Uncle Ross's hippie science apothecary [ft. neckbeard travis]

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Re: Uncle Ross's hippie science apothecary [ft. neckbeard travis]

Post by Necrometer »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:49 pm Image

Descartes knew. Weept

Pineal calcification happens to lots of people even without NWO tooth slime. Nicotine is a bad one from what I've read so there was no hope for me - even though I spent much of my life with well water!!

All our brains are full of fucking pesticide and plastic anyway so we'll have to breed a small population of free range non-gmo humans to win the psychic war

I think yoga helps. There's always dmt bro

maaaaaaan imagine DMT on a flouride-free brain! you'd be unlocking actual stargates, easy as pie

I replied about lead up there, just in case we simul-posted
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Necrometer wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:50 pm
Eight Bit Alien wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:49 pm Image

Descartes knew. Weept

Pineal calcification happens to lots of people even without NWO tooth slime. Nicotine is a bad one from what I've read so there was no hope for me - even though I spent much of my life with well water!!

All our brains are full of fucking pesticide and plastic anyway so we'll have to breed a small population of free range non-gmo humans to win the psychic war

I think yoga helps. There's always dmt bro

maaaaaaan imagine DMT on a flouride-free brain! you'd be unlocking actual stargates, easy as pie

I replied about lead up there, just in case we simul-posted
I did see thank you. I appreciate your posts here

Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

Nothing ever changes!!
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Necrometer wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:49 pm dude this was not even on my radar! seems kinda scary - thank you for noting it

https://www.consumerlab.com/reviews/psy ... /psyllium/
^ this is the best comparison of products out there, but the full results are paywalled
5 out of 8 were contaminated with excessive amounts of lead — as much as 11 micrograms per 5 grams of psyllium husk (22 times the daily amount permitted in California without a warning label). Lead was found in all products, but those with the least contained only 0.4 to 0.6 mcg per 5 gram serving. One product had an unusually high amount of filth in the form of insect parts.
lol filth

I think I am OK because I buy yerba prima and some reddit person said it had the least lead (so... in the "not excessive" category)
a random reddit sciene hippie wrote:ConsumerLab did a test in March of 2021 and all of them had some level of lead. Their top pick (and the brand I use) is Yerba Prima Whole Husk with the lowest level tested. The next two brands were Organic India and NOW brand.

:x
Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

I'm pretty sure lead purges the pineal gland of toxins :mrgreen:
This is my own personal experience which cannot be refuted:

I have at times in my life followed the directions that should be taken when trying to decalcify the pineal gland. I have followed each and every step militantly: drinking good water, eating a vegan diet, getting exercise, lots of water, all appropriate vitamins, cold showers, no drugs, no alcohol, no toxins etc. And how did I feel? Amazing.

But regardless of the function of the pineal gland, these things would enable me to feel amazing anyway, regardless of whether there is a special gland inside my brain connecting me to the spiritual realm. Consider the pineal gland not existing, but still following the necessary directions - and you will find that you will feel incredible as a result regardless.

So what I'm trying to say is that there is no solid proof that the pineal gland is a poweful device that can connect you to God and spirituality. But there is definitely solid proof that looking after yourself and healing yourself in every possible way will make you feel great. So my advice to you is to follow the decalfication directions, and regardless of the powers of the pineal gland, you will connect to something higher, you will find peace, calm and contentment, and you will be able to find God once again.
someone else cited iodine

it's insane to me how there's this broad spectrum of earnest info/thinking on this topic spanning the kooiest kooks, all the way to mainstream science, but there is apparently zero formal research comparing pineal glands of "flouride in water" communities vs. those without (map is here). wtf?

:watch:
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

I've heard the quip that the all the people on House Hunters International must be running away from something, and that's probably true... how many of those people are simply trying to escape fluoride?
Eight Bit Alien

Lead exposure almost certainly makes people more magical right????

Romans - leaded, badass cults and ripping people's tits off
Boomers - leaded, hippie wiccans who wanted to be native American, cool serial killers too
Millennials- unleaded, all post on Reddit, even religious ones whine about "facts and logic", school shooters at best - turn to joe rogan for spiritual guidance
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

husk has lead?! i can't win man
Image Certified Poster
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

𝚒𝚏 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚌𝚕𝚒𝚙𝚜 𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚣 𝚘𝚏 𝚙𝚙𝚕 𝚍𝚞𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚠 𝚑𝚞𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚗, 𝚙𝚕𝚣 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚎𝚖

I like their take on "youtube dads" at around 8 min, some DOCTOR jor pete voice

commendable lex fridman impersonation at 11:30 (i absolutely loathe that guy - angry I even know he exists)