James answers your coronavirus questions thread

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Re: James answers your coronavirus questions thread

Post by Brutus Frank »

cxwx wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:32 am
Brutus Frank wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:07 am
Necrophilic Mallard wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:09 pm Not getting the latest booster. Got 3 shots and the last 2 wrecked me.
Have had covid twice, and the most recent one came a few weeks after the 3rd shot/1st booster, and was milder than a cold.
Obviously if you hadnt had that booster, though, you would have had it even worse...
That is correct. Or he may have gotten a previous variant when it was more deadly and debilitating.
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

3% of Americans have taken the most recent booster.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business ... story.html

More than twice as many adult Americans think chocolate milk comes from brown cows.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/06/16/us/choco ... index.html

Still wearing a mask in your car alone?
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

I wear a mask at work.
samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

I'm not sure how the statement "3% of Americans have taken the booster" in any way shape or form refutes what I said.

I'd also love to see some venn diagram of the overlap between the human beings who are republicans and the ones who think chocolate milk comes from brown cows, just sayin'.
samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

cxwx wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:51 pm I wear a mask at work.
You and Howard Hughes

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apotropaic_magic
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

You are trying to insinuate, what exactly. That the previous vaccines did not help flatten the curve, did not help prevent even more serious illness and death than we would have had during the first variants that were raging through the nation a few years ago. That there would have not been far fewer deaths in the United States than we actually had because of the fact that resistance to things like sheltering and vaccines and masks were all precipitated BECAUSE of cultural war bullshit and ever one who took a vaccine is in far greater danger of dying in the next few years based on dubious faux science ( research done by the same evil doctors who are part of the big pharma conspiracy in the first place? I'm trying to keep up.) as opposed to the very real and immediate and coughing right in your face danger Covid posed? And you even had the gal to use the "you're scared of the flu" insult. ( more people should be scared of the regular flu by the way.) You then claim someone who thinks they might be slightly smarter than your average neocon is acting bougie while continuing bragging about how you don't have to work anymore because you brought a $20,000 shack in the middle of the woods. You're a complete fucking sack of shit or at least continue to act like one. You should kindly consider maybe shutting the fuck up for a few days.
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Wear a second mask about it

But yeah, you are lowballing me by about 13.5x the current value. Zero surprise, tho https://www.arkansasonline.com/news/202 ... -up-to-us/
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

RFK Jr. for president

Fuck this shit. FUCK THIS

Fuck the CIA comin straight from the underground
A young schizo got it bad BECAUSE I'M RIGHT
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:03 am It's also increasingly obvious to me that the pandemic was created (accidentally) by the same people I'm being asked to trust regarding its solutions, and that this unbelievable disaster could have been prevented if we had been watching the watchmen.
7 million people dead

COVID-19 came from a lab

Everyone is a fucking pussy and retarded, EXCEPT me
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

:fonz:
Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
MPD
I hate your life.

Post by MPD »

Does that mouse have a tiny "art in general" tattoo?
Eight Bit Alien

Eight Bit Alien

I'm sorry if this triggers anyone's information dysphoria
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:03 am I'm sorry if this triggers anyone's information dysphoria
Bro we all know it all started in one of those weird gross Asian wet markets with their weird gross food (totally not a racist statement) and Jon Stewart should be THRILLED that they are allowing him back on the daily show once a week after his apple show got cancelled,, which was wholly unrelated to him suggesting that ithe coof was somehow engineered.. In other news:
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

So wild how quiet this thread has gotten, considering how absolutely self assured so many people were early in
smooth
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by smooth »

I literally traveled internationally during the entire pandemic from 2019 till it was over, and was never vaxxed. Did get about 3 or 4 nose rapes though (PCRs). I got my share of stories though, such as sometimes requesting to eat inside some only-for-takeout restaurants in Turkey and them for some reason agreeing to it and finding myself in a surrealistic circumstance of being the only one eating in a restaurant in the dark (but with a candle), chumping on a dish with a new spice, the spice of illegal.
The Talmud wrote:Menahoth 43b-44a. A Jewish man is obligated to say the following prayer every day: Thank you God for not making me a gentile, a woman or a slave.
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hunter
Member of the fascist left

Post by Hunter »

This thread reminds me of The Boy Who Cried Wolf, except the wolves all died and no one talks to the kid because he smells like wolf corpses.
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

Hunter wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:52 am This thread reminds me of The Boy Who Cried Wolf, except the wolves all died and no one talks to the kid because he smells like wolf corpses.
Necrophilic Mallard
I am trying to quit.

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

Brutus Frank wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:52 am
$550M is 0.0004% of his net worth
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

Necrophilic Mallard wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:16 am
Brutus Frank wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:52 am
$550M is 0.0004% of his net worth
Yeah, and? Doesn't make it NOT the GDP of Tuvalru.

I believe Bill Gates claimed net worth about as much as I believe Donald Trump's claimed net worth.
Necrophilic Mallard
I am trying to quit.

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

That is equivalent to $4 to millionaire.
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

Necrophilic Mallard wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:35 am That is equivalent to $4 to millionaire.
So, it's still more than the GDP of a small country

Relativism/whataboutism informs nothing meaningful at that economic scale; it being even as little as $..01, relative, to a millionaire only matters to the type of people who truly can't imagine having $50k in the bank.

Tell me how many individuals do you think $55mil matters nothing to, in the manner you ascribe to gates, all because you don't happen to meaningfully know how to value $4.

Meanwhile Warren Buffett still eats the cheapest McDs breakfast he can every day as a form of economic indicator.