Post chad fodder

Music posts are a bannable offense.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Re: Post chad fodder

Post by cxwx »

MPD wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:23 pm I like the idea that no one cares about smooths japanese talcum powder dancing...
What the fuck are you doing with your life that's so fucking great.
samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
MPD
I hate your life.

Post by MPD »

nope
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

I've been emotional dead and living like an animal for decades.
samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
MPD
I hate your life.

Post by MPD »

nope
smooth
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by smooth »

cxwx wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:12 pm
smooth wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:19 pm Since this page has mentioned Jesus, I'd like to point out that the concept of Raptor Jesus is not far off. We can go back to Moses' bronze serpent (a healing serpent on the cross) where the snake there is also associated with the seraphim, winged fiery snakes. When Jesus got on the cross, he became the healing snake, or savior reptile, or good dragon who is against the wicked dragon (Lucifer in the Garden of Eden).

Only Damballa is real
The Talmud wrote:Menahoth 43b-44a. A Jewish man is obligated to say the following prayer every day: Thank you God for not making me a gentile, a woman or a slave.
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

cxwx wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:34 pm
MPD wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:23 pm I like the idea that no one cares about smooths japanese talcum powder dancing...
Spoken like someone doing nothing and mad that their doing nothing could be stopped by a cold.

Imagine your whole personality being that you are /*STILL*\ afraid of the Spanish Flu in 1922
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

Declining circumcision rates may add $4 billion in U.S. health care costs, researchers say
"Our economic evidence is backing up what our medical evidence has already shown to be perfectly clear," study author Dr. Aaron Tobian, an assistant professor of epidemiology and pathology at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, said in a written statement. "There are health benefits to infant male circumcision in guarding against illness and disease, and declining male circumcision rates come at a severe price, not just in human suffering, but in billions of health care dollars as well."

Specifically, the researchers calculated that if circumcision rates were to dip to 10 percent, there would be a 212 percent increase in cases of male urinary tract infections and a 12 percent increase in HIV infections in men, along with a 29 percent rise in HPV infections and a 20-percent rise in herpes infections.

Women would also be at greater risk, the researchers said, with a reported 51 percent increases in the infection bacterial vaginosis, an 18-percent rise in high-risk HPV infections and a 12.9 percent rise in low-risk HPV.

In total, that's $4.4 billion in avoidable health care costs, say the researchers. As is, the 20-year decline in rates have already contributed to upwards of $2 billion in added costs.
imagine cooking the books in an attempt to scare people into cutting up baby dicks

I wonder what might be motivating this sort of thing...
https://forebears.io/surnames/tobian
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
smooth
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by smooth »

Brutus Frank wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:17 am
cxwx wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:34 pm
Spoken like someone doing nothing and mad that their doing nothing could be stopped by a cold.

Imagine your whole personality being that you are /*STILL*\ afraid of the Spanish Flu in 1922
I barely even care about my japanese talcum powder dancing :cheers:
The Talmud wrote:Menahoth 43b-44a. A Jewish man is obligated to say the following prayer every day: Thank you God for not making me a gentile, a woman or a slave.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Barnard university bans "antisemitic" signs on the outside of dorm rooms

Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

I'm generally against things like the death penalty, extrajudicial killings, summary executions, sanding a persons genitals off with a rusty cheese grater but there's an exception to every rule.
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

cxwx wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:22 pm

I'm generally against things like the death penalty, extrajudicial killings, summary executions, sanding a persons genitals off with a rusty cheese grater but there's an exception to every rule.
Make Gaza Sweden Again

godofdeadlydeath
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

:putin
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

The level of defense the author is playing on Woody Allen's association with Epstein is fucking wild

https://www.showbiz411.com/2024/04/17/e ... t-retiring
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

It's pretty funny that everyone just watched that fallout show for fun
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
kevin hash
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post by kevin hash »

cxwx wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:22 pm

I'd love to beat him to death with a tire iron.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero