TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Glub
Certified False.

Re: TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Post by Glub »

godofdeadlydeath wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:30 pm
MeatGrease wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:15 pm I just realized everyone here probably has pig faces or something like that and I just never noticed it before. That’s the only way any of this makes sense.
Is that some conspiracy theory, like the liberals are secretly pig-faces underneath? Is this another "lizard people" Alex Jones type thing? Or are you 7 and you think "HA HA PIG FACE" is a good insult?
He's making a failed reference to an episode of the Twilight Zone.

He, sadly, likely thinks it's clever because "Fight Club: 10/10."
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:20 am Also looky what I found

You can tell it’s bogus because a judge dismissed it, because thats how things work
The point was to find a confirmed, at least to the best of your ability, example of someone who was fired because of their support for Trump. Not to change the subject with a link to an image hosted on a neo-nazi website. You can't even link to the fucking NEWS STORY man. There is more to a story than the headline, so if you don't know now you know meatgrease.
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Now a post for people who don't have brains like baby dicks

Trump won PA by like 44K votes in 2016; the margin for Biden will grow over 2016 in Lackawanna, Bucks, or Montgomery Counties, and at least hold in Philadelphia and Allegheny Counties (might actually grow substantially in Allegheny County). That could be the ballgame right there: Trump's base turns out, but it hasn't grown appreciably during his time in office
kevin hash
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post by kevin hash »

Clungrease is too busy getting ready for MAGA celebrations to answer your bullshit.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
kevin hash
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post by kevin hash »

We are without a doubt the dumbest country ever. EVER.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:15 pm Now a post for people who don't have brains like baby dicks

Trump won PA by like 44K votes in 2016; the margin for Biden will grow over 2016 in Lackawanna, Bucks, or Montgomery Counties, and at least hold in Philadelphia and Allegheny Counties (might actually grow substantially in Allegheny County). That could be the ballgame right there: Trump's base turns out, but it hasn't grown appreciably during his time in office
Yeah, I have nothing galaxy brain to give you.

Lived in three of those counties in my life, currently a registered voter in one. It's the same as the rest of the fucking country.... towny towns are divided, farmy areas pretty Trump, more urban shit is all Biden.

Have no fucking idea which way PA is gonna go, pretty weird having Philly be such a big decider nationally. We're the people who think that we invented meat sandwiches.

I think NE Philly has a weirdly strong showing for Trump. Expect Montco to go Biden.
Bucks could really be either one, spent most of my life there - it's basically farm land under decades-long occupation by homosexual city jews, BUT with a streak of pulsing eldritch Quaker witchcraft.... most people don't know about that, Quakers are a pretty big deal and are super fucking liberal.

A lot of the 'fancy dutch' people who are a few generations away from their PA Dutch roots (Dwight Schrutes liberal cousin from the Schrute Farms episode) are really liberal too, and there are weird historical reasons for that.

There's a cave along the banks of the Wissahickon where a German mystic lived in the late 15th century. We know the general location, but it's never been found. He was really into eschatology, and was compelling enough that dozens of people left European civilization to go find him and settle in what became the Manayunk/Roxborough area, despite the fact that it was a 50/50 death sentence at that time, and his writings were obscure and difficult to find. I'm sure that the answers you seek are in that cave - although I'm not sure what you will need to become to find them.

You seek the Woman in the Wilderness.
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
doomeddisciple
Olde Timer

Post by doomeddisciple »

The question I haven’t seen addressed today: how did Ye poll?
PSN ID- doomeddisciple wii code doomed 0207 2840 2718 1053 Xbox Live - doomtildeath
ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

Post by ThePhillyExperiment »

So I can start doing lines of coke in Oregon now? This will end well.
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
Hunter
Member of the fascist left

Post by Hunter »

So Tito Ortiz is now a Huntington Beach Councilperson. Tito was selling QAnon clothes only a few months ago.
#WhereWeGoOneWhatCouldGoWrong

Lots of "Apologize to Hillary" talk today from liberals, instead of "I guess Biden sucks almost as bad as Hillary".
godofdeadlydeath
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

