Democratic Socialists of America

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Post Reply
User avatar
MeatGrease
Ponda Baba
Posts: 2949
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 pm
Location: Maniac Neil's Couch

Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:25 am



Hey Cascade Whore, which of these faggotts were you?
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2682
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:36 am

If the mainstream American left would take responsibility for rejecting these fucking morlocks in the same way the establishment right renounces FANTASIST xasthur fans like Meatgrease, everything would be OK.
riley-o wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:28 pm
Capitalism may not be perfect but it’s pretty darn close.
Glub
Cause Of Death
Posts: 498
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:00 am

MeatGrease wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:25 am


Hey Cascade Whore, which of these faggotts were you?
Is anyone else here acutely aware of the fact that, were Meatgrease and CW to meet in real life, CW would whip the ever-loving shit out of Meatgrease?

CW is a self-admitted boozing lardbeast, but Meatgrease is a 26 year old community college attending twerp who spends his (considerable) free time internalizing 4Chan lingo.

Who here would not bet a paycheck or two on Meatgrease getting his ass handed to him?

Bonus: I love people who are absolute failures in life who complain "THEY SOCIALISTS WANT TO TAKE AWAY ALL THAT I'VE WORKED FOR AND GIVE IT TO THE POORS!" Hey, stupid...you're fucking poor. The "poor people" are you, dummy. I have zero doubt I pay more in federal taxes than you make in any given year. The Socialists want to take money from the Glubs of the world and provide the Meatgreases of the world with all the free junior college they can handle. Fortunately, the Glubs of the world make enough that we don't give a shit/barely notice. What am I going to do with an extra few thousand a year? Wipe my dick with it? By all means, lap up my charity, loser; you need it far more than I do.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx
One Of Many Accounts
Posts: 2223
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:43 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:25 am


Hey Cascade Whore, which of these faggotts were you?
I’m the asian woman.
ALL RIGH
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late
cxwx
One Of Many Accounts
Posts: 2223
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:46 pm



Meat lease is the little black guy
ALL RIGH
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late
User avatar
Necrophilic Mallard
Olde Timer
Posts: 5800
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:13 pm
Location: Seattle

Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:55 pm

Eight Bit Alien wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:36 am
If the mainstream American left would take responsibility for rejecting these fucking morlocks in the same way the establishment right renounces FANTASIST xasthur fans like Meatgrease, everything would be OK.
Fuck yeah.
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2682
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:59 pm

riley-o wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:28 pm
Capitalism may not be perfect but it’s pretty darn close.
cxwx
One Of Many Accounts
Posts: 2223
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:03 pm

I’m more of a hard line communist sympathizer so I’m in favor of stuffing lots of people into memory holes.
ALL RIGH
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late
cxwx
One Of Many Accounts
Posts: 2223
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:07 pm

I’m in favor of a new form of dictatorship where every white male over the age of 18 has to lick at least one woman of colors cunt whether they want to or not. Consider it a national attitude adjustment. I think you’d see the number of wars the United States commits to abroad greatly diminish.
ALL RIGH
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late
Glub
Cause Of Death
Posts: 498
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:15 pm

cxwx wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:07 pm
I’m in favor of a new form of dictatorship where every white male over the age of 18 has to lick at least one woman of colors cunt whether they want to or not. Consider it a national attitude adjustment. I think you’d see the number of wars the United States commits to abroad greatly diminish.
These finicky squirts couldn't munch box if their lives depended on it.
Why punish women with subpar clam-lapping?
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx
One Of Many Accounts
Posts: 2223
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:18 pm

