TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Re: TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Post by Cascade Whore »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9Squ5aJUWKg

Emperor trump loves civil forfeiture.
Wank night's cancelled
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

why are people still engaging a serial dummy like meatgrease who is too busy thinking about brain pans and genetic connections to the savanna instead of like, actual discussion of what this dunderheaded president keeps doing

disengage

also there were some killer moments from last night's ninth circuit oral arguments; my favorite was the stone-faced "...yes" from the DOJ about the theory that the president's actions aren't reviewable
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

How the hell can someone so stubborn be alive?
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Spooky Apparition
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Spooky Apparition »

SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

Toilet Fleet wrote:why
presuming a non-rhetorical, I'm actually sort of curious what's under the hood. are these types just nihilistic agitators? how much awareness do they have of reality? do they get that their existence is of zero consequence to their hero? stuff like that. I'm not trying to win, or even to have a meaningful argument.
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NiUj9jFV38M

At one point tapper asks her why trump ignored mentioning the white man who murdered six people in a mosque and her response is "trump doesn't tweet about everything" :lol: (he's commented more at this point about his daughter being dumped by Nordstrom then Alex bissonette)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uvQA_ER8D3g

More from the interview with tapper, if you don't want to watch the entire ten minute towards that end Conway says that a reporter was about to publish a story about her and then had to apologist because he almost posted something from a fake twitter account that wasn't her as to proof of the "fake news" media being out to get trump to which tapper points out this is the media actually doing its job and catching something that is bullshit before they run with it, and the bigger issue was trump forgetting to mention Jews in the holocaust, to which she just ignores. He then goes on the point out false statements and outright lies trump has stated. She then tries to say "well trump just had some bad info, but what about all the stuff he says that is TRUE?" :drooly:

And then "I read this great story in THE DAILY CALLER"

Sorry if the description is so long winded but it really is one of the most astounding interviews with any member of his staff I've seen yet and hats off to tapper actually having some balls here and not giving a shit if Conway comes back or not.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone like bannon or James O'Keefe or some other breitbart sludge is making up a large chunk of things like parody Kelly Anne Conway accounts saying horrible shit themselves just so it will get picked up by the media and then they can turn around and point to there being bias and sloppy reporting but that's probably stating the obvious
Wank night's cancelled
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Just got an email from our CMO informing us Ivanka has our company featured on her fucking Valentine's Day blog without our permission, so expect some curious/stupid/angry inquiries :oops:
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Foot Foot
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by Foot Foot »

Steve Bannon Wanted Mel Gibson for His Movie About Nazis, Abortion, ‘Mutants’
In 11 pages, the cautionary tale about arrogant scientists tampering with divine design covers Eden, Hitler, mutants, immortality, and the ‘most radical ideology in history.’

THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

Cascade Whore wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:24 am
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uvQA_ER8D3g

More from the interview with tapper
it really is one of the most astounding interviews with any member of his staff I've seen yet
I watched the whole fucking thing yesterday despite knowing every minute I watch it is one less minute of precious sleep. It's like crack cocaine or something, I just can't stop! I mean I do feel bad about enjoying this shitshow as much as I do but goddammit this is gloriously bonkers...

I enjoy Conway's BS most. She's just advised everybody to go buy Ivanka's junk... in a TV interview...

The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Necrometer wrote:do they get that their existence is of zero consequence to their hero? stuff like that. I'm not trying to win, or even to have a meaningful argument.
:confused: was that something I was supposed to be thinking??? I don't understand how it's even relevant in the first place. So Trump isn't interested in me personally, which makes me a dummy somehow ? This makes NO sense Ross :confused:
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

cuck faggot just got his shit violently pushed in :lol:
Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

I just don't get it in a cost/benefit sense - is it so important to you that the "whites are good / non-whites are bad" credo has governmental representation that, as a trade-off, you're OK with the majority of white people's dreams being crushed even harder than they would have been otherwise? it's baffling to me that people are so simple-minded that even if their predicament doesn't improve, they're left feeling so much better about themselves knowing that someone else is getting shit on more than they are.
FVBTVS wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:55 pmcuck faggot just got his shit violently pushed in :lol:
:tup:
Last edited by Necrometer on Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

what a wimp
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

he likely assumes he can just show up, offer to settle for a few $M, and then continue doing whatever he wants...
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Necrometer wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:14 pm is it so important to you that the "whites are good / non-whites are bad" credo has governmental representation
He's now either going to claim that this isn't important to him at all, or that Trump doesn't represent this idea. Remember, Trump isn't even his guy. He's just here to... something.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

"...then you say something, then I say something, then you say something, then I say something..."

Always needs the last word, and if no one responds to it let's provoke them with another post and see what happens.

Everyone is fucking wrong even if you agree with me.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

I can't take this shit sometimes

CANADA, this collapse is kinda fun to watch, right? if it weren't for all the nuclear war strings attached, this seems like it would so entertaining to watch happen to a neighboring country
postaddiction
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by postaddiction »

listening to live broadcasts from this presidency sounds like an extreme version of Billy Madison wherein a 70 year old man has been sent back to elementary school to deliver speeches and perform debates at a 5th grade level
Black Jacques
Sweet Lord _______

Post by Black Jacques »

This is a really nice video from the motherland. My motherland
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/new ... e30819888/
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

on the one hand, the death of american hegemony means we flat-out can't, rather than merely won't, be a motive force for good in a global sense; on the other hand, thank christ trump won't be able to wrap himself in the trappings of the hegemon

welcome to the chinese century baby woop wooooooop
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

also i'm glad i am where i am right now, but it is killing me that i'm not back in southern california where i'd be able to do some canvassing re: ice's door-to-door bullshit

i've got some friends in downey, it was... fucked, to put it very gently
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

A mexican girl at punk show yesterday stopped me to tell me "No ICE! Tell your friends"
Bunch of "No Ice" posters on the freeway over passes coming home.
Image Certified Poster
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

did you tell them?
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

am I going full autast or does it sound like he's implying that opponents = media + whole world ?
Spooky Apparition
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Spooky Apparition »

i just came here to post that. here's a longer version of all the things lil bannon said yesterday.... sounds intentionally villainous on every level: