11%
NO NO!
67%

Total votes: 9

Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Re: LONE SKUM

Post by Toilet Fleet »

I absolutely would sit down with normal human person Mark Zuckerburg and eat a steak from his, uh, macrobiotic cows
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Well thats the worst thing in this thread so far

What the fuck? I feel like the story is missing some little detail somewhere
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Hunter
Member of the fascist left

Post by Hunter »

Poor Matt Taibi, a useful idiot who ruined his cred for a billionaire. He was on Don Jr.'s TRIGGERED show yesterday, if anyone is wondering how far he's fallen.

Twitter continues it's decline and I'd put money on Musk abandoning ship before the end of 2025. He'll blame it on wokeness/Disney/Jews or whatever the hot new right wing gripe is - but in reality, he's just flailing:

The majority of traffic from Elon Musk's X may have been fake during the Super Bowl, report suggests
https://mashable.com/article/x-twitter- ... ke-traffic
"According to CHEQ, a whopping 75.85 percent of traffic from X to its advertising clients' websites during the weekend of the Super Bowl was fake.

"I've never seen anything even remotely close to 50 percent, not to mention 76 percent," CHEQ founder and CEO Guy Tytunovich told Mashable regarding X's fake traffic data. "I'm amazed…I've never, ever, ever, ever seen anything even remotely close."

CHEQ monitors bots and fake users across the internet in order to minimize online ad fraud for its clients. Tytunovich's company accomplishes this by tracking how visitors from different sources, such as X, interact with a client's page after they click one of their links. The company can also tell when a bot is passing itself off as a real user, such as when a fraudulent user is faking what type of operating system they are using to view a website.

"We were always the conservative ones," Tytunovich explained regarding CHEQ's approach to fake user data. "We protect a lot of our customers on Google Ads, YouTube, and even TikTok, which I'm not a fan of, and we've always said 50 percent [being fake] is a bit opportunistic."

X didn't always have a bot problem of this magnitude, according to CHEQ, something Tytunovich demonstrated by providing Mashable with data from last year's Super Bowl. During the comparable weekend in February 2023, fake traffic from the platform then-known as Twitter only accounted for 2.81 percent out of 159,000 visits. That's around 72 percent less than this year's game.
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

My personal friend Joe Rogan will solve this problem
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Hunter wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:21 pm Poor Matt Taibi, a useful idiot who ruined his cred for a billionaire. He was on Don Jr.'s TRIGGERED show yesterday, if anyone is wondering how far he's fallen.

Twitter continues it's decline and I'd put money on Musk abandoning ship before the end of 2025. He'll blame it on wokeness/Disney/Jews or whatever the hot new right wing gripe is - but in reality, he's just flailing:

The majority of traffic from Elon Musk's X may have been fake during the Super Bowl, report suggests
https://mashable.com/article/x-twitter- ... ke-traffic
"According to CHEQ, a whopping 75.85 percent of traffic from X to its advertising clients' websites during the weekend of the Super Bowl was fake.

"I've never seen anything even remotely close to 50 percent, not to mention 76 percent," CHEQ founder and CEO Guy Tytunovich told Mashable regarding X's fake traffic data. "I'm amazed…I've never, ever, ever, ever seen anything even remotely close."

CHEQ monitors bots and fake users across the internet in order to minimize online ad fraud for its clients. Tytunovich's company accomplishes this by tracking how visitors from different sources, such as X, interact with a client's page after they click one of their links. The company can also tell when a bot is passing itself off as a real user, such as when a fraudulent user is faking what type of operating system they are using to view a website.

"We were always the conservative ones," Tytunovich explained regarding CHEQ's approach to fake user data. "We protect a lot of our customers on Google Ads, YouTube, and even TikTok, which I'm not a fan of, and we've always said 50 percent [being fake] is a bit opportunistic."

