were the Jedi a warrior priest aristocracy?

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Post Reply
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
DO THE DEW!
Posts: 1501
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Sun May 06, 2018 6:00 pm

I don't understand the prequels very well so maybe one of you do

was the republic run by the jedi, or were the jedi just like... the Vatican and its weird paladin soldiers?
canon.docre wrote:I will not be seduced by the cheap showiness of nature.

User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
DO THE DEW!
Posts: 1501
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Sun May 06, 2018 6:00 pm

IS WAKANDA A WARRIOR PRIEST ARISTOCRACY

HOLY SHIT I THINK IT IS
canon.docre wrote:I will not be seduced by the cheap showiness of nature.

User avatar
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Posts: 9432
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:33 am
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Sun May 06, 2018 6:38 pm

Eight Bit Alien wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 6:00 pm
I don't understand the prequels very well so maybe one of you do

was the republic run by the jedi, or were the jedi just like... the Vatican and its weird paladin soldiers?
Knights Templar.

User avatar
cxwx
Methods for Attaining Extreme Altitudes
Posts: 203
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

Sun May 06, 2018 6:46 pm

The Bill wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 6:38 pm
Eight Bit Alien wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 6:00 pm
I don't understand the prequels very well so maybe one of you do

was the republic run by the jedi, or were the jedi just like... the Vatican and its weird paladin soldiers?
Knights Templar.
Then who are the Sith, the Illuminati?
MeatGrease wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 9:03 am
I feel like a junior high teacher trying to educate a classroom of unruly black children.

User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
DO THE DEW!
Posts: 1501
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Sun May 06, 2018 6:53 pm

I don't know cunt things
canon.docre wrote:I will not be seduced by the cheap showiness of nature.

User avatar
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Posts: 9432
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:33 am
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Sun May 06, 2018 10:23 pm

Sith are the Vatican.

Post Reply