Glub wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:15 pm
cxwx wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:07 pm
I’m in favor of a new form of dictatorship where every white male over the age of 18 has to lick at least one woman of colors cunt whether they want to or not. Consider it a national attitude adjustment. I think you’d see the number of wars the United States commits to abroad greatly diminish.
These finicky squirts couldn't munch box if their lives depended on it.
Why punish women with subpar clam-lapping?
Although I don’t get to indulge in it as often as I would like to. I’ve been told that I’m a descent to good clam lapper. At least one thing I can be proud of.
ALL RIGH
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late
Glub
Cause Of Death
Posts: 498
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:20 pm

cxwx wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:18 pm
Glub wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:15 pm
cxwx wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:07 pm
I’m in favor of a new form of dictatorship where every white male over the age of 18 has to lick at least one woman of colors cunt whether they want to or not. Consider it a national attitude adjustment. I think you’d see the number of wars the United States commits to abroad greatly diminish.
These finicky squirts couldn't munch box if their lives depended on it.
Why punish women with subpar clam-lapping?
Although I don’t get to indulge in it as often as I would like to. I’ve been told that I’m a descent to good clam lapper. At least one thing I can be proud of.
There are worse skills to have than being able to plaster a permasmile on some lady.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
the last fighting tommy
Static Migration
Posts: 238
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:02 pm
Location: austin, tx

Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:15 pm

the last fighting tommy
Static Migration
Posts: 238
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:02 pm
Location: austin, tx

Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:15 pm

User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2682
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:48 pm

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

YOU ARE THE KING

EVERY DAY

FOREVER.
riley-o wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:28 pm
Capitalism may not be perfect but it’s pretty darn close.
User avatar
MeatGrease
Ponda Baba
Posts: 2949
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 pm
Location: Maniac Neil's Couch

Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:06 pm

cxwx wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:07 pm
I’m in favor of a new form of dictatorship where every white male over the age of 18 has to lick at least one woman of colors cunt whether they want to or not. Consider it a national attitude adjustment. I think you’d see the number of wars the United States commits to abroad greatly diminish.
Dude, I fucked so many cuban and italian girls when I was in Jersey. You don't even know.
cxwx
One Of Many Accounts
Posts: 2223
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:20 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:06 pm
cxwx wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:07 pm
I’m in favor of a new form of dictatorship where every white male over the age of 18 has to lick at least one woman of colors cunt whether they want to or not. Consider it a national attitude adjustment. I think you’d see the number of wars the United States commits to abroad greatly diminish.
Dude, I fucked so many cuban and italian girls when I was in Jersey. You don't even know.
So what your saying is, you don’t want to wake up
Kissing Nat King Cole over here?
ALL RIGH
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late
Glub
Cause Of Death
Posts: 498
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:46 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:06 pm
cxwx wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:07 pm
I’m in favor of a new form of dictatorship where every white male over the age of 18 has to lick at least one woman of colors cunt whether they want to or not. Consider it a national attitude adjustment. I think you’d see the number of wars the United States commits to abroad greatly diminish.
Dude, I fucked so many cuban and italian girls when I was in Jersey. You don't even know.
No honest statement ever begins with "dude" and no one worth two shits ever refers to New Jersey as "Jersey."

We do know how much ass you got in "Jersey."
Zip.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2682
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:50 pm

I'm stuck between not wanting to take the bait where he calls italian bitches "women of color" but I also don't want to help build a world where nobody blinks at calling spaghetti cooter melanated
riley-o wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:28 pm
Capitalism may not be perfect but it’s pretty darn close.
User avatar
MPD
Don't mess with my shit.
Posts: 1930
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:47 am

Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:00 pm

its like watching a mongoloid have sex with the janitor.
User avatar
Toilet Fleet
It's my lucky day!
Posts: 7779
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:49 pm
Location: You can find me in the tub, bottle full of Bud.
Contact:

Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:40 am

Meatgrease, punching a pillow, then turning to the webcam and shrieking "THAT'S YOUR BOYFRIEND"
User avatar
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17898
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:15 pm
Location: Fart og

Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:58 am

Eight Bit Alien wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:50 pm
I'm stuck between not wanting to take the bait where he calls italian bitches "women of color" but I also don't want to help build a world where nobody blinks at calling spaghetti cooter melanated
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
MeatGrease wrote:I think New Jersey has permanently fucked up my DNA
Post Reply