonna put this over here....
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
elephants gerald
One Of Many Accounts

do you know the mythology behind that music well / can you talk about it at all? the reptilians are assisted by the greys, right? the greys are some sort of engineered servant class or something? what the fuck else is this about?

also, this video I think explains well the origin of whole gold / annunaki belief system. :lol:
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29HCv_8kNM4<
Bruce Ashby via Google+
6 days ago

This will shed light onto why the Baghdad Museum was broken into and precious artifacts were stolen by mercenaries dressed in black fatigues and took with them almost all the artifacts proving how advanced their civilization were before the birth of European empires and religions.
pooptastik

Post by pooptastik »

The lyrics are in engrish, so even trying to read them is like trying to decipher them. i have no clue what they are about, i just make fart noises on a microphone and they supply the lyrics.

i think you're right though - the reptilian creatures are servants while Aliens raped monkeys thus:

james
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by james »

On the reptillians... how many of you remember/have seen the TV miniseries V? It is undoubtedly where Icke got the inspiration for his story. It is about a race of reptile aliens who assume human form and take control of the governments of the world.

Before Icke started talking about the reptiles, he was an athelete - and after that, a sports commentator and even a political spokesman with a good reputation and public image.

Around the late 80s this happens:

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiyrHZCksDM<

If you read about this period in the man's own words he basically had a mental breakdown and began receiving communications and visions - most of what he writes he claims to be divining, it's not as though he's one of these figures who claims to be receiving information from investigation of facts or through 'deep throat'-like conspirators themselves.

I'm always puzzled by the way in which his followers interpret the existence of a predictive science fiction series beating their whistleblower by about ten years...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107917
lordzoma wrote:Art imitating reality.

This is a really common pattern in circles of UFO and alien believers - I've never, ever found any example of belief in extraterrestrial life or related phenomena that I can't find in fiction written sometime beforehand.

My favorite part is following the gradual changes in the 'aliens are real' narrative over the course of the past century or so - it shifts in perfect tandem with the science fiction of the time. Groups of contactess, abductees, etc report their experiences as being similar, but only for certain small trend-eras; the tracksuit-wearing, Nordic aliens of the 1970s no longer appear to be communicating with anyone, for example. I believe that this is because the depiction of aliens in the media changed.
Honky Kong 64 wrote:I use this daily and it scrobbles my Lil B songs just fine?
Blair
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Blair »

james wrote:On the reptillians... how many of you remember/have seen the TV miniseries V? It is undoubtedly where Icke got the inspiration for his story. It is about a race of reptile aliens who assume human form and take control of the governments of the world.
See also the Serpent Men from the shared mythology of RE Howard (especially), HP Lovecraft and CA Smith.