Foot Foot
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Re: Post Smegma fodder

Post by Foot Foot »

Foot Foot

Post by Foot Foot »

In the complaint to SAG, one actor writes that Gallow told her, “If I say to suck my dick or I will kill you, I want you, you the person, not you the character, not you the actor, but you, to truly believe you will die if you don’t do as I say. And just like you would in real life, if this were happening to you, I want you to do all of the actions necessary to do that. You won’t actually suck my dick, but you do not have the power, I have all the power. You have no control, I am in complete control.”

“I may ask you to suck my cock onscreen, and I want an actress who is not going to put up a fight about that. You’re going to be offended by what I ask you, but I don’t want any of your personal feminist values. You don’t want to do this, you don’t think it’s fair, but you know what? The victim didn’t have a choice, and neither will you as the actress…Of course we can’t actually have you give me head onscreen, but the point is that I want someone who will not stop production to call their agent, or complain, etc. because they are offended.”

Other actors echoed the complaint. Another report sent to SAG states that Gallo required actors to have their “‘minds and bodies be 100 percent dominated by him’ from the moment they arrived on set.” The report states that Gallo wants the actor to “be at the whim of whatever his character decides to do to me at any moment.” One actor decided not to attend a callback after learning of Gallo’s behavior and requirements.

“I may ask you to get nude at any time, and I need an actress who is going to do it, because that’s what the victim would’ve done to stay alive,” one accuser claims Gallo said.

Vincent Gallo accused of holding sexually aggressive auditions on Golden State Killer movie

PS:
"co-stars James Franco".
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

Foot Foot wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:23 pm In the complaint to SAG, one actor writes that Gallow told her, “If I say to suck my dick or I will kill you, I want you, you the person, not you the character, not you the actor, but you, to truly believe you will die if you don’t do as I say. And just like you would in real life, if this were happening to you, I want you to do all of the actions necessary to do that. You won’t actually suck my dick, but you do not have the power, I have all the power. You have no control, I am in complete control.”

“I may ask you to suck my cock onscreen, and I want an actress who is not going to put up a fight about that. You’re going to be offended by what I ask you, but I don’t want any of your personal feminist values. You don’t want to do this, you don’t think it’s fair, but you know what? The victim didn’t have a choice, and neither will you as the actress…Of course we can’t actually have you give me head onscreen, but the point is that I want someone who will not stop production to call their agent, or complain, etc. because they are offended.”

Other actors echoed the complaint. Another report sent to SAG states that Gallo required actors to have their “‘minds and bodies be 100 percent dominated by him’ from the moment they arrived on set.” The report states that Gallo wants the actor to “be at the whim of whatever his character decides to do to me at any moment.” One actor decided not to attend a callback after learning of Gallo’s behavior and requirements.

“I may ask you to get nude at any time, and I need an actress who is going to do it, because that’s what the victim would’ve done to stay alive,” one accuser claims Gallo said.

Vincent Gallo accused of holding sexually aggressive auditions on Golden State Killer movie

PS:
"co-stars James Franco".
MKUltra 2: electric bugaloo

I'm surprised it wasn't Jared Leto
Foot Foot

Post by Foot Foot »

cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Foot Foot wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 9:04 am
Weasel Walter :tup:
samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
Foot Foot

Post by Foot Foot »

Foot Foot

Post by Foot Foot »

Foot Foot

Post by Foot Foot »

Foot Foot

Post by Foot Foot »

Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

The stuff referenced in that article is gone. Gerard pulled it down or something.

The shit with Gerard Jones was fucking awful for me. He wasn't the most consistent writer but some of the stuff he put out was wonderful... like special writing that resonated with me and gave character to a memorable time in my life. I'm not sure how in-depth that summary goes (I'm never fucking reading another word written by Rich Johnston unless someone pays me) but the shit Gerard pulled was insane. He never physically hurt anyone as far as I know but it was completely psychotic behavior from what I surmised. It's particularly unsettling because so much of his writing had to do with themes centered around childhood and adolescence. I don't know why so many of my favorite guys turn out to be sex perverts.

I will say that Martian Manhunter: American Secrets remains one of the most overlooked modern comics ever written. I've had more than one person tell me it was the best comic they'd never heard of. I still dont completely understand what he was getting at there, but I will always love and remember it.
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Foot Foot

Post by Foot Foot »

Foot Foot

Post by Foot Foot »

Foot Foot

Post by Foot Foot »

Foot Foot

Post by Foot Foot »

Foot Foot

Post by Foot Foot »

Foot Foot

Post by Foot Foot »

After delivering a fatal blow to Harmony Montgomery’s head out of anger over a bathroom accident in the car, Adam Montgomery ate his Burger King while his 5-year-old daughter moaned and made gurgling sounds in the back seat, prosecutors said Thursday. Then the 34-year-old father is said to have begun driving again before pulling over into a parking lot and doing drugs for 20 minutes.

When Montgomery finally realized that he had murdered his daughter, prosecutors said, he allegedly grabbed a duffle bag from his trunk and shoved his daughter’s body inside—starting his months-long journey of transporting Harmony from various places before he eventually dumped her body in March 2020.

“She went from [being] a girl who radiated happiness, to a scared girl, and from there she went to be the dead girl rotting in the bag, And then she went to be the dead girl rotting in the ceiling, a ceiling the defendant slept under for months.”

Adam Montgomery Ate Fast Food After Fatal Blow to 5-Year-Old Daughter: Prosecutor
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
Foot Foot

Post by Foot Foot »

Foot Foot

Post by Foot Foot »

Foot Foot

Post by Foot Foot »

cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna138272

2024. The urban legend is now a reality. End of the world is near.
samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
Foot Foot

Post by Foot Foot »

Foot Foot

Post by Foot Foot »