Boring, shitty movie

the only film ever scared me was eyes wide shut

this is unforgivably trite

"horror" ... as if retarded americans needed more than their reality
cxwx
DO THE DEW!
Location: The hook on which to hang your plagiarized blueprint for living

Thu May 16, 2019 12:52 am

Everything for you has a special meaning for you because you see it Everything you see has a special meaning for you because you see it Everything you see has a special meaning for you because you see it Everything you see has a special meaning for you because you see it Everything you see has a special meaning for you because you see it Everything you see has a special meaning for you because you see it Everything you see has a special meaning for you because you see it Everything you see has a special meaning for you because you see it Everything you see has a special meaning for you because you see it Everything you see has a special meaning for you beEverything you see has a special meaning for you because you see it cause you see it Everything you see has a special meaning for you because you see it Everything you see has a special meaning for you because you see it Everything you see has a special meaning for you because you see it Everything you see has a special meaning for you because you see it Everything you see has a special meaning for you because you see it Everything you see has a special meaning for you because you see it Everything you see has a special meaning for you because you see it
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late;