the NOT WORTH ITS OWN THREAD thread could be revived

Music posts are a bannable offense.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Re: the NOT WORTH ITS OWN THREAD thread could be revived

Post by MeatGrease »

Yeah and I used to be a lefty anarcho punk too. I grew up. Too bad you couldn't do the same.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
David Draiman's Chin pipes
Hella Evil & Shit
Location: A deployment of light among a careful clutter of angles, a hundred blurry highlights

Post by David Draiman's Chin pipes »

I want to be just like you when I grow up.
There's the life and there's the consumer event.
Spooky Apparition
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Spooky Apparition »

David Draiman's Chin pipes wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:18 pmI'm really sorry to hear the mentally ill and drug addicted cast offs in the richest nation that has ever existed bummed you out on your road trip.
:roll: i'm sure even the biggest homeless rights activist gets fed up with hordes of antagonistic tweekers running around and basically taking over a city's downtown area.

i looked into this more (because I didn't want to offend any frail individual with my uninformed opinions on this sensitive matter), and apparently Portland officially made public camping legal earlier this year, so that probably explains a lot of what's going on down there.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Yeah, most homeless people are usually great and desired to have around.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Spooky Apparition wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:30 am
David Draiman's Chin pipes wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:18 pmI'm really sorry to hear the mentally ill and drug addicted cast offs in the richest nation that has ever existed bummed you out on your road trip.
:roll: i'm sure even the biggest homeless rights activist gets fed up with hordes of antagonistic tweekers running around and basically taking over a city's downtown area.

i looked into this more (because I didn't want to offend any frail individual with my uninformed opinions on this sensitive matter), and apparently Portland officially made public camping legal earlier this year, so that probably explains a lot of what's going on down there.
tldr MeatGrease Is Right Again™
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

btw as someone who has personally known a few people who do social work for the homeless I can guaran-fuckin'-tee you that they absolutely do not get fed up with the aggressive crackheads mugging people and corpseing out in the Wendy's bathroom. All that frustration is projected onto some other, irrelevant subject, usually "white males" and "capitalism""
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:17 pm btw as someone who has personally known a few people who do social work for the homeless
BTW as someone who personally knows doctors I can totally take my own appendix out.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

BTW as someone who personally knows a few landlords I can garinfuckintea they hate all their tenants
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

meatgrease is really making some good points...he does it in an adversarial way, but that's the way of the board

everything in the modern ''hot-left'' = antifa, hate-speech crime advocates, ''funny'' tweeters w/ ''extreme'' safe-but-not-safe takes...it's a whirlwind of absolute uselessness

these are people who are the loudest, most external sign of a rot so deep only utter destruction will fix

the syntax is warped...it's not ''Jews'' ... it's EVERYTHING

and running to the hills won't stop the roiling, festering, triumphant DECAY

hiding one's spirit in sanctity is the same as dying of drink

GAME OVER MAN
Hella Evil & Shit
Location: A deployment of light among a careful clutter of angles, a hundred blurry highlights

I too am really sick of homeless junkie dying in the bathroom at Wendy's. They should at least throw themselves into the dumpster first it's just common courtesy.
Hella Evil & Shit

Chad wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:02 pm What's the point of doing a drug that can't kill you.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

I have nothing against homeless...when I was underage, I used to have a spot where Id pay homeless dude to buy booze, then give him enough over for a while. I smoked dope in the same spot with ''them''...later when I could buy my own booze, last time I saw that group...gave him $100 I had on me. I don't dislike ''homeless''...

it's homeless utilized as bullshit emo-weapons by fucking cunts
Joe Buck
Take As Needed For Pain

Post by Joe Buck »

Fuck the homeless.
ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

Post by ThePhillyExperiment »

Found a leak in my basement from the pipe coming from my first floor toilet. Not sure how long the leak has been going on for, but I look forward to being forever in debt.
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
Spooky Apparition
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Spooky Apparition »

ThePhillyExperiment wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:37 pm Found a leak in my basement from the pipe coming from my first floor toilet. Not sure how long the leak has been going on for, but I look forward to being forever in debt.
jesus... that sucks. how'd you find the leak? was it draining somewhere below the basement into the foundation? this is the same sort of stuff that makes me terrified to own a house. two years in and I still worry all the time.

if things really go to shit, I hear there's a very welcoming group of folks in Portland who would gladly take you in and make you one of their own
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Spooky Apparition wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:40 pm

if things really go to shit, I hear there's a very welcoming group of folks in Portland who would gladly take you in and make you one of their own
ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

Post by ThePhillyExperiment »

ThePhillyExperiment wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:37 pm Found a leak in my basement from the pipe coming from my first floor toilet. Not sure how long the leak has been going on for, but I look forward to being forever in debt.
jesus... that sucks. how'd you find the leak? was it draining somewhere below the basement into the foundation? this is the same sort of stuff that makes me terrified to own a house. two years in and I still worry all the time.
I have some chest freezers in my basement and I was putting some steaks I got from my in-laws while my wife was in the first floor bathroom. I looked up from the freezers and saw water in my crawl space and thought, "That's not right." I looked up at the pipes and saw dripping and the basement ceiling soaked/black. I have a plumber coming, but I'm expecting to cough up some cash on this because of the flooring.

It's my first house and I've had it for almost 2 years, but so far I've had to replace a fridge and get an old, dead 35-foot ash tree chopped down. No other major repairs other then some basic maintenance. This repair will cost, but at least I can deduct it on my taxes, I'm building equity, and there's something very, very nice about not being surrounded 360 degrees by noisy neighbors. (Like I've done most of my adult life.) It's also my own, so if I want to knock down a wall, or tear up my back yard, I can. Because fuck it, it's mine.
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

LIFE

I have 8 children.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

You got greedy Milhouse

I have 8 children.
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

I think you mean Martin
jefferson wrote:If you want a picture of the future, imagine a palm against a human face... forever.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

SIXTH child ! Just call it a day on kids, fuck !
The DeKlyens’ daughter, named Life, died
:lol:
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Ray wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:33 am I think you mean Martin
Damnit have i been saying it wrong all these years?!

I have 8 children.
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

ThePhillyExperiment wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:06 pm
I have some chest freezers in my basement and I was putting some steaks I got from my in-laws while my wife was in the first floor bathroom. I looked up from the freezers and saw water in my crawl space and thought, "That's not right." I looked up at the pipes and saw dripping and the basement ceiling soaked/black. I have a plumber coming, but I'm expecting to cough up some cash on this because of the flooring.

It's my first house and I've had it for almost 2 years, but so far I've had to replace a fridge and get an old, dead 35-foot ash tree chopped down. No other major repairs other then some basic maintenance. This repair will cost, but at least I can deduct it on my taxes, I'm building equity, and there's something very, very nice about not being surrounded 360 degrees by noisy neighbors. (Like I've done most of my adult life.) It's also my own, so if I want to knock down a wall, or tear up my back yard, I can. Because fuck it, it's mine.
damn this sucks. hope the repair isn't too bad! keep us updated.

I had a leaky toilet gasket and had to replace the floor and subfloor but luckily that was it.
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Post by the awesome Assassin »

Owning a house isn't that hard...