Fallout 4

Music posts are a bannable offense.
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Re: Fallout 4

Post by The Bill »

Picked a fight with a thing called Swan. Killed it, but wasn't expecting that much trouble. Random boss fight?

Sniper rifle is really starting to kick the shit out of everyone.
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

well there's a mod for the pc version that brings back ammo crafting, so at least there's that
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
Foot Foot wrote:that's enough. white girls.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

is there a mod to make that dj guy not a total faggot yet?
Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
elephants gerald
One Of Many Accounts

Post by elephants gerald »

or a mod to translate the male main character's dialogue into the voice of a human
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

The random "uh-huh !"s while someone's telling the story of their child's death are so wonderful :lol:
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

elephants gerald wrote:or a mod to translate the male main character's dialogue into the voice of a human
so glad i went with the lady. she's pretty great even though the actual lines are totally retarded
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
Ghost Dad
Wandering Johnny!

Post by Ghost Dad »

The silver shroud quest makes up for any complaints I have about this game, that was some satisfying killing right there.

Bleed damage weapons completely destroy.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
I'm afraid to use the artillery strikes or Chinese submarine nuke strikes, I don't want them getting wasted :oops:
hipster holocaust wrote: What do you think they're doing up there right now? A smiling SLH listening to MLK's juicy wife cheating stories while Maya takes notes?
doomeddisciple
Olde Timer

Post by doomeddisciple »

Friday after work level 13 - Monday morning on way to work level 22 - rings under eyes, feeling like I need a Mentats and some Radaway at work
PSN ID- doomeddisciple wii code doomed 0207 2840 2718 1053 Xbox Live - doomtildeath
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW

I have 8 children.
Wormholegenerator
The 7000 Club

Post by Wormholegenerator »

:ylt:
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

Hahhaha amazing
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

I'm all of a sudden running into specific spots in a few missions where the game will crash straight to desktop with no error message. In the same exact spot (up to 3 of them now, including getting into the vertibird). Doesn't seem to be a fix out there yet :x

Not sure if that ammo crafting mod had anything to do with it, but I did remove it anyway, verified the integrity of the game cache...no dice
jefferson wrote:If you want a picture of the future, imagine a palm against a human face... forever.
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by The Bill »

PC patch is in beta right now. Hope it fixes the crashing bug that seems universal. Ray, are you near Monstegur? That seems to be what is getting everyone.

Added a pretty nice Sweetfx setting that adds more vibrancy and makes it non-washed out looking. I see there are also settings on Nexus that make it look all green or brown like the last two games. Why? After ten plus years of the "Everything is brown" curse on lots of 3D action games isn't some color like a godsend?
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by The Bill »

There's no Enclave in this game, huh?
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

since my best bros in this game are a super mutant and a robot, i decided i wasn't having any of the BoS' bullshit.

i played along with them long enough to be invited to join them. they didn't seem to mind that Strong was tagging along with me.

we killed them all and took everything they owned.
doomeddisciple
Olde Timer

Post by doomeddisciple »

LOL - I have stuck with the Minutemen for now and have been offered a bunch of companions but Strong suits me fine too - Good to have a companion that isn't effected when wandering into the Glowing Sea.
PSN ID- doomeddisciple wii code doomed 0207 2840 2718 1053 Xbox Live - doomtildeath
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

He's a judgmental faggot of an oaf

So was Nick Valentine

I really like the game but what is this crap
jefferson wrote:If you want a picture of the future, imagine a palm against a human face... forever.
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

everybody's judgy but to no real end, shocker. another half-implemented system

game's more fun with the BoS trying to kill you. vertibirds raining down everywhere
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

Two times the game told me Nick Valentine was going back to wherever after he got his panties in a twist over a couple of things I did, but he actually just sticks around and STARTS SHOOTING AT ME
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by The Bill »

Oh dear. To say I was drinking wine non-stop from Noon to Midnight on Thanksgiving would not be an exaggeration. To say that I got I little silly that day and used a console command to level up... a lot, is also an unfortunate realization. I know I meant well, and did it so that I could level up blacksmith, gun nut, and all that sort of shit because I got too damn drunkenly impatient. Still, I dread starting the game and discovering I'm suddenly godlike. Maybe I'll see if I can restore to a previous save, or just increase the difficulty. I don't know. Either or, I might not resume the game till those patches come rolling in. Discovered my first major problem when I met some one quest related (her name is something like Cass) and she just stairs at me, not responding.
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

The Bill wrote:PC patch is in beta right now. Hope it fixes the crashing bug that seems universal. Ray, are you near Monstegur? That seems to be what is getting everyone.
Patch fixed it right up
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by The Bill »

Ray wrote:
The Bill wrote:PC patch is in beta right now. Hope it fixes the crashing bug that seems universal. Ray, are you near Monstegur? That seems to be what is getting everyone.
Patch fixed it right up

Screw it then, I'm diving back in.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

definitely hit that mental wall i feared i would around the 48th hour mark..

I have 8 children.
doomeddisciple
Olde Timer

Post by doomeddisciple »

The "I don't want to do this anymore" wall?

I just got to the Institute.
Cryptoplasty
Olde Timer

Post by Cryptoplasty »

doomeddisciple wrote:The "I don't want to do this anymore" wall?

I just got to the Institute.
The forced crafting quest you have to do right before the institute made me want to throw my keyboard across the room.
Toilet Fleet wrote:dogs are shit tbqh
oh wow youre loyal, you know who else was loyal, fuckin goebbels