Millennial internet nazi/redpill/jewspiracist thread of cuckoldae

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Re: Millennial internet nazi/redpill/jewspiracist thread of cuckoldae

Post by Cascade Whore »

MeatGrease wrote:
spacehamster wrote:"Störmer", hahaha. Fuck. That shit-for-brains couldn't even spend 30 seconds to find out that the German word is "Stürmer" before he forever named his Nazi blog a misspelled word.
Andrew Anglin knows what Der Stürmer is, dude
So you're saying, youre a fan?
Wank night's cancelled
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

I'm saying people that are interested in something tend to know about it
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B._J._Novak

Novak was born and raised in Newton, Massachusetts, the son of Linda (née Manaly) and author William Novak. Novak's family is Jewish. His father co-edited The Big Book of Jewish Humor, and has ghostwritten memoirs for Nancy Reagan, Lee Iacocca, Magic Johnson, and others; his parents also established a Jewish matchmaking service. Novak has two younger brothers, Jesse, a composer, and Lev. He attended Solomon Schechter Day School of Greater Boston for elementary school and middle school. He attended Newton South High School with future Office costar John Krasinski
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

I'm still sad Michael Collins Piper is dead...alex jones is a piece of shit

The Real MPD
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Real MPD »

couldn't find Professor Griff thread.

Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Chad to be fair, I'm pretty sure BJ Novak did almost burn down Dunder Mifflin with a bagel - which speaks to Meatgrease's point about jews secretly lighting goy property on fire and then trying to get away with it.

The part where Dwight (who is of proud German ancestry) finds out and then humiliates him with a "RYAN STARTED THE FIRE!" song is probably metaphorical for white nationalist awakening, a lot like when Stanley Kubrick hides secret images and themes in his films that only become clear when you run out of chlorpromazine
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

more like stanly jewbrick amirite
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
nomb
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by nomb »

I only like the first Blood Axis album
Fisk
Face of Collapse

Post by Fisk »

Jeep Rubicons
Never surrender.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

hero..FACTS...

FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

i just tried to brush up a little bit on this character because i don't know much about him and apart from him getting permabanned on twitter i haven't really encountered him anywhere at all but..

i got 45 seconds into his statements before i peaced out. he looks/sounds/acts like some character from an in living color sketch or something. whatsoever his ideas are, there's something just not on the up and up there :lol:

are certain people genetically predisposed to be trolls i wonder?
Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

He's been on Joe Rogan a couple of times and my final impression was that he probably started out believing some of the modest criticisms he was making of modern feminism and when he saw the attention he was getting just from that he was like fuck it I'm riding this horse all the way to the bank. Any time he's clearly exposed on the cracks in the façade, he always non-sequiturs into what a fabulous gay man he is or how amazing his hair is.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

i fucking hate you for intuiting scotts hairdo distraction before i did because that is exactly what i thought i was thinking about. amazing :lol:

I have 8 children.
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

riley-o wrote:He's been on Joe Rogan a couple of times and my final impression was that he probably started out believing some of the modest criticisms he was making of modern feminism and when he saw the attention he was getting just from that he was like fuck it I'm riding this horse all the way to the bank. Any time he's clearly exposed on the cracks in the façade, he always non-sequiturs into what a fabulous gay man he is or how amazing his hair is.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW

Spot on. The guy is just selling himself as a product. The sassy gay dude switch is amazing to watch - he'll go on about absurd shit that's clearly only intended to provoke, and then use that weird piñata explosion of homo glitter as a dismount.

Like insinuate that American slavery maybe wasn't all that big of a deal, and then when some girl with Manic Panic hair freaks out its just "Hey now sister I've had about 400 years of forced African labor done IN MY BUTTHOLE in the LIMOUSINE on the way over here OVER MIMOSAS so let's keep that mascara nice and dry dearie (I'm British)!"

He's making BANK on these creepy racist gameshark-gate freaks. Having a white guy say all women are whores because Jesus, and then get away with it because he swallows loads - dropping meme speak, it's fucking weird shit.

Watching him speak at live events like college debates is absolutely perplexing too, he comes off as being way more spazzy and less articulate somehow.

The Rogan episode I caught was delightful. When they finally got around to the "how are you a conservative Christian gay man who loves being gay but would choose not to be gay" I was so disappointed that nobody tried to get him to do DMT in kettle bell isolation chamber to solve all the confusion
Eight Bit Alien

MeatGrease wrote: Tue May 10, 2016 4:38 pm :confused:

Hmm...OK I think I know where I went wrong now: I'm still pitching fastball here. Still, it's kind of strange to me how it's been lost on so many of you that what I wrote is in fact grammatically consistent. The linguistic precision of one that is well versed in dialectics is such that certain phrasings might appear broken or indecipherable to the uninitiated. Sorry but this level of acumen is not easily turned off. I could digress upon this further but I really don't want to get all Wittgenstein on you all. For one it would be tedious, and while the tedium of things is usually my area of interest, obviously it would be lost on you all.

Now, on to the heart of the matter: let's say hypothetically I'm guilty of a blunder. To exaggerate an innocuous gaffe in order to avoid addressing the actual substance of an argument seems to be in bad faith. In essence, an argumentum ad absurdum reductio.

You're OK with that?
Can we dive back into this post? I think this is a Board Plot Thread that was left hanging.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

:?:

If you seek information then ask and you shall receive, my autistic son.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

pretty sure i called it way back when tho
Toilet Fleet wrote: Wed May 11, 2016 2:28 pm the meatgrease brain turn is probably the best development on this board in months !
uhhh yeah ummmm i was wittgensteining at a 10th grade level when i was still in kindgertarten; essentialist tribal praxis emolumented in the form of a hebrew jejune, perennially doled as zwieback for fundus tintinnabulation Meet the Author Merriam-Webster has been America's leading and most trusted provider of language information for over 150 years. Publications include Merriam-Webster’s Collegiate® Dictionary (among the best selling books in American history) and dictionaries for English-language learners.Customer Reviews Average Review: Write a Review Post to your social network NOOK Press Publish your book with B&N Learn More The B&N Mastercard® 5% Back on All B&N Purchases Learn More Barnes & Noble Café Relax and Refuel Visit BN Café B&N Membership Don't Miss Out on Savings Learn More
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:28 pmMeet the Author Merriam-Webster has been America's leading and most trusted provider of language information for over 150 years. Publications include Merriam-Webster’s Collegiate® Dictionary (among the best selling books in American history) and dictionaries for English-language learners.Customer Reviews Average Review: Write a Review Post to your social network NOOK Press Publish your book with B&N Learn More The B&N Mastercard® 5% Back on All B&N Purchases Learn More Barnes & Noble Café Relax and Refuel Visit BN Café B&N Membership Don't Miss Out on Savings Learn More
:moreawesome:
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Eight Bit Alien

This is so weird to read now
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Cant wait to re-read this bad boy on the shitter

I have 8 children.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

i was reviewing this thread and EVERY youtube embed was dead

THEY must have exerted their power!!!

and then i realized that it’s because my browser is being janky, since i just updated my phone

(phone updates: NOT recommended)
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Eight Bit Alien

FVBTVS wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:05 am Cant wait to re-read this bad boy on the shitter
It's a good one! It feels extremely naive now, but funny. This was right before absolutely everything went to shit :lol:

But it feels to me like a lot of this bullshit is dying down?? We didn't know the word "alt right" when I started this thread, and now it almost feels like that chapter has closed and people are morphing again.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

chads first response in this thread starts with "ok lets start with facts"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have 8 children.