TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Foot Foot
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Re: TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED!

Post by Foot Foot »

Hunter
Member of the fascist left

Post by Hunter »

:awesome:

That game is made by the same guy behind the "ebola-at-burning-man" panic inducing rumor.

I'd probably buy one if I didn't think it was going to sell out immediately.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Once Lauren Bowl-Bear gets divorced will she go back to huffing Ted Cruz's beef? ( assuming she ever stopped)
samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

I hate that Lauren Bob-omb is precisely the type of base model milf that really does it for me
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

She does NOTHING for me!!
Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

As Mr. Trump looked on, a three-judge panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit peppered his lawyer D. John Sauer with tough questions about his assertion that his client could not be prosecuted for actions he took while in the White House. The judges seemed incredulous when Mr. Sauer said a president could use the military to assassinate a political rival and be shielded from prosecution unless the Senate first convicted him at an impeachment proceeding.
:awesome:

I have 8 children.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

I mean, I think that's a fair and constitutionally coherent argument (board should bring back spoilers, nobody should have to read my con law bullshit if they don't want to)

Presidents should have some degree of insulation from prosecution. For state law, individual states shouldn't be able to exercise a non-constitutional check against the office of the presidency via their co-sovereign judiciary; for federal law, the power of the President includes the ability to reprieve and pardon for all but impeachments, and there is no limiting language in the Constitution that would prevent a President from self-pardoning.

(To the second point, I think counsel could have made a more forceful judicial economy argument against federal indictment of a sitting President: if we assume the President wouldn't just submit to indictment, trial, judgment, and punishment, then going through the motions when that President can wave it away with his pardon power is a waste of limited federal judicial resources. Judicial economy is relatively weak in the spectrum of arguments, but it's not negligible.)

If that's the constitutional state of play, then yes, the only way to convict the sitting President in any meaningful way is to impeach and convict, which mandates removal from office, and then opens them up to criminal indictment (which is consistent with Article I, Section 3, paragraph 7).

U.S. constitutional law is, I repeat, fake and gay.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

it was sick as hell when his lawyers argued during his impeachment the complete opposite of what theyre arguing now :fonz:

I have 8 children.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Ole Munch for president.
samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
Introvert
7th Church of the Apocalyptic Lawnmower

Post by Introvert »

What is Oliver North doing these days?
Friendly Goatus wrote:and stop being a dick to your cat
MortGrouse
Necrology

Post by MortGrouse »

FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

i dont know if thats meat grease or not but if it makes one wrong move hes getting launched to the moon

I have 8 children.
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

2016 is starting again. I can feel it coming in the air tonight oh lord

Whats up with these guys and the weird hair? Can anyone explain it to me? Trumpf, boris the brexit bear, this dutch boy, etc

Why
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
MPD
I hate your life.

Post by MPD »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 7:23 pm

2016 is starting again. I can feel it coming in the air tonight oh lord

Whats up with these guys and the weird hair? Can anyone explain it to me? Trumpf, boris the brexit bear, this dutch boy, etc

Why
Hunter

Post by Hunter »

Holy shit, Paul Joseph Watson still makes videos? I thought that CHUD went dark when the Alex Jones stuff hit the fan. Not to mention that his whole video production aesthetic is "nasty goon face close-up + shouting about racial purity/men are sissies now."
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

jesus FUCKING christ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Eight Bit Alien

gotta get me one of those PATRIOTIC COINS
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

https://youtu.be/0b1cKr6U8Ag?si=oosg-bRZIZa1URDf

A lot of people (including me) think it’s sheer idiocy to deliver your own closing argument, especially when it defies orders to stay within relevance of the case and even spitting venom into the face of the fucking judge of your own trial. However I heard it spelled out by a peanut gallery legal column that if the judge rules in any way on the basis of even hinting at disliking him or being personally slighted asshole’s legal team has enough leverage of pointing out prejudice and getting him off the hook with a mistrial(?). I’m sure t fleet can articulate this better and further if he desires.

This motherfucker once again seems to be taking the well worn scumbag stupid-like-a-fox route.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Eight Bit Alien

MASTER OF PUPPETS
DRAMA EPISODE!!!!!
THE PLOT IS CHANGING

DANGER WARNING
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

I have 8 children.
Hunter

Post by Hunter »

Ramaswamy is extremely mad because all of the money he's spent on his campaign will have been wasted. No seat in Trump's cabinet and his political aspirations will tank - there's no chance that the MAGA crowd is going to support a brown guy for president.
Eight Bit Alien

FVBTVS wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:12 am Image
Imma sick fuck i like a quick fuck
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Haven't heard from Jacob Wohl in awhile.
Eight Bit Alien

Hunter wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 9:38 am - there's no chance that the MAGA crowd is going to support a brown guy for president.
They will become rabid supporters of whoever gets the nomination inside of their party, as will absolutely everyone else in the country

You are an intelligent and good-hearted person, but you labor under the delusion that Americans have static ideals or convictions.

Seals will stop clapping if you start feeding them old shoes instead of fish. Americans won't.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

I legit saw a Trump voter say "I don't care if he smokes crack with Hunter Biden, I'm voting for Trump" (approximate quote, may be slightly off)

Trump voters are Trump voters, not just GOP voters with a fun new hobby

If the GOP wants to maintain institutional control to any extent, they need to keep Trump at the top of the ballot, or else they're fucked

Best case is Trump pouts, doesn't run third party, and GOP turnout takes an absolute shit in all but the reddest states

If Trump runs third party, he becomes Mega Perot and likely wins a bunch of states outright (Dakotas, Montana, Sun Belt) but delivers almost every single swing state to Biden's uninterred remains and the inexplicably fuckable Kamala