Post by FVBTVS »

Ehh
Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
Foot Foot
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Re: What is grindcore now?

Post by Foot Foot »

not having luck finding much info on them.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

Brett doad and Jeff double anal and I went to some little kid grind show this weekend and were light-years older than anyone else there but it was funny to see them dressed as they thought we did in the 90s at peak grind. Like seriously full on giant jnco's and dreads with classic grind/crust shirts on. At one point I swear they were pretending to take pics of themselves but really trying to get a pic of the old guys at the show. They were selling beers and nos balloons to all these kids too and Brett put it best when he said he'd never seen so many people passed out. Like every 5 feet was a kid in giant pants and a conflict shirt dead on the ground. Also the line for the nos was infinitely longer than the line for the bathroom
formerly ghost boner
postaddiction
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by postaddiction »

ghost boner wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:44 am Brett doad and Jeff double anal and I went to some little kid grind show this weekend and were light-years older than anyone else there but it was funny to see them dressed as they thought we did in the 90s at peak grind. Like seriously full on giant jnco's and dreads with classic grind/crust shirts on. At one point I swear they were pretending to take pics of themselves but really trying to get a pic of the old guys at the show. They were selling beers and nos balloons to all these kids too and Brett put it best when he said he'd never seen so many people passed out. Like every 5 feet was a kid in giant pants and a conflict shirt dead on the ground. Also the line for the nos was infinitely longer than the line for the bathroom
Sometimes I miss The Scene
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Does someone have the picture of the girl at The Funeral Home frying on acid covered in paint with the Alice In Chains shirt on?
samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

the thing about young people wearing these straight up approximated scene costumes they've assembled from being on the internet their whole lives is kinda the thing that fucks me up the most too. its a totally uncanny feeling regardless of whether they do it perfectly or terribly. time has just died while still going forward
Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

We were talking about that, too. Like when we were into punk and shit as kids was it our idea of the punks in the 70s? I doubt it. I mean again, they had straight fuckn jnco's on
formerly ghost boner
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

I remember seeing TheDEP right before Miss Machine came out. Some one got kicked out of the venue for throwing a frisbee and some other smug kid started making fun of him "yeah that's right eyebrow peircing! Go home and listen to Pantera!!" Then later on the dvd members of DEP are actually listening to Far Beyond Driven in their car. The singer also almost set the building on fire doing his fire breathing gimmick.
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Glad the fat nerds from Sordo are still around.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

How have they not aged at all since 1998?
The singer is a 7 foot tall Cyberdine gorenoise organism.
Last edited by cxwx on Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

buy the pants
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

godofdeadlydeath

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

Tim Morse's new-ish band Bvrt B@ch@r@ch is fucking great. I played a show with them last year and Tim does drums/vocals and harmonica & trumpet on a couple songs. It's just him and a guitarist.
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

godofdeadlydeath

Tim was a really nice guy at the show, told me he loved how I play as a one man band solo and don't give a fuck.

Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

godofdeadlydeath wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:02 pm Tim Morse's new-ish band Bvrt B@ch@r@ch is fucking great. I played a show with them last year and Tim does drums/vocals and harmonica & trumpet on a couple songs. It's just him and a guitarist.
They put out a split with Captain 3 Leg on Mortville records which is the band and record label of former poster Barcass Grinder.
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
godofdeadlydeath

Ah I didn't realize that's Barcass Grinder's label. That's great.

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

godofdeadlydeath wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:02 pm Tim Morse's new-ish band Bvrt B@ch@r@ch is fucking great. I played a show with them last year and Tim does drums/vocals and harmonica & trumpet on a couple songs. It's just him and a guitarist.
That's so weird to me that's Fred Ordonez who was also in AxCx. Allegedly mainly because he was an amateur boxer and Seth wanted someone who could really hurt people when they clobbered the audience and now he's like a left wing activist on a committee for affordable housing.
Last edited by cxwx on Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
godofdeadlydeath

cxwx wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:37 pm
That's so weird to me that's Fred Ordonez who was also in AxCx. Allegedly mainly because we was an amateur boxer and Seth wanted someone who could really hurt people when they clobbered the audience and now he's like a left wing activist on a committee for affordable housing.
His tone is fucking ridiculous too. Plays a Jackson 8 string I think with a bass pickup in it too? And goes out to a bass amp and a guitar amp. They are always posting very left-wing political stuff from their Instagram.

Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

That would be very confusing if a person believed he meant it
cxwx

Post by cxwx »