look I'm not being racist BUT

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Post Reply
User avatar
Chad
need...miss...want...
Posts: 8696
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:08 pm

Wed Dec 25, 2019 1:53 am

INDIAN DUDES ARE SICK AS FUCK...QUIETLY INTO BEAST STUFF

BLACK DUDES FUCK EACH OTHER ALL THE TIME. IT'S UNSPOKEN, THE ''DL''

MUSLIM GIRLS ARE PATHOLOGICALLY SUBMISSIVE

INDIAN FOOD STILL FAVORITE FOOD
User avatar
MPD
Don't mess with my shit.
Posts: 1875
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:47 am

Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:28 am

User avatar
kevin hash
You're going to get what you deserve
Posts: 566
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: atlanta georgia

Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:34 pm

The fact that this thread has no plicks or vids of muslim broads getting taken to pound town really pisses me off.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:
User avatar
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17881
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:15 pm
Location: Fart og

Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:16 am

The most unsettling part about this is Chad not having anything to say about Jews yet
MeatGrease wrote:I think New Jersey has permanently fucked up my DNA
User avatar
MeatGrease
Ponda Baba
Posts: 2940
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 pm
Location: Maniac Neil's Couch

Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:57 pm

It's been known by insiders for a long time that about 80% of the rap scene is gay so there is a lot of truth to what you say Chad
Glub
Cause Of Death
Posts: 483
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:43 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:57 pm
It's been known by insiders for a long time that about 80% of the rap scene is gay so there is a lot of truth to what you say Chad
And who knows more about the inside of the "rap scene" (as they call it in the streets) than a dopey schlub who spends most of his life online collecting imagined grievances with other dopey, unfulfilled rubes.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx
One Of Many Accounts
Posts: 2150
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:54 pm

I'm the son of a murderer and a child molester.

Makes me think if evil is genetic.
Apoplexy that fixes its own distortion
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late
User avatar
Chad
need...miss...want...
Posts: 8696
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:08 pm

Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:11 am

it's not because from what I know of you, you're a good person

sorry about this shitty thread, I would edit but someone locked it
cxwx
One Of Many Accounts
Posts: 2150
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:40 pm

Apoplexy that fixes its own distortion
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late
Post Reply