James answers your coronavirus questions thread

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

Re: James answers your coronavirus questions thread

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

They should just tell all the soldiers that it's a cure for the woke mind virus and then there would be no more problems!!!!
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

MPD wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:46 pm James should explain his long held belief that Gravediggaz (and by virtue of association Stetsasonic and De La Soul) are a Wu-Tang side project.
I would never have said this. I'm being attacked from all sides but I will always win. At most I might have called GD a RZA side project, which I think is fair to say after the first GD album since Wu-Tang was obviously the main thing. It maybe didn't start out that way but that's definitely how most people percieved it at the time.

I didn't understand Gravediggaz at all as a kid, I bought their records because i thought theyd be rapping about werewolves and stuff. All the songs were about flying carpets and having mental jewelz though. I kept listening though and eventually figured out all the riddles. Every song is about killing white people!!! I miss old rap so much.
Hunter
Member of the fascist left

Post by Hunter »

Eight Bit Alien

:lol: :lol:

Send me the stems!!!
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Hey jamez. Thanks for the Dead At Birth recommendation from a decade ago. You're probably already aware of this but I read an ancient YouTube post ( the gold standard in verified information ) of someone claiming to be the person behind the project and it was the guy who was actually from Blessed Union Of Souls. He said it was a totally made up contrived persona because his producer wanted to cash in on the gangsta rap trend in the early 90's and he recorded the whole album in a day or two and it is completely nothing at all like his actual personality and he's the least violent/ hardcore whatever person.
samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
Eight Bit Alien

I don't remember this at all! Like that doesn't ring a bell :confused:
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

One of the Icy Hot Stuntaz guys became a Christian rapper.

The death metal band that Jared Threatin guy was in is actually pretty decent.

I still jam out to Gangsta NIP every once in awhile.
samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
Hunter
Member of the fascist left

Post by Hunter »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:31 am Send me the stems!!!
:tup:
cxwx wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:36 am Hey jamez. Thanks for the Dead At Birth recommendation from a decade ago. You're probably already aware of this but I read an ancient YouTube post ( the gold standard in verified information ) of someone claiming to be the person behind the project and it was the guy who was actually from Blessed Union Of Souls. He said it was a totally made up contrived persona because his producer wanted to cash in on the gangsta rap trend in the early 90's and he recorded the whole album in a day or two and it is completely nothing at all like his actual personality and he's the least violent/ hardcore whatever person.
I remember Dead At Birth, my friend bought it on a whim based on the cover... I think it grew on me, but I can't think of a single song right now. It was really weird for gangsta rap.

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Thread is now about horrorcore
Eight Bit Alien

Jesus christ don't get me started. I sometimes think about writing a book about horrorcore.
There's a lot of really good stuff at the intake valve, but the body of it is the absolute worst... strangest fucking cultural phenomenon. Maybe i will make a thread soon

Ganksta nip is awesome. Still don't really know what an amp square is
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

https://www.baxtercountysheriff.com/plu ... php?id=917

So this guide ( which is probably bullshit) says amp is meth which make sense but an "amp head"
Is someone who drops acid? So is an amp square just a blotter?
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

spacehamster wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 8:34 am
Medications have side effects. News at ten.
This news? https://www.tmz.com/2023/07/25/lebron-j ... l-workout/
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Brutus Frank wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:24 pm
spacehamster wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 8:34 am
Medications have side effects. News at ten.
This news? https://www.tmz.com/2023/07/25/lebron-j ... l-workout/
You're comparing some possible alleged myocarditis risk occurring in a tiny fraction of the population assuming this persons heart condition was even in anyway shape or form related to vaccine to the very real and immediate health threat Covid 19 presented and still presents? Like what the fuck are we even talking about here?
Eight Bit Alien

Horrorcore
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

I think Brother Lynch is legitimately whacked out of his head. Or he had perfected his personal dead pan in interviews.
Eight Bit Alien

Hunter wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:50 am
Eight Bit Alien

Youtube compression algorithm is absolutely savage, if you listen to that on your phone I'm sorry.
Eight Bit Alien

also did this one but I didnt like the snare after it uploaded >:(
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

LOCAL NEWS
‘I’ve never seen anything like this’: Illegal medical lab discovered in Reedley
by: Juanita Adame

Posted: Jul 27, 2023 / 02:37 PM PDT

Updated: Jul 28, 2023 / 11:15 AM PDT

REEDLEY, Calif. (KSEE/KGPE) – An investigation into a Reedley warehouse uncovered a large-scale illegal medical lab complete with bioengineered mice, infectious agents, nearly 30 refrigerators and freezers some of which were non-operational, incubators, and more leaving officials shocked and the public worried.

Local, state, and federal agencies are all involved and what prompted this investigation was a simple garden hose that was illegally attached and coming out of a wall in the back of the building.

It was inside an ordinary warehouse located on “I” and Ninth Streets in the City of Reedley that a disturbing and shocking discovery was made back in April.

ADVERTISING

“This is an unusual situation. I’ve been in government for 25 years. I’ve never seen anything like this,” said Reedley City Manager Nicole Zieba.

Even county health officials were left in shock.

“I’ve never seen this in my 26-year career with the County of Fresno,” said Assistant Director of the Fresno County Department of Public Health Joe Prado.

What was supposed to be an empty building used only for storage was home to a black-market type of lab testing facility.

“So there was over 800 different chemicals on site in different bottles of different acids. Unfortunately, a lot of these are being categorized under unknown chemicals,” Prado explained.

The discovery was made after a local code enforcement officer noticed this garden hose poking out a back wall of the building.

“Frankly, we knew that should not have been there and when she went to investigate, she found that there was activity or operation or something happening within that building,” Zieba said

The city then obtained several search warrants to enter the building and once inside they found something they have never seen.

“There was a special room that was built housing about 1000 white lab mice,” Zieba explained.

What they found was absolutely terrifying.

“Through their statements that they were doing some testing on laboratory mice that would help them support, developing the COVID test kits that they had on-site,” Prado said.

Health officials discovered nearly 1,000 lab mice, 200 of which were already dead.

Also found were thousands of vials, many of which contained biohazardous materials including human blood, and other unknown substances.

“A lot of these labels have been removed from bottles so there was only so much testing. We could do those chemicals,” Prado continued.

According to court documents officials with the Centers for Disease Control tested what they could and determined that at least 20 potentially infectious viral, bacterial, and parasitic agents were present including E. Coli, malaria, and even COVID.

https://www.yourcentralvalley.com/news/ ... n-reedley/
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Thank goodness for the code inspector who spotted that hose. Once government bureaucracy saves the day.
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

cxwx wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:56 am Thank goodness for the code inspector who spotted that hose. Once government bureaucracy saves the day.
I mean, like I'm glad they found this crazy lab but COME ON with the hose thing...
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Eight Bit Alien

This "lab" was clearly a pangolin sanctuary
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

so we're there chinese people in there or ?
Image Certified Poster
Eight Bit Alien

Chinese is a social construct
Eight Bit Alien

Please do not post any malinformation about this zoo.