Trump is really having fun on Twitter. I can't wait for him to "Take this to the Supreme Court" only for the conservatives he appointed to be like, "Uh, by the letter of the law, these votes are all legal and must be counted". They can't just MAKE UP A LAW to invalidate these "fraudulent" (completely legal and legitimate) votes.
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
postaddiction
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by postaddiction »

This is the administration that brought about the Meatgrease/Glub feud and all of our :gold: all over the world couldn't even get it together enough to make this an instantly decisive landslide? :Crowbreed:
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

my pre-court challenge electoral college map: https://www.270towin.com/maps/Nx7WG

if you want to take bets, post your map too. The bet is the rank under your name (shit stadium, in my case).
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

postaddiction wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:53 am This is the administration that brought about the Meatgrease/Glub feud and all of our :gold: all over the world couldn't even get it together enough to make this an instantly decisive landslide? :Crowbreed:
It's more of a lopsided pummeling than a fued.
Some of the lines I say? Insert a fucking chef's kiss.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Oh they absolutely can make up a law to invalidate votes. Wouldn't be the first time, wouldn't be the last time.

The question is whether the Republican Machine is sufficiently the Trump Machine to turn the gears for this one presidential term. I don't know that they are: they might hold the Senate, which will kill any Democratic legislative agenda at least until the 2022 midterm; they have the Supreme Court and a shitload of lower court seats; they still have a good number of statehouses. "We will throw out votes to keep the Large Wet President happy" won't benefit them in the medium term, even as they retain those levers of power.

P.S. Biden is still winning PA
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

You're probably right about PA, but my pantshitting map doesn't account for it.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

Geeheeb wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:03 ammy pre-court challenge electoral college map: https://www.270towin.com/maps/Nx7WG
it seems reasonable

one kvnting electoral vote deciding this is :lol:
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
godofdeadlydeath

DeJoy is gonna get thrown in jail. Hopefully he throws Barr under the bus and that fatheaded fuck goes too

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... t-failures

Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

ROBOT
FROG
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
kevin hash
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post by kevin hash »

godofdeadlydeath wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:42 am DeJoy is gonna get thrown in jail. Hopefully he throws Barr under the bus and that fatheaded fuck goes too

All those sacks of shit need to be hung from telephone poles.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

godofdeadlydeath

kevin hash wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:21 pm
godofdeadlydeath wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:42 am DeJoy is gonna get thrown in jail. Hopefully he throws Barr under the bus and that fatheaded fuck goes too

Let's book them in a Gallows Pole match against Nash and Waltman (the only two progressive nWo members I can think of)

cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Wisconsin has been called for Biden. So if Michigan and Nevada can hold their minuscule blue lead the long count in Pennsylvania wont even matter. Then it will be a nice long drawn out court battle filled with more sleaze than room full of hookers snorting coke off a pile of hanging chads.
Last edited by cxwx on Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
kevin hash
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post by kevin hash »

godofdeadlydeath wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:27 pm
kevin hash wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:21 pm

Let's book them in a Gallows Pole match against Nash and Waltman (the only two progressive nWo members I can think of)
Pretty lame that the undertaker and piss Jericho are both trump loving cunts.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Biden needs 88% of the remaining vote in GA to win; I think we can put that one to bed

As I type this, Fox News has Biden 6 electoral votes away from 270

Nevada still has 120K provisional ballots from Clark County that need tallying—one of the few metro areas that has a robust and sophisticated union voter drive apparatuses

In sum, lol rekt
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

But! But but but: how fuckin awful a candidate must Biden be to squeak by the president overseeing both a failed pandemic response and its attendant economic collapse

Jesus christ, without covid, Trump is Reagan against Mondale
Hunter
Member of the fascist left

Post by Hunter »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:50 pm But! But but but: how fuckin awful a candidate must Biden be to squeak by the president overseeing both a failed pandemic response and its attendant economic collapse

Jesus christ, without covid, Trump is Reagan against Mondale
He was the safest choice to appeal to Republicans, though! It's not like they are insanely loyal to their team party. I mean, Doug Jones beat that pedophile a couple years ago, right?

Meanwhile, Florida overwhelmingly passes a $15 minimum wage, Fox News exit polls show overwhelming support for universal healthcare, 5 states legalize recreational marijuana, DC decriminalize shrooms, Oregon decriminalize hard drugs...