the 35+ year old quandary

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Post Reply
User avatar
Chad
need...miss...want...
Posts: 8609
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:08 pm

Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:16 pm

fucking conveyor belt of desperation

Last edited by Chad on Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
The Real MPD
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 11570
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:23 pm

Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:48 pm

I tried to hear that Old Town Road song twice. I got not more than 30 seconds in both times. its not something I worry about.
User avatar
The Real MPD
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 11570
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:23 pm

Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:22 pm

fuck GG Allin

User avatar
FVBTVS
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 14718
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:08 pm

i am old too :(

Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 14718
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:43 pm

The Real MPD wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:48 pm
I tried to hear that Old Town Road song twice. I got not more than 30 seconds in both times. its not something I worry about.
havent finished it either obviously and its pretty terrible but its also just kinda cute and deliberately silly in a way that is fine by me..
Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
User avatar
The Real MPD
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 11570
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:23 pm

Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:23 pm

FVBTVS wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:43 pm
The Real MPD wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:48 pm
I tried to hear that Old Town Road song twice. I got not more than 30 seconds in both times. its not something I worry about.
havent finished it either obviously and its pretty terrible but its also just kinda cute and deliberately silly in a way that is fine by me..
motherfucker I know what it is. its for James. James and his unborn daughter.
User avatar
Black Jacques
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 18309
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:14 pm
Location: Canada

Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:55 am

My wife planned a surprise bday party for me tonight, and I was legitimately surprised
Image
User avatar
Black Jacques
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 18309
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:14 pm
Location: Canada

Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:00 am

Lots of friends that I never figured I had showed up with whisky in tow... I figure I’ve got about 200oz of AB premium on my shelf now.
Just put out the fire in my yard and took a stab at finishing the leftover pirogies
Image
Image
User avatar
Black Jacques
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 18309
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:14 pm
Location: Canada

Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:06 am

My youngest decided she’d rather the AB Premium than her homo milk
Image
User avatar
copstache
Total Recluse
Posts: 22954
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:29 pm
Location: http://420.moe/

Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:00 am

cute kid :)

and re: old town road- I don't give a shit about the song but I'll admit that a gay black man obliterating the country music charts is something uplifting in a world made of total dogshit
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
Foot Foot wrote:that's enough. white girls.
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
Better at internetting than you.
Posts: 2280
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:52 pm

The Real MPD wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:23 pm
motherfucker I know what it is. its for James. James and his unborn daughter.
When my daughter is born (just a few months) she won't listen to fucking any soundcloud thing ever
canon.docre wrote:I will not be seduced by the cheap showiness of nature.
FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:58 am
tried to make an ideal wife. she had a burn in the center of her forehead..
ghost boner
By this point, I (faints)
Posts: 8932
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:58 pm
Location: chug-a-lug house

Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:01 pm

happy birthday BJ!
formerly ghost boner
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 14718
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:02 pm

sorry for lil nas x-splaining in this thread guys
Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
Better at internetting than you.
Posts: 2280
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:44 pm

it's ok!
canon.docre wrote:I will not be seduced by the cheap showiness of nature.
FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:58 am
tried to make an ideal wife. she had a burn in the center of her forehead..
User avatar
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe
Posts: 61784
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: Feelin' fine.
Contact:

Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:08 pm

necrometer marked himself safe from having watched old town road all the way through
Image
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Post Reply