X didn't always have a bot problem of this magnitude, according to CHEQ, something Tytunovich demonstrated by providing Mashable with data from last year's Super Bowl. During the comparable weekend in February 2023, fake traffic from the platform then-known as Twitter only accounted for 2.81 percent out of 159,000 visits. That's around 72 percent less than this year's game.
Taibi belongs on the same dung heap as Glenn Greenwald, Jimmy Dore, Tim Pool, David Rubin, Bari Weiss etc. Anyone who legitimately thought "the Twitter files" was some legitimate whistle blowing campaign and not some PR project created by Musk needs have their face shoved in a gas station toilet.
samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

cxwx wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:56 pm
Taibi belongs on the same dung heap as Glenn Greenwald, Jimmy Dore, Tim Pool, David Rubin, Bari Weiss etc.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 GodDAMN you sound like a bougie white girl with a ouija board that's back is covered in Bernie stickers.
Hunter

Post by Hunter »

cxwx wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:56 pm Taibi belongs on the same dung heap as Glenn Greenwald, Jimmy Dore, Tim Pool, David Rubin, Bari Weiss etc. Anyone who legitimately thought "the Twitter files" was some legitimate whistle blowing campaign and not some PR project created by Musk needs have their face shoved in a gas station toilet.
The most mediocre minds in media!
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Hunter wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:24 am
cxwx wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:56 pm Taibi belongs on the same dung heap as Glenn Greenwald, Jimmy Dore, Tim Pool, David Rubin, Bari Weiss etc. Anyone who legitimately thought "the Twitter files" was some legitimate whistle blowing campaign and not some PR project created by Musk needs have their face shoved in a gas station toilet.
It's all this "I left the left" bullshit which is the most transparent grift going around these days. It's perfectly fine if you have an evolving set of beliefs. I just don't see how people can look at what they are doing and not see how blatantly it is about inserting money into their own pockets.

I really want to hear Tim Pool's super cool metalcore collab with Phil Labonte.
samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
Hunter

Post by Hunter »

cxwx wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 1:12 pm
Hunter wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:24 am
It's all this "I left the left" bullshit which is the most transparent grift going around these days. It's perfectly fine if you have an evolving set of beliefs. I just don't see how people can look at what they are doing and not see how blatantly it is about inserting money into their own pockets.

I really want to hear Tim Pool's super cool metalcore collab with Phil Labonte.
Most of them privately will admit that it's all theater. They have convinced themselves that it's not a grift, it's a talent for creating controversy and getting attention. But that's what mediocre talents need to do find a semblance of relevance.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

"I love your company but really don't appreciate you raping my wife and throwing my mom and kids off a cliff. Also the complaint desk wasn't open."
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

that guy’s just humblebragging about having had sex despite being a musk aqueduct
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

I cannot imagine having so little sense of self worth that you'd suffer catastrophe [sic] failure with a car and still say you love it

The first time my lane departure assist falsely beeped about crossing a line, I was ready to get that motherfucker bashed into a cube at the junkyard

Machines serve me as their God and they will always fall short of salvation
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:27 pm I cannot imagine having so little sense of self worth that you'd suffer catastrophe [sic] failure with a car and still say you love it
(Looks at people doing this with political parties in the 21st century)

(Laughs)
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

Germany doing everything it possibly can to ensure that it never, ever becomes a meaningful manufacturing power again.

Considering the demographic collapse, I honestly wonder if what's left of that country is gonna be in a civil war by 2030.

Https://www.the-sun.com/news/10581471/n ... kan-group/
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

fat-fingered NOFX as NIGX and I'm pretty sure I just named Musks new robot venture.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

elon is gonna have a baby with this chick next
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Hunter

Post by Hunter »

Elon: Don, come join twit... X, and I'll make sure you've got a platform where you have the freedom to say whatever you want. In fact, why don't I give you the first interview for your show? It'd be a great way to kick things off!

[interview recorded]

Elon: No no no! Not like that. Those were the WRONG questions. You are dead to me, like that Ta-bee...bee idiot? Who cares, fuck you.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »