European Mens, what's the migrant crisis look like from where you are?

Music posts are a bannable offense.
nomb
Don't mess with my shit.

Re: European Mens, what's the migrant crisis look like from where you are?

Post by nomb »

hipster holocaust wrote:Is it true the Bavarian hicks make the best beer but are also the biggest assholes?
Yes. Bavarians are barely Germans...

:lol:
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

I don't know man, I can't stand beer so I wouldn't have an opinion on that.... it's certainly considered excellent by all the beer sophisticates I know, German or not...
As for the asshole thing, I'm not a big fan of the Bavarians despite being one myself, but I wouldn't call most of them assholes... lots of great people, many uninteresting people, and some dumb shits here just like everywhere else I guess.
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

nomb wrote:
hipster holocaust wrote:Is it true the Bavarian hicks make the best beer but are also the biggest assholes?

Ossi-Alarm hier...
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
just kidding. Where're you from man?
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

spacehamster wrote: Man, I forgot how dull arguing with racists is. Sorry I gave you the benefit of the doubt for a minute there, but we're already swirling down the circular, irrational spiral that is trying to reason with a racist.
Is it okay with you if I get back to calling nick a retarded asshole?
Wank night's cancelled
nomb
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by nomb »

THE KILL wrote:
nomb wrote:

Ossi-Alarm hier...
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
just kidding. Where're you from man?
Nix da Ossi-Alarm! :lol:
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Nähe Frankfurt am Main
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

fav german beer is berlinerweisse
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Geeheeb wrote:fav german beer is berlinerweisse
Diebels Alt if I had to put a name out of my ass. But truth be told, I'm not a big fan of German beers.

Now watch the Germans scoff and tell us how all Swiss beer is "watery" because they had half a glass of Feldschlösschen once. :lol:
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

As a raging beercoholic I'm sad to say that I don't think I've ever had a Swiss beer before :fp:

Either way, nice knowing both of your country's beers, because Fox News told me the terrorists will start brewing soon and their beers will be ignoring your precious purity laws. :(
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
nomb
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by nomb »

spacehamster wrote:
Geeheeb wrote:fav german beer is berlinerweisse
Diebels Alt if I had to put a name out of my ass. But truth be told, I'm not a big fan of German beers.

Now watch the Germans scoff and tell us how all Swiss beer is "watery" because they had half a glass of Feldschlösschen once. :lol:
Diebels Alt is my favorite beer as well, mainly because I really like Altbier. I drink lots of beer and I'm not a beer snob, but I also think that Belgium and eastern Europe make better beers.

I can't scoff at Swiss beer because I've never tried any of it. You can't really buy Swiss beer here. Is it generally known to be watery? Like Kölsch?
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

nomb wrote: I can't scoff at Swiss beer because I've never tried any of it. You can't really buy Swiss beer here. Is it generally known to be watery? Like Kölsch?
"Watery" is just what Germans always say, and then it usually turns out they've only tried Feldschlösschen, which is basically our equivalent of Budweiser. As if there was a single country on the planet whose biggest brand of lager didn't taste like horse piss. Well, except the Czech Republic, obviously. Gambrinus is pretty good.

Dark/naturtrüb beers are actually pretty common here. If anything I'd say the problem is that malty beers are generally more popular in Switzerland, you won't find much in the way of ales or anything else very hoppy/bitter. Since pilsners are so popular in Germany, I can kind of understand if Germans think our beers are weird.

Of course what really matters is our Absinthe, though.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

spacehamster wrote:
nomb wrote: I can't scoff at Swiss beer because I've never tried any of it. You can't really buy Swiss beer here. Is it generally known to be watery? Like Kölsch?
"Watery" is just what Germans always say, and then it usually turns out they've only tried Feldschlösschen, which is basically our equivalent of Budweiser. As if there was a single country on the planet whose biggest brand of lager didn't taste like horse piss.
Hey now, Bitburger!
nomb
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by nomb »

Yeah Bitburger and Becks are probably the biggest ones here, and they're ok. Pretty middle of the road, just fine for drinking.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

As an import that completely blows Bud out of the water and is somehow cheaper (at least in my hood) it's a no brainer.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Bitburger and Becks are undrinkable swill. You guys are nuts.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

What the fuck is Bud and High Life then? Old E?
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

hipster holocaust wrote:What the fuck is Bud and High Life then? Old E?
Also undrinkable swill. Which nut would you prefer to be kicked in?

Seriously though, I think my distaste for Becks and Bit basically shows you what my problem with German pilsners is. That's the middle of the road, and I can't stomach it. Tastes like a blend of piss and puke to me.
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

are there any other sour german beers?
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
antinatalism
Cause Of Death

Post by antinatalism »

spacehamster wrote:Man, I forgot how dull arguing with racists is. Sorry I gave you the benefit of the doubt for a minute there, but we're already swirling down the circular, irrational spiral that is trying to reason with a racist. You're completely ignoring every core point Nomb and I are making (especially the one that there is plenty of precedent for what's happening now, that we've handled situations like this in the past and there's no reason to assume we can't handle this one), or, well, you're ignoring Nomb's posts altogether because the fact that the guy from Germany is agreeing with me is inconvenient. We're done here. There's nothing I can do to convince you that this is what's going on in the real world. Sieg heil, Kamerad.
I didn't address his post precisely because it differed little from yours. But thanks for ignoring half of my post, accusing me of doing exactly what you are doing and then calling me a racist. I agree, there's clearly nothing to be gained from further discussion. I was hoping to understand your point of view better, but I can see you're more interested in making smug "witticisms" more than anything else. "Hurr durr, graveland stormfront Hitler" how original.
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

antinatalism wrote:I was hoping to understand your point of view better, but I can see you're more interested in making smug "witticisms" more than anything else. "Hurr durr, graveland stormfront Hitler" how original.
well, you started out insulting him with your first post in this thread, which makes this statement seem pretty disingenuous.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

the point missed here is metaphysical, hierarchical...

there aren't ''whites'' flooding into non-white nations. there never would be
Last edited by Chad on Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Chad wrote:
there aren't ''whites'' flooding into non-white nations.
chad this isnt exactly what i'd call a good point..
Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
antinatalism
Cause Of Death

Post by antinatalism »

Geeheeb wrote:
antinatalism wrote:I was hoping to understand your point of view better, but I can see you're more interested in making smug "witticisms" more than anything else. "Hurr durr, graveland stormfront Hitler" how original.
well, you started out insulting him with your first post in this thread, which makes this statement seem pretty disingenuous.
so fucking what, did you not see the wall of text posts I made afterwards? why are you jumping in this discussion now?
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

yeah, when I wanna know stuff about an issue, I find the darkest, most alienated group of absolute assholes...

then complain when they don't match my ideas
antinatalism
Cause Of Death

Post by antinatalism »

ok, I admit it, it was a fucking stupid mistake. go back to talking about beer and videogames. nothing to